PDA

View Full Version : Are you fat?

Shlup
07-01-2010, 11:32 PM
I'm a little bit fat. My BMI is somewhere in, like, the top 1/8th of the healthy range.

Rye
07-01-2010, 11:37 PM
Going by my weight before I left on vacation, I am at the 54th percentile of my weight, which means I'm really close to the absolute average, which is fairly good.

A few months ago I was kind of getting chubby. England got me sort of chubby. I ran off the weight though - I lost about 12 lbs.

Right now? I'd say I'm on the bigger size of average, but not FAT fat. Most people would say I'm average. The people who like slender people would say I'm a bit chubby, but I doubt many people would say I'm really really fat. Huxley, the chubby chaser, says I'm thin and could stand to use more butt weight.

Miriel
07-01-2010, 11:38 PM
Jeez Amanda, you can't just go around asking people if they're fat.

I went to the doctor on Tuesday and my BMI is in the standard/healthy range and my cholesterol is good too! Still trying to lose weight though. I feel like I've spent my whole life trying to lose weight. :/ Even when I was a baby. I was a fat chubby little thing.

Iceglow
07-01-2010, 11:39 PM
I'm not fat, but if I aint carfeul I will end up being a bit of a fatty!

Cuchulainn
07-01-2010, 11:40 PM
over weight people disgust me.

~*~Celes~*~
07-01-2010, 11:41 PM
I consider myself to be, but people are telling me I'm not, and that I look good the way I am.

KentaRawr!
07-01-2010, 11:46 PM
I could afford to lose a few pounds, but I'm definitely not fat.

Shlup
07-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Four people stated that they are not fat, yet only one person recorded this data to the poll.

I hate you all.

Jeez Amanda, you can't just go around asking people if they're fat.

TRY AND STOP ME.

ETA: Now five. Fuck you guys.

Mirage
07-01-2010, 11:48 PM
I'm fat. And don't listen to BMI, it's only useful for statistical purposes, and even then it's got a couple of glaring flaws.

And people who aren't very fat are often told they aren't *that* fat, especially by people that are fatter than them. Maybe because the fatter people don't want you to become even slimmer than them than you are now! Those bastards!

~*~Celes~*~
07-01-2010, 11:49 PM
I didn't vote because i don't know what to put ;-;

I'll just say I'm not because:

a) I can run without dying
b) I can bike without dying
c) I can walk without dying
e) I can breathe without wheezing

Cuchulainn
07-01-2010, 11:49 PM
I'm fat. And don't listen to BMI, it's only useful for statistical purposes, and even then it's got a couple of glaring flaws.

And people who aren't very fat are often told they aren't *that* fat, especially by people that are fatter than them. Maybe because the fatter people don't want you to become even slimmer than them than you are now! Those bastards!

You escape my disgust on account of your epic beard.

Mirage
07-01-2010, 11:52 PM
Does it help that I don't look as fast as I am, and that my stamina and strength doesn't completely suck as well.

Rye
07-01-2010, 11:52 PM
I'll add that I have a curvy bone structure and that I tend to look more muscular than thin. My calves are jacked now that I've started training for long distance running.

~*~Celes~*~
07-01-2010, 11:54 PM
I, too, have a curvy bone structure. Born to have babies! I guess that's why I don't look fat.

Cuchulainn
Does it help that I don't look as fast as I am, and that my stamina and strength doesn't completely suck as well.

It certainly won't harm your case.

PS: Rye & Kari, quit with the 'im not fat i'm big boned' nonsense. It never worked for Fatty Fanta Balls McLafferty, the over-weight red head at my school and it certainly won't work for you two.

Mirage
I'll add that I have a curvy bone structure and that I tend to look more muscular than thin. My calves are jacked now that I've started training for long distance running.

Are you going chun-li mode?

Chris
07-01-2010, 11:55 PM
I'm 179 cm and 65 kg, and I have a daily workout schedule that is grueling to say the least. I push myself hard, and I am not ashamed to admit that I am quite contend with how my body looks. Also, I only eat something with sugar once a month, so that helps a lot too. :cool:

Rebellious Eagle
07-01-2010, 11:57 PM
Haha, I'm apparently just barely average weight, according to my doctor (actually she said slightly underweight but I think I'm fine). So nope, not fat, just slim with a lot of muscle. :)

Mirage
07-01-2010, 11:57 PM
I'm 179 cm and 65 kg, and I have a daily workout schedule that is grueling to say the least. I push myself hard, and I am not ashamed to admit that I am quite contend with how my body looks. Also, I only eat something with sugar once a month, so that helps a lot too. :cool:

Sounds like you could need to put on some muscle. That sounds awfully skinny.

Mirage
07-01-2010, 11:59 PM
Haha, I'm apparently just barely average weight, according to my doctor (actually she said slightly underweight but I think I'm fine). So nope, not fat, just slim with a lot of muscle. :)

pic of said muscle?

Madame Adequate
07-02-2010, 12:04 AM
No, I am a skinny motherfucker.

Rebellious Eagle
07-02-2010, 12:04 AM
I'll get one for you soon enough. >:P

Mo-Nercy
07-02-2010, 12:05 AM
For as long as I can remember, I've always been a little overweight. I have some pretty bad eating, sleeping and exercise habits, but in my final year of high school, I was able to get it all together and lose about 10kg and put on some muscle to get into a healthy weight range. Since then, though, I've picked up on the bad habits again and I've stacked most of it back on.

But you know, I'm really good at video games and stuff.

rubah
07-02-2010, 12:06 AM
Nearly!

Raistlin
07-02-2010, 12:25 AM
I am not. I am right around average for my height (5'9" and ~150 pounds).

BMI is absolutely worthless for health purposes, though. Most people seem to have a skewed perspective towards the relationship of weight and health, too. I recently read this article (http://scienceblogs.com/obesitypanacea/2010/06/grow_more_fat_and_improve_meta.php) about a study where people got fatter yet healthier. It's interesting stuff, really. From what I've read, activity (exercise) is the biggest predictor of health, and an "overweight" active person can be much healthier than a skinny sedentary person.

qwertysaur
07-02-2010, 12:29 AM
I am underweight :p

Rantz
07-02-2010, 12:31 AM
I'm pretty average. Not fat.

Marshall Banana
07-02-2010, 12:44 AM
Underweight.

Christmas
07-02-2010, 12:45 AM
Not really, I do workout regularly and try my best to watch my diet to maintain a slim figure. Although I hardly watch it really but I am one of those type that kinda won't put on much weight no matter how I gobble everything I see. :bigsmile:

But to those that are fat or you think you are fat, if you really want,then set your mind to it to slim down. I'm pretty sure you can find a lot of interesting advices everywhere. Or if you are happy as you are, then dun worry about it. You are still alway the one of a kind in the eyes of your loved ones. :bigsmile:

I consider myself to be, but people are telling me I'm not, and that I look good the way I am.

You look good to me too, and I like the way you are! Alway be confident and believe in yourself! :bigsmile:

Mirage
07-02-2010, 12:49 AM
Or if you are happy as you are, then dun worry about it. You are still alway the one of a kind in the eyes of your loved ones. :bigsmile:

Nu-uh, my mother tells me I'm fat and should lose weight!

Christmas
07-02-2010, 12:53 AM
Probably for health reasons if you are of some age. But this doesn't mean you aren't one of a kind! :bigsmile:

Necronopticous
07-02-2010, 01:01 AM
I voted yes, but my answer will be no in a month.

Mirage
07-02-2010, 01:03 AM
Probably for health reasons if you are of some age. But this doesn't mean you aren't one of a kind! :bigsmile:
I'm 25, what does tha tmean?!

I'm an Americant, what do you think I am?

hey, only 50% of you are overweight, you could be one of the slim ones!

Christmas
07-02-2010, 01:08 AM

If you wanna go in-depth, then you might want to consult a doctor. I know some guy getting some serious illnessess because of his weight at around 20+ while some other I know is severely overweight, drink and make merry all day and still nothing happens to them. :bigsmile:

It all depends on each individual body constitution I guess. :bigsmile:

~*~Celes~*~
07-02-2010, 01:10 AM
Not really, I do workout regularly and try my best to watch my diet to maintain a slim figure. Although I hardly watch it really but I am one of those type that kinda won't put on much weight no matter how I gobble everything I see. :bigsmile:

But to those that are fat or you think you are fat, if you really want,then set your mind to it to slim down. I'm pretty sure you can find a lot of interesting advices everywhere. Or if you are happy as you are, then dun worry about it. You are still alway the one of a kind in the eyes of your loved ones. :bigsmile:

You look good to me too, and I like the way you are! Alway be confident and believe in yourself! :bigsmile:

You're so sweet, Christmas :jess:

Vermachtnis
07-02-2010, 01:20 AM
I've averaged around 185 lbs since the 10th grade. The fattest I've ever been was 210. It wasn't too bad for being 5'9'', but I didn't like it. I like staying around 185, I'm comfortable there.

Mirage
07-02-2010, 01:25 AM

If you wanna go in-depth, then you might want to consult a doctor. I know some guy getting some serious illnessess because of his weight at around 20+ while some other I know is severely overweight, drink and make merry all day and still nothing happens to them. :bigsmile:

It all depends on each individual body constitution I guess. :bigsmile:

I'm actually not very overweight, and I'm in a fair amount of physical activity most days of the week. I'm really not worried about my weight for health reasons, just for aesthetic reasons.

Markus. D
07-02-2010, 01:43 AM
Fat? Not a chance. Due to lack of a block of chocolate a day, my metabolism has burnt my fat (and lack of muscle) to a visual rib cage.

Healthy? ... Not a chance xD

Tavrobel
07-02-2010, 01:48 AM
hey, only 50% of you are overweight, you could be one of the slim ones!

60%, sir.

fire_of_avalon
07-02-2010, 02:09 AM
I am fat, but not as fat as I used to be. I've lost 20 lbs in the past 9 or so months. I have a lot more to lose before I am at a size, weight and proportion I'm comfortable being at. I have a goal weight and I intend to be there within the next year and a half.

I will never be skinny. But I will be healthy.

So now that I have disgusted Cuchulainn, I'mma go eat a hotdog cheesecake burrito.

Pheesh
07-02-2010, 02:20 AM
I'm slighty on the skinny side of average, but I haven't officially weighed myself in a looooong time, I'm simply guessing.

oddler
07-02-2010, 02:21 AM
BMI of 23.7 supposedly, so I guess that's a no.

I'mma go eat a hotdog cheesecake burrito.

Wrap it in spaghetti or put it on a pizza and you might make me jealous.

Cuchulainn
07-02-2010, 02:31 AM
So now that I have disgusted Cuchulainn, I'mma go eat a hotdog cheesecake burrito.

The only way you could disgust me is if you put a Liverpool FC shirt on.

Shiny
07-02-2010, 02:41 AM
No, I'm not fat nor have I ever been. I am what they call petite. Having a fast metabolism is great, but usually disappears after you get to a certain age, so I should probably get into the habit of exercising more frequently and not just walking and swimming.

Sorry to say, but there's no such thing as big boned. You're either curvy like Scarlett, fat like Rosie, skinny like Rihanna, bulimic like Nicole Richie, or humongous like that woman in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

I prefer seeing a jelly roll to a rib cage though. Rib cages freak me out.

Fujiko
07-02-2010, 03:06 AM
Average; I voted 'not fat'. I'm around 165 cm and weigh 52 kg.

Lawr
07-02-2010, 03:37 AM
If any of you have any spare fat laying around your house that you could ship over to me that'd be great. :shobon:

Rostum
07-02-2010, 03:44 AM
I could stand to lose 5kg's or so. But that's not really what I'm worried about lately, it's more I need to tone my muscles and get fit as I haven't been to the gym in over a year...

I don't know what my BMI is, but I'm roughly 171cm tall and weigh 75kg.

rubah
07-02-2010, 03:52 AM
I want someone to say I'm not fat atm! I'm slightly tipsy still so maybe that's a reason why. I will tell anyone that they are beautiful if they want, also.

Necronopticous
07-02-2010, 03:57 AM
I could stand to lose 5kg's or so. But that's not really what I'm worried about lately, it's more I need to tone my muscles and get fit as I haven't been to the gym in over a year...

I don't know what my BMI is, but I'm roughly 171cm tall and weigh 75kg.
Your BMI is 25.6, which would be categorized as very slightly overweight in American BMI ranges.

Ignore if you have any significant amount of muscle on your body, basically.

Losing 5kg, as you proposed, would put you well into the normal range.

Fujiko
07-02-2010, 04:00 AM
Allie you're not fat; and you're beautiful just the way you are~ :aimkiss:

black orb
07-02-2010, 04:02 AM
>>> Im fat albert..:luca:

Clo
07-02-2010, 04:17 AM
I'm actually rake thin. But it's just how I am, granted I also eat pretty decently and I like to exercise. People just assume I need meat on my bones though and so I constantly get AHH YOU'RE SO THIN HERE LET ME SHOVE THIS PIZZA DOWN YOUR THROAT.

As long as people aren't obese (by realistic standards), they can do what they want. Some fat is sexy. :tongue:

NorthernChaosGod
07-02-2010, 04:43 AM
BMI is fucking retarded, if you have any amount of muscle the entire thing is useless.

I'm hovering around 175 at around 12% body fat at the moment because I've been slacking on my work outs. Ideally I'd like to get to around 180 at 10% body fat.

Rostum
07-02-2010, 04:52 AM
Ignore if you have any significant amount of muscle on your body, basically.

BMI is smurfing retarded, if you have any amount of muscle the entire thing is useless.

Well, I do have a lot of muscle in my chest and arms. But I think in toning and getting fit I could still reduce my BMI.

Anyway, my view is that as long as someone is happy with how they look and feel, and their weight doesn't get in the way of their health then that is more attractive to me. For instance, my girlfriend's brother is pretty skinny and has a decently shaped torso, but he eats crap (no vegies, salads or fruits) and is always getting sick and always feels tired - his mood is greatly affected by this too. Now that is what I would call unattractive.

black orb
07-02-2010, 04:53 AM
http://abnormalbrain.bizland.com/Human_Bender.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2560/3699368901_623c781602.jpg

Jessweeee♪
07-02-2010, 04:53 AM
Those college meal trades were putting weight on me, but now that I'm on suspension I'm underweight again! xD

superbeckie.
07-02-2010, 05:27 AM
I'm kinda fat, but a lot of people just say I'm curvy. I also have really muscular legs, which is rediculous. And my massive boobs counteract the fatness most of the time, so I can't complain.

Madonna
07-02-2010, 06:54 AM
I post on an online message board; what do you want from me!?

Clo
07-02-2010, 06:58 AM
Those college meal trades were putting weight on me, but now that I'm on suspension I'm underweight again! xD

Oh maaan, that cheap college food is so smurfing fattening. When I was a Freshman in college, I gained THIRTY POUNDS. I doubled the Freshman Fifteen. Of course, then I only weighed 120, so it's not like thirty pounds meant much. It was all in my butt and boobs anyway. I'm back down to 105 after ~three years and eating healthy again.

Of course, I should add, I'm 5' tall.

I wonder if anyone here is shorter than me.

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-02-2010, 07:17 AM
I am not fat but most definitely out of shape. I could do with losing some on my belly and toning up. I told myself this summer I'd start swimming, now I am saying after I move. Stupid gyms being expensive. Gonna try to find just a local pool near my new place instead of a gym pass.

~*~Celes~*~
07-02-2010, 07:25 AM

Oh maaan, that cheap college food is so smurfing fattening. When I was a Freshman in college, I gained THIRTY POUNDS. I doubled the Freshman Fifteen. Of course, then I only weighed 120, so it's not like thirty pounds meant much. It was all in my butt and boobs anyway. I'm back down to 105 after ~three years and eating healthy again.

4' 10 1/2", baby :aimkiss:

All of my fat tends to go to my boobs and butt as well :exdee:

Rodarian
07-02-2010, 07:56 AM

All the right places I might add... Kari got back!! :jess: :kiss:

Rye
07-02-2010, 10:22 AM
I will bitterly add that I each much less than the average person, yet I've never been thin since I hit puberty, and have only gone between average and chub in my adolescent and adult life. I guess it's in the genes - everyone in the family is either really fat or an ex-chub.

If I had the body type I really wanted, I would be this. Naked-wise, I'd prefer to be curvier, but I'm fashion centric and I love the clothes only the pixies can wear.

http://images.zoshow.com/image2/fckeditor/2009/04/15/12397635574455737.jpg

Aerith's Knight
07-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Rye, you want the body of a 12yo? 0_o

Rodarian
07-02-2010, 11:09 AM
Rye, you want the body of a 12yo? 0_o

What he said...

Hux!! You're such a pedo!! :colbert:

Mirage
07-02-2010, 01:45 PM
I am not fat but most definitely out of shape. I could do with losing some on my belly and toning up. I told myself this summer I'd start swimming, now I am saying after I move. Stupid gyms being expensive. Gonna try to find just a local pool near my new place instead of a gym pass.

If you're just looking for cardio, buy a pair of running shoes instead. I always lol when I see people *driving* to a gym for so to spend half an hour there on a threadmill for so to *drive* back home.

rubah
07-02-2010, 02:21 PM
you guys are dumb :p She said she wanted that bodystyle for wearing clothes. She then said she wanted to be more adult/feminine for nakedtime. READ.

Hambone
07-02-2010, 02:39 PM
18.8, but it's only because of my metabolism. I seriously need to eat healthier or my weight's gonna skyrocket in a few years. :mad:

Chris
07-02-2010, 04:00 PM

I have muscle, but almost zero fat. :jess:

Loony BoB
07-02-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm what you would probably refer to as 'not fat'.

Chloe.
07-02-2010, 05:21 PM
I'm not fat, I would say I'm pretty average. Although I do have those days when I feel fat, but I think most people tend to get them :jess: I'd like to have a flatter tummy though, but all I really need for that is to do something like sit-ups, which I have tried before but I had to stop because of having a bad back :( I haven't been bothered to start doing it again.

Mirage
07-02-2010, 05:23 PM

Yeah, which is why i said you should put on muscle, not fat :p.

Clo
07-02-2010, 05:33 PM

A challenger approaches! Now we need to have a midget fight.

Flying Arrow
07-02-2010, 06:04 PM
6' and 200 lbs here. As far as fattiness goes, I've been developing a little bit of it lately since I've been living a purely academic lifestyle for the last two-ish years (graduate student + research assistant position). I also have an absolutely inhuman appetite.

Before that, however, I was routinely working out and benching my own weight. So... flab or not, I'm still smurfing sexy.

Miss_Lulu
07-02-2010, 06:25 PM
I'm skinny fat. I'm sure I'm over the weight that someone my height is supposed to be, but it doesn't look that bad. It's all in my upper thighs anyway. I'm really curvy though, so I look a bit ill-proportioned sometimes, and I have hugggeeee hips.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Cuchulainn
07-02-2010, 06:53 PM
You're in luck, guys hate girls with skinny legs.

I'm convinced half the women here have convinced themselves they're fat despite the rational evidence to the contrary....the other half...well you are indeed just fat unfortunately.

Chris
07-02-2010, 07:03 PM

Yeah, which is why i said you should put on muscle, not fat :p.
I think I'm bulky enough. :D

Raistlin
07-02-2010, 07:56 PM
I'm not fat, I would say I'm pretty average. Although I do have those days when I feel fat, but I think most people tend to get them :jess: I'd like to have a flatter tummy though, but all I really need for that is to do something like sit-ups, which I have tried before but I had to stop because of having a bad back :( I haven't been bothered to start doing it again.

Do crunches, not full sit-ups. It's much easier on your lower back and still exercises your stomach muscles.

Peegee
07-02-2010, 07:57 PM
I'm brutally overweight for my height and borderline heart attack victim and diabetes is about to cause limbs to be cut off. You can ask Rubahs this - I visited her and clearly remember #eoff calling me fat while I laughed and discussed calculus with her.

So fat. ='(

Seriously how do you define what is fat or not? BMI is a terrible method (and would limit me to a particular mass range). Would it be body fat percentage? That's still largely subjective and I can be anything from 17 and less to be 'normal' to 'healthy' to 'elite'.

BarelySeeAtAll
07-02-2010, 08:03 PM
Going by the scales I'm, larger than I want to be. Would be happy to lose a stone (which was most likely put on because of medication) but I wouldn't mind losing a bit more to be honest.

