PDA

View Full Version : More embarrassment!

BarelySeeAtAll
06-30-2010, 08:10 PM
What was the latest embarrassing thing that happened to you? :greenie: It's all about embarrassment with me lately, I apologise!

Was walking back from school earlier, and the guy I have a little crush on was walking my way too for some reason (doesn't normally.) Normally if I know someone's behind me I'll feel really aware of my body, and I only went and tripped up rather bad this time. "Bah!!" I said, but I didn't even proper fall over. I was listening to music at the time so have NO idea if he laughed/sniggered at me, or asked if I was okay because I was rrrrather embarrassed :( It was horrible >_< Bad enough I have tan marks on my back too xD

:greenie:

EDIT: I swear this was the General Chat thread when I posted ;( does someone pretty want to move this around a little? Kthx :D

~*~Celes~*~
06-30-2010, 08:15 PM
Shouldn't this be in gen chat? o.o

Ummm... embarrassing moments. Hmm. Well, it's easy for me to get embarrassed, so it's not really saying much, but, I would say my most recent embarrassment was hitting my head on my bed when my boyfriend was here? *shrug* I really can't think of any others at the moment xD

Chris
06-30-2010, 08:31 PM
I haven't had an embarrassing moment in many years. That being said, I unintentionally embarrass people all the time. :D

Iceglow
06-30-2010, 11:08 PM
I'm pretty sure I embarass myself at least once a day either by kicking a pavement slab I KNOW is uneven, pushing a pull door when I've used that door daily for almost 4 years, dropping CDs on the floor whilst carrying them, sometimes without plausible explanation...

Yeah I can be a right klutz but then I can also manage to do things like catch people as they slip on escalators without even thinking on it or when customers drop CDs I catch them. I also used to do juggling and wasn't bad at it so I tend to practice the odd throw and catch with stock/items in my posession. So I will either act like a complete klutz or have the response times of a cat, theres no telling which until it happens.

Christmas
07-01-2010, 08:05 AM
Not really lately. Happened a few years back when I first joined the navy and got posted to a ship. I took my undergarments to the public washing machines shared by the ship crew. Dumped everything inside and have it washed! (I usually hand wash it but I am too tired at that time!) :bigsmile:

It was a hour later when this ship crew was crying that his clothes got woman's undergarments all over it. And he will feel tainted and traumatized if he wear those clothes again. He made quite a big scene and I was the one that got traumatized. :(

I alway use a washing bag or hand wash it after that incident and that bloke is still talking about it after all these years. :(

Rodarian
07-01-2010, 08:27 AM
Not really lately. Happened a few years back when I first joined the navy and got posted to a ship. I took my undergarments to the public washing machines shared by the ship crew. Dumped everything inside and have it washed! (I usually hand wash it but I am too tired at that time!) :bigsmile:

It was a hour later when this ship crew was crying that his clothes got woman's undergarments all over it. And he will feel tainted and traumatized if he wear those clothes again. He made quite a big scene and I was the one that got traumatized. :(

I alway use a washing bag or hand wash it after that incident and that bloke is still talking about it after all these years. :(

What a turd that guy....:mad:

Værn
07-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Thread of No Return ~40 minutes ago? D: