PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XIII registration codes: Do you have a spare?

Loony BoB
07-01-2010, 01:15 PM
NOTE: DO NOT POST YOUR REGISTRATION CODES INTO THIS THREAD.

If anyone has a registration code and are not interested in keeping it for the FFXIV MMORPG bonus items and FFXIV MMORPG PS3 beta, and don't care about registering the game, then follow these simple instructions...

1. Post stating that you have a code, and state whether this is a North American code, a European code or a Japanese code (I'm not sure if the region matters so I'm playing it safe!).
2. Wait for someone to request the code from you in this thread.
3. Send them the code in a Mognet Message along with the url that they should register the game at.
4. Edit your post to say who you gave your code to.

If you are requesting a code...
1. Wait for someone to post that they have a code spare. When someone does and it's for your region, send them a request via Mognet Message asking for the code.
2. Wait patiently in the hope that you got in there first!
3. Once you get a code, register it at the relevant url.
4. You should receive an email from Square Enix with an FFXIV bonus item code and FFXIV PS3 beta sign up.

Simple! Remember, this code can only be used by one person and only once. So if you intend on playing FFXIV at all, don't give it out!

Basically I have one and have used it, but Danielle (smittenkitten) also will play FFXIV and doesn't have a code. :D Hopefully I catch an EU code out of one of you lot ;D

REMINDER: DO NOT POST YOUR REGISTRATION CODES INTO THIS THREAD.

Mirage
07-01-2010, 05:38 PM
I wouldn't mind a code!

I don't think i got a code with my FF13 copy. Why not?!

-edit-
Lol, i figured it out