PDA

View Full Version : This just happened.

fire_of_avalon
07-01-2010, 02:23 AM
Have you ever been in a physical altercation? A fist fight? A slap fight? If you have, why? Would you do it again? I have been in 2 fist fights in my life, but I am so gonna be in another one in about .00001 seconds.

<~o_O> I could beat you up if I wanted to.
<foa> YOU COULD NOT
<foa> you do NOT know Muy Thai.
<foa> You are a LIAR
<~o_O> I know muay thai, do you know how many hours I've been playing UFC for?
<foa> not enought
<foa> to beat meeeeeeeeeeeee
<foa> (how many hours?)
<~o_O> I can beat anyone
<~o_O> anyone
<~o_O> Lyoto Machida
<~o_O> Tito Ortiz
<foa> You can't beat meeeeeeeeeeeeee
<~o_O> Brock Lesnar
<~o_O> Rampage Jackson
<~o_O> Megan Powell
<~o_O> Anyone.
<foa> YOU CAN'T BEAT MEGAN MEGAPOW POWELL YOU JUST CAN'T
<foa> WE'RE GONNA MAKE A GODDAMN THREAD ABOUT IT
<~o_O> How much money do you want to lay down on that?
<~o_O> DO IT

qwertysaur
07-01-2010, 02:25 AM
More than almost anybody on these forums if you include sparring matches for TKD. :p

Raistlin
07-01-2010, 02:41 AM
I'm pretty sure foa can beat all of us up. At the same time.

EDIT: I have only been in brief physical altercations. I have punched and been punched on a couple of occasions, but it wasn't anything more than that and no long-term damage on either side.

Shlup
07-01-2010, 02:45 AM
I've never hit anyone out of anger or malice, nor have I had violence directed towards me. I'm a very peaceful person. :jess:

Jessweeee♪
07-01-2010, 02:54 AM
I've been in scuffles with my brother, but that's it xD

Miss_Lulu
07-01-2010, 02:57 AM
I've never been in a fight. Woohoo.
Whenever I was in high school and girls were like 'OMG I'M GONNA BEAT YOU UP THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU YOU BETTA WATCH OUT BITCH' I'd be like, 'You go right ahead. You hit me all you want and I won't hit you back. But you can better believe your ass is going to juvie after you're done beating me up,' Not that, that would have scared anyone who was a real badass cause juvie wouldn't have scared them. But it worked well enough on those wanna-be's that were pretending to be bad ass.

KentaRawr!
07-01-2010, 03:05 AM
No, unless you count sparring matches for my martial arts classes. o,o

o_O
07-01-2010, 03:10 AM
I have been meditating for eight weeks. Do you <i>really</i> want to mess with me and my cat weapons?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/ifiredanuke/1273881229256.jpg

Bunny
07-01-2010, 03:14 AM
I've never hit anyone out of anger or malice, nor have I had violence directed towards me. I'm a very peaceful person. :jess:

I did it for fun.

When I was in elementary school, I was suspended a great deal of the time for fighting or committing other violent acts. This lessened as I grew older, but did not completely stop until around high school, where I began to care less and less about violence. One of my most memorable fights was when I was in the fourth grade, an older kid tried to jump me from behind (literary, I supposed), so I flipped him over my shoulder and started beating the :bou::bou::bou::bou: out of his head with all of my limbs. He, uh, left me alone after that.

Hambone
07-01-2010, 03:17 AM
I've been in scuffles with my brother, but that's it xD

This.

In elementary school I also tripped people I didn't like, but no physical altercations. I honestly don't want any either, I'd regret it, even if I did win (lulz, that'd never happen).

Cuchulainn
07-01-2010, 03:21 AM
i've seen my share. but you know this. In fact we were talking about nthis in chat as your HIGHLY edited quotation suggests.

fire_of_avalon
07-01-2010, 03:22 AM
Only 8 weeks? I have spent my entire life preparing for this battle.

Here is what I think of your weapons, sir.

http://www.l-o-2.com/blog/2004-08/i.hate.cats.23072004.jpg

Madonna
07-01-2010, 03:49 AM
My brothers and I fought all the time! However, we had a rule: we could only battle our consecutively ranked siblings; the brother in the number one position could only battle number two, while two could fight one or three, five could bear arms against four or six, and so on! I spent a lot of my early years scrambling between ranks three and four; age ten was when I rocketed to Two and waged a constant battle against One! Our rule still holds and so it is only when I visit my close-knit family that war erupts again; One seeks to remind me where I belong, while Three gets those few and far between chances to move beyond his current apex!

