PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Universe

NeoCracker
07-01-2010, 08:27 AM
A new turn based NIS game, and damn am I loving it so far. It's battle system is a bit reminiscent of the Legend of Legaia, and god is the dialogue funny.

When Kanata meats a prinny, he asks what kind of skills he has, and then comes the quote, "Like, fire a sexy beam, use magic on spoony bards, or... like... eat worlds?"

Anyone else pick this one up?

Flying Arrow
07-02-2010, 05:16 PM
Legend of Legaia? Iiiiinteresting.

NeoCracker
07-04-2010, 04:10 AM
One of my new favorite Lines from the Prinny, "I don't know, it souinds more like bitching and moaning to me do. Trust me, I know what that sounds like."

VeloZer0
07-04-2010, 04:48 AM
I've never played Legend of Legaia, can you be more specific? I loved the Disgaea games, so this intrigues me.

NeoCracker
07-04-2010, 04:56 AM
First off, it's at turn based RPG with a 4 man team.

Each character has AP, which represents the amount of actions they can take. You have 4 options in battle, the rush attack which hits multiple times, the harder attack, a magic attack against all enemies, and the slot, which can have multiple skills in it. You charge it to determine which skill to use, the longer you charge the more AP it uses.

If you, for example, string 5 rush attacks in a row you'll use a special skill. Each character can use most of the same button combos for attacks, though the attack varies from person to person, and each character has a few unique patterns to them.

You can also string characters attacks together to obtain higher hit combos, bonus's to a characters stat for that round, or other such things.

black orb
07-05-2010, 04:26 AM
>>> They should have made it like Namco X Capcom..:luca: