PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Dew Distortion!

~*~Celes~*~
07-01-2010, 10:12 PM
Bought myself a bottle of this today at the store as I was leaving after my interview. It's pretty awesome, I must say! <3

I have no clue what the other two flavors up for vote are right now but this one has my vote any day :love:

SUBJECT: Out of all the various Mountain Dew flavors available, which one was your favorite?*

*Sorry for those of you in foreign countries who have no clue what I'm on about :D

Chris
07-01-2010, 11:06 PM
I've had Mountain Dew once in my life, and wasn't overly thrilled by the sensation of it. Not much different from something we have here called "Faxe Kondi". In any case, I only drink Coke Zero and Pepsi Max.

Max It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agent Proto
07-01-2010, 11:20 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like White Out out of the new flavors, but the original is still the best.

Um... yeah.

rubah
07-01-2010, 11:30 PM
I haven't really ever had a mountain dew I really liked.

oddler
07-01-2010, 11:43 PM
I've made fun of Mountain Dew ever since a local news station did a segment on it and how people around here were becoming "addicted" to it. It detailed Mountain Dew as the root cause for dental health problems in the area. xD

Ever since then, if I see someone without teeth, I mention something about Appalachian Mouth.

~*~Celes~*~
07-01-2010, 11:55 PM
I've made fun of Mountain Dew ever since a local news station did a segment on it and how people around here were becoming "addicted" to it. It detailed Mountain Dew as the root cause for dental health problems in the area. xD

Ever since then, if I see someone without teeth, I mention something about Appalachian Mouth.

*snickers*

rubah
07-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Because being unable to pay for and uneducated about dental hygiene is so funny, oddler!

wait the sarcasm battle's over

Madame Adequate
07-02-2010, 12:21 AM
Oooh, meow, Allie! :D

Anyway I like OG Dew the most of anything on this earth.

Christmas
07-02-2010, 12:56 AM
Not a bad fan. I am those that alway order the same type of drink over and over. And it's not mountain dew. :(

http://www.tensionnot.com/pics/albums/Funny/Mountain_Dew_Christmas_Tree/Mountain_Dew_Christmas_Tree_6.jpg

oddler
07-02-2010, 02:09 AM
Because being unable to pay for and uneducated about dental hygiene is so funny, oddler!

wait the sarcasm battle's over

I made no such implication, wench! :tongue:

Rodarian
07-02-2010, 09:08 AM
That stuff is vile! It taste like crap and I swear its corrosive enough to take rust out of anything...

Plus their adverts are bull crap! :bou:

qwertysaur
07-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Mountain Dew is so delicious :bigsmile:

Chris
07-02-2010, 03:25 PM
That stuff is vile! It taste like crap and I swear its corrosive enough to take rust out of anything...

In all fairnes though, most soda adverts are terrible. :D

qwertysaur
07-02-2010, 03:27 PM

In all fairnes though, most soda adverts are terrible. :D
... Fanta commercials :|

BarelySeeAtAll
07-02-2010, 06:06 PM
I know what you're talking about!! It upsets me dearly to know that I'll probably never ever get to taste this beautiful sounding bliss :(

~*~Celes~*~
07-02-2010, 08:37 PM
I know what you're talking about!! It upsets me dearly to know that I'll probably never ever get to taste this beautiful sounding bliss :(

Visit me and I'll introduce you to your soon-to-be favorite evar~

@Rod: Clearly your taste buds are delirious :doublecolbert::zombert:

Note: Zombert added for extra "oomph".

Peegee
07-02-2010, 08:45 PM
I haven't really ever had a mountain dew I really liked.

Do you like anything else that's remotely similar ? Nothing comes to mind though since I don't drink pop =(

Tavrobel
07-02-2010, 09:02 PM

DONT YOU WANNA FANTA FANTA

pop =(

Soda.

Iceglow
07-03-2010, 12:44 AM

I raise you Dr Pepper adverts, they are genius!

You can buy Mountain Dew in a few places round here but it's really over-priced for a soft drink (like £1.20 a can compared to £0.60p for coke in some places) It's probably one of my favourite drinks but I do have to restrict myself on buying it otherwise I end up spending too much on it.

This sounds pretty awesome to try, I will have to check the likely places (selfridges mainly) to see if there is any available.

Laddy
07-04-2010, 05:39 AM
The new blue-flavored Mountain Dew thingy.

Mo-Nercy
07-04-2010, 05:48 AM
We only get the standed Mountain Dew here. I quite like it though.

aquatius
07-04-2010, 01:36 PM
I've never tried it but recently it's been imported in England and lots of people seem to be going crazy over it o_o