I am almost always game for a fight!

Shlup
07-01-2010, 03:50 AM

I did it for fun.

Should I be surprised that your dick-ness isn't a recent development? You are a bad person. :mymelbert:

Unless the other person was having fun too. I used to fight with my cousins pretty hard, before they got bigger than me.

Bunny
07-01-2010, 03:53 AM
No, I was a pretty terrible child and my level of dickness has actually lessened over time. For instance, as it stands now, I would never pull a girl off the monkey bars simply because I wanted to be on the monkey bars at that exact time. Also, I would not tackle a kid or throw rocks at them because they looked at me in what I translated as a "challenging way".

When I hit whatever age I was when I was in the fourth grade, and started kissing girls, I stopped being extremely violent. When I entered high school, I stopped being violent altogether.

Clo
07-01-2010, 04:20 AM
I've never had a "fist fight", but I've had bizarre fights while drunk which consisted of me throwing things very hard at people and them throwing them back and a mess being made of the living room and kitchen.

G13
07-01-2010, 04:31 AM
I've been in plenty of fights, I get my ass kicked on a regular basis.

Agent Proto
07-01-2010, 04:35 AM
I got punched in the face once! It hurts. A lot. :(

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2010, 06:22 AM
I got in lots in middle school, and a couple in high school. I'm an asshole and I hate stupid people, it doesn't mix when stupid people are easily offended.

I've been in plenty of fights, I get my ass kicked on a regular basis.

:lol:

~*~Celes~*~
07-01-2010, 06:36 AM
I got beat up once but it wasn't exactly a fight cause I didn't fight back.

Rodarian
07-01-2010, 06:44 AM
I've fought with siblings and also I've fought with this asshole in university once....That's all

Christmas
07-01-2010, 07:28 AM
http://www.interfaithresources.com/images/products/bn-8v.jpg

http://reachout4768.webs.com/domesticviolence.jpg]

Rodarian
07-01-2010, 08:33 AM
I fought the ground with my fists once. My right hand is still swollen, 2.5 months later.

Silly Nomy.....:greenie: Of course the ground would win... Next time you take a moon and punch it....Or at least a meteor !!:jess:

Shiny
07-01-2010, 10:10 AM
Every fight I've been in was a play fight that usually involved tickling. I was once prodded into a fight by a drunk man who was falling on ice. He said, "COME OUT OF THE CAR AND FIGHT ME" because my brother and I were laughing at him. My stupid brother actually tried to act tough and get out of the car, but I was like "Uh, unless you want to fall on the ice with him, you'll sit your ass back down."

oddler
07-01-2010, 10:34 AM
I've never been in a fight where I mutually exchange blows with the other person. However, a kid threw a big-ass rock at me once when I was about 8 and hit me in the back of the head. It hurt like hell so I turned around, chased him down, threw him to the ground, and kicked him repeatedly. Pretty sure that was the last violent thing I did.

I hate the feeling of the desire to fight. :(

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-01-2010, 10:35 AM
When I hit whatever age I was when I was in the fourth grade, and started kissing girls, I stopped being extremely violent. When I entered high school, I stopped being violent altogether.

I'm pretty much the exact opposite. I started getting violent in high school.

Fighting is fun. I've been in lots of fights. But only three of four that were out of anger. Most are mutually agreed upon. :D

Rantz
07-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Do you want to throw down fisticuffs? I'll fight all of you!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/fisticuffs.jpg

Madame Adequate
07-01-2010, 11:22 AM
A few, none major.

Rocket Edge
07-01-2010, 01:33 PM
I got in a couple when I was starting secondary (high) school. After that it stopped at school, and the only fights I've been in since have been when I was drunk. I don't ever start anything but I'll jump in for a friend or if I'm getting hassled. Very seldom it happens now though. Can count on one hand how many I've been in. Once however a guy who was supposed to be my friend tried it on with my girlfriend at the time. I let him knew how I felt with a right hook.