I cut the crap outta my life :D and exercise as regularly as I can.

Momiji
07-02-2010, 08:25 PM
I'm not exactly skinny (though at the rate I'm going, I will be soon enough) but I'm certainly not fat either.

I'd say I'm average, I guess.

Psychotic
07-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Not remotely. I've actually been trying to fatten up the past year. I put on 10-15 pounds and I think I'm almost "Normal" now!

Iceglow
07-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Not remotely. I've actually been trying to fatten up the past year. I put on 10-15 pounds and I think I'm almost "Normal" now!

You're still very skinny though yeah I've noticed you're getting more healthy in build. I really reccomend pumping some iron, gaining muscle is somewhat harder but muscle weighs more and makes you look more filled out than fat.

Saying that, I've got more muscle in the last couple of years but I could still do with losing perhaps 5kg or so. I wanna get some weights when I can afford them to help in converting this to muscle.

vinnie's mini's
07-03-2010, 12:00 AM
I'm larger than I want to be, so yes I am overweight. The good news is I'm dieting (a healthy diet, not one of those dangerous ones) and exercising more, so I am losing weight and I'm starting to notice it a little too. :jess:

KentaRawr!
07-03-2010, 12:42 AM
I'm skinny fat. I'm sure I'm over the weight that someone my height is supposed to be, but it doesn't look that bad. It's all in my upper thighs anyway. I'm really curvy though, so I look a bit ill-proportioned sometimes, and I have hugggeeee hips.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/reinizelle2008/20061208-tam-react-2.jpg

Edit: The picture seemed appropriate as a response, I suppose. o.o

NorthernChaosGod
07-03-2010, 06:32 AM

A challenger approaches! Now we need to have a midget fight.
In KY!

Do crunches, not full sit-ups. It's much easier on your lower back and still exercises your stomach muscles.
Don't do either actually, do planks instead. They work out your abs much better for having a flat stomach.

Laddy
07-03-2010, 10:44 AM
I'm 6'1" and 175 lbs and 16 years old. I'm actually a naturally muscular person though.

I think I look fat sometimes, but I'm not.

Zeldy
07-03-2010, 01:26 PM
I'm not fat, at all, although i'll often complain that I think I am in comparison to some friends. I'm just the average, healthy weight, I guess. I'm 8½ stone, preferably I'd rather be just 8. (at 5'3"). I eat and eat and eat, I've no idea how I'm not twice the size. Fast metabolism I love you so.

NorthernChaosGod
07-03-2010, 05:53 PM
I'm 6'1" and 175 lbs and 16 years old. I'm actually a naturally muscular person though.

I think I look fat sometimes, but I'm not.

Dude, that's pretty skinny sounding to me.

*Laurelindo*
07-03-2010, 08:33 PM
I always used to be pretty slim, but lately I've noticed my belly is getting a bit bigger.
It's nothing obvious really, I still don't have an overall "fat" look in any way, it's just my belly that's a minor concern.
I am about 6'2 tall and weigh around 192 pounds, which I guess is pretty good.

Miss_Lulu
07-03-2010, 09:19 PM
You're in luck, guys hate girls with skinny legs.

I'm convinced half the women here have convinced themselves they're fat despite the rational evidence to the contrary....the other half...well you are indeed just fat unfortunately.

What guy doesn't like girls with skinny legs? All the guys I know like girls with super skinny legs.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/reinizelle2008/20061208-tam-react-2.jpg

Edit: The picture seemed appropriate as a response, I suppose. o.o

I don't get it. :s

Julian: In KY

Why do I feel like you said that because I live in KY? I'M NOT SHORT JULIAN.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

aquatius
07-03-2010, 11:01 PM
No, but I'm not hugely fit, either.

NorthernChaosGod
07-04-2010, 07:44 AM
Julian: In KY

Why do I feel like you said that because I live in KY? I'M NOT SHORT JULIAN.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Let me rephrase: in KY JELLY.

Jiro
07-04-2010, 05:15 PM
I am underweight. I have a mental metabolism, I can eat whatever I want and not gain an ounce. But that doesn't work when coupled with the level of exercise I do and how little I eat.

