PDA

View Full Version : Primal

Chris
06-30-2010, 11:10 PM
Anyone familiar with this awesome game? I just started playing it again after a long break, and it is every bit as fantastic as I remember it to be. Even now, it still looks absolutely amazing, and it is truly a cinematic experience.

http://i48.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2ed4mpv.png

Laddy
07-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Love this game.

Vyk
07-01-2010, 03:45 AM
My PS2 broke shortly after getting into this game. So I never got very far. But I loved what little I played of it. It had some of the best voice acting and videography I'd seen in a game at the time. I need to play it again sometime. Glad to say I own this game though :]

Markus. D
07-01-2010, 06:25 AM
Such a fun game to adventure around... I LOVE this game <3 (even if the combat side of things was a little boring...)

Mo-Nercy
07-01-2010, 10:51 AM
I remember reading about this in a magazine I had back when it was a new release. It looked really interesting to me. It reminded me of Soul Reaver. I don't quite remember why I didn't buy it, but it's probably because some other great game had just come out at the same time.

I might grab this on eBay if possible.

Chris
07-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Primal is definitely worth checking out, and at the time of its release, it was considered to be the best-looking game of the time. The only small complain is the camera angles. They can seriously make you dizzy, and especially during the second realm. :Oo:

Other than that, everything else is very well done. The voice acting is some of the best I have ever heard, and the entire game makes you feel like you're participating in a movie.