Pheesh
07-01-2010, 04:11 PM
I challenge people to duels all the time. No one ever gives me the satisfaction I demand of them though :(

BarelySeeAtAll
07-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Never seriously; like people have already said it's normally with siblings. Now my bro is 6ft 4" so I don't really want to start that fight :(

I've been amazingly close to hitting someone about three years below me. It was one of those little **nts who believes they can rule the school. Admittedly I started it (Her: wat r u staring at. Me: your face. Her: D'you wanna cum here nd say that? Me: Not really - your face puts me off.) Ever since then for a few days she kept calling at me and telling me I'm an emo. I shoved my wrist close to her face after she and her cronies said I've got messed up wrists. Pfft. She proceeded to almost pin me to the wall (in front of my useless friend, I might add) and pointed her finger in my face and told me never to look at her again or something.

It was one of those times I was so pissed off and so full of anger I was kind of paralysed? And wanted to cry out of frustration. Or embarrassment - I hate letting anyone see (and believe) they can push me around. Lest a stupid young twat.

Rant over :D

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2010, 06:27 PM
I challenge people to duels all the time. No one ever gives me the satisfaction I demand of them though :(

*gloved slap*

qwertysaur
07-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Do you want to throw down fisticuffs? I'll fight all of you!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/fisticuffs.jpg
Can I bring my swords? :bigsmile:

Also I never fight with malevolent intention, always light contact unless protective gear is worn. Unless you are trying to hurt me, then I knock you to the floor and run away. :p

Pheesh
07-02-2010, 03:38 PM

*gloved slap*

Shall we say pistols at dawn?

Fujiko
07-02-2010, 04:58 PM
I once had a very serious fight with my brother; we'd actually punch and kick and stuff, and then my mother got between us and stopped it, and my brother and I didn't talk with eachother for a pretty long time. It was that serious. If he hadn't known any Tae Kwon Do, the fight would have ended sooner with me as the victor (you see, I Karate chopped his sorry butt). Unpleasant, but funny times. I still remember what triggered it, but it's a long and complex story and I'd rather forget. So yeah, other than that it has never been as serious, I think. Fights are bad, someone always gets hurt :/. So I'd only ever resort to fighting if I absolutely had to.

Peegee
07-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Who was it I talked to about this? Oh yeah Harlequin. I'm under the impression we raise an army of big talking tough talkers with no action for their babbling.

The last thing that remotely came close actually happened at a dance club. I was dancing with one of my friends and having a good time when suddenly this guy starts trash talking me saying he could beat me up (?????? WHAT). I was very amused by this so I told him that he couldn't while smiling at him, but he didn't even throw a punch so I shrugged and went back to dancing while he stood on the side

(seriously I just got told by a wallflower I cannot make this up)

fire_of_avalon
07-03-2010, 12:24 AM
All of my fistfights have been with boys. Except for the one with my sister. Which actually makes 3, not counting the one face and I are gonna have.

In 7th grade this boy was beating up on some little kids, so I slapped him. He responded by punching me in the stomach. I responded to this by punching him in his mouth until a teacher pulled me off.

When I was 21 I got into a fist fight with a boyfriend. It was very brief because we were drunk. I don't remember much about it.

A couple months ago my sister and I had a fist fight because I told her she was acting like a slut. She punched me in the mouth a few times, I punched her in the head a few times and then we both pulled each others hair and cried.

I'm so SO HARD.

EDIT: I think when I beat up Face, I'm gonna work his torso for a while, and then throw a haymaker right to the nose! (If I can reach that high.)

Fujiko
07-03-2010, 12:46 AM
In 7th grade this boy was beating up on some little kids, so I slapped him. He responded by punching me in the stomach. I responded to this by punching him in his mouth until a teacher pulled me off.

A couple months ago my sister and I had a fist fight because I told her she was acting like a slut. She punched me in the mouth a few times, I punched her in the head a few times and then we both pulled each others hair and cried.

I'm so SO HARD.

EDIT: I think when I beat up Face, I'm gonna work his torso for a while, and then throw a haymaker right to the nose! (If I can reach that high.)

Ahahahahahahahahahaha This post made my day all the merrier. xDDDDDDDD I<3u foa.

Iceglow
07-03-2010, 12:59 AM
I'm the youngest of 3, My oldest nephews are 7, 8 and 9 years younger than me. I had many fights growing up. I also got bullied in school but actually would fight back rather than take a beating (in the end it was my proving that it was merely numbers against me in fights that ended the bullying, bullies are less willing to do something to you when they know in a fair one on one fight you can beat them up...even more so when you know where they live). I've also had fights as a full grown adult. Some I've won, others I've lost. Though I try to keep calm in fights, I learnt a while back keeping in control and using my adrenaline and aggression with tactics rather than outright frenzied violence, losing control as I am sure anyone who studies martial arts knows leads to making silly mistakes, in most fights anyone with half a brain will use that mistake. I wish I didn't have to fight at times, but I realize there are times and places where violence is unavoidable and therefore you just have to ensure that when the dust settles you're the one who is better off.

Raistlin
07-03-2010, 04:35 AM

I'm so SO HARD.

Epic.

NorthernChaosGod
07-03-2010, 06:34 AM

*gloved slap*

Indeed. :mad2:

James Leopold
07-03-2010, 08:59 AM
I threw a guy into a van once to protect a friend of mine, but he swiftly retaliated by kicking me full out in the stomach. It was not very pleasant. I've also fought my brother a couple of times but the fights were so even I'm not sure who won.

The last fight I was in took place on a bus about 4 years ago. The guy I was sitting next to was being a right t**t, so I turned around and gave him a right hook. In the blink of an eye I was being dragged off by 2 of my friends...which I was quite thankful for. :D

fire_of_avalon
07-03-2010, 03:45 PM
I don't think most fights between regular people often end in a winner. I think usually the fight just ends.

Baloki
07-03-2010, 03:48 PM
The original draft of The Lord of the Rings featured FOA instead of Frodo Baggins. It was only 5 pages long, as FOA roundhouse-kicked Sauron’s ass halfway through the first chapter.

When you play Monopoly with FOA, you do not pass go, and you do not collect two hundred dollars. You will be lucky if you make it out alive.

FOA uses a night light. Not because FOA is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of FOA.

NorthernChaosGod
07-03-2010, 05:55 PM
I don't think most fights between regular people often end in a winner. I think usually the fight just ends.

Because most people just get tired because they're fat and can't wrestle, since most fights also end up on the ground rather quickly.

Pheesh
07-03-2010, 05:59 PM

*gloved slap*

Right on, winner gets your Gal Pal.

fire_of_avalon
07-04-2010, 12:15 AM

Because most people just get tired because they're fat and can't wrestle, since most fights also end up on the ground rather quickly.
Any of your fights ever end in death or hospitalization? Or a knock out?

Agent Proto
07-04-2010, 01:10 AM
The original draft of The Lord of the Rings featured FOA instead of Frodo Baggins. It was only 5 pages long, as FOA roundhouse-kicked Sauron’s ass halfway through the first chapter.

When you play Monopoly with FOA, you do not pass go, and you do not collect two hundred dollars. You will be lucky if you make it out alive.

FOA uses a night light. Not because FOA is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of FOA.

Those quotes look familiar. Are you sure you haven't replaced a certain Norris named Chuck with FOA?

Laddy
07-04-2010, 05:37 AM
No one could beat me in a fight. I know Koppo, Capoeira, and Tae Kwon-Do :colbert:

NorthernChaosGod
07-04-2010, 07:48 AM

*gloved slap*

Right on, winner gets your Gal Pal.
You're going down.

Any of your fights ever end in death or hospitalization? Or a knock out?

Death? God, no. Did knock out a few guys though. And did ended up breaking a couple fingers on one guy.

Laddy
07-04-2010, 03:25 PM
You guys can't call a bluff? :colbert:

Christmas
07-04-2010, 03:31 PM
BTW, do fighting with a weapon count? :bigsmile:

Me and Manus had a lot of experiences with it. :bigsmile:

Jiro
07-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Any potentially violent situations I find myself in just deteriorate into that pathetic shoving :bou::bou::bou::bou:. I'm too much of a wimp to start anything but I am disappointed when they're even more soft than I am xD

KentaRawr!
07-04-2010, 04:56 PM
You guys can't call a bluff? :colbert:

*Thundaga*

Baloki
07-04-2010, 05:13 PM

Those quotes look familiar. Are you sure you haven't replaced a certain Norris named Chuck with FOA?

More like someone replaced FOA's name with Chuck Norris originally, I'm just restoring the balance.