In your Imperial measurements I am roughly 6' and 143 lbs.

NorthernChaosGod
07-05-2010, 02:27 AM
Holy balls, Dak. You're fucking skinny.

escobert
07-05-2010, 03:10 AM
No, I'm 6'2 and around 150lbs. super skinny!

Dignified Pauper
07-05-2010, 03:20 AM
I'm morbidly obese.

But in all seriousness, my goal is to lose 30 lbs by the end of the year. Which, I think is an admirable and very attainable goal.

Shiny
07-05-2010, 04:50 AM

Eat moar plz.

Breine
07-05-2010, 01:42 PM
Apparently my BMI is 19.8 (6'2" and 154.3 lbs), which is in the normal range.

I'm tall and thin. There's no denying that *shrug*

Jiro
07-05-2010, 01:50 PM
GUYS GUYS! Do you wanna know how to drop 30 pounds like that *clicks*? :bigsmile:

Cut off your head :monster:

/bad joke

Shin Gouken
07-05-2010, 01:50 PM
I'm one of these people who lives off :bou::bou::bou::bou: food but never gains any weight. I don't work out or go to the gym and yet i'm perfectly toned all over. You hate me but secretley you want me :spin:

Christmas
07-05-2010, 01:56 PM
I'm one of these people who lives off :bou::bou::bou::bou: food but never gains any weight. I don't work out or go to the gym and yet i'm perfectly toned all over. You hate me but secretley you want me :spin:

Oh mine, how I wish I have a body like yours. This way I can skip my workout and gobble everything like a Qu! :quina:

I think recently I gained a bit of weight, maybe because I have been too greedy, gotto try to restrain myself and workout more. :(

Peegee
07-05-2010, 06:33 PM
All of you who can 'eat whatever and not gain weight' are not eating enough. Simple as that.

Marshall Banana
07-05-2010, 06:37 PM
All of you who can 'eat whatever and not gain weight' are not eating enough. Simple as that.
Clearly you are not one of those people, if you think that!

Shin Gouken
07-05-2010, 07:18 PM

No, we just have inhuman metabolisms ^_^

Rodarian
07-05-2010, 07:24 PM

Genetics keeps me rather blessed XD

Heath
07-05-2010, 07:31 PM
I am not fat. I would say I used to be and still could stand to lose a bit of weight, but I am not fat. Hooray.

Peegee
07-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Every last one of you who said I'm a jealous piggy needs to go on a lard and mcdonald's diet. I am pretty sure none of you are breaking the laws of thermodynamics

Is this 'troll PG day?' First it's male circumcisions then it's this.

NorthernChaosGod
07-06-2010, 07:13 AM
Every last one of you who said I'm a jealous piggy needs to go on a lard and mcdonald's diet. I am pretty sure none of you are breaking the laws of thermodynamics

Is this 'troll PG day?' First it's male circumcisions then it's this.

I'm inclined to agree with this.

blackmage_nuke
07-06-2010, 08:24 AM
I have a few extra pounds and wear loose fitting clothes that make me look a bit bigger but i dont think im fat.

Slothy
07-07-2010, 04:01 AM

More likely they either do long slow distance stuff absurdly often, or are incredibly insulin resistant (or both). Not eating a lot could be part of it, but I've known guys less active than me who eat more of whatever they want and are my height who are skinny bastards.

As for the topic, I'm 6'2" and about 250lbs. I have fat I'd like to lose, but I'd still put money down on my being in better health and having a greater physical capacity in comparison to the majority of people out there.

escobert
07-08-2010, 10:38 PM

Eat moar plz.

I eat ALL the time and never gain any weight. I'm more likely to lose weight than gain it. The only time I had really any fat on me was when i was 16 and worked at McDonalds and ate double cheeseburgers everday and I was still only 170lbs. Both of my parents are overweight so I'm sure someday it will all catch up to me.

Shlup
07-08-2010, 10:43 PM
BJ tries really hard to eat a lot. I always serve him at least twice as much as me at dinner. He's proud that, at 5'11", he's almost 140 pounds. xD

As of today I weigh the same as I did on my wedding day!

Bunny
07-08-2010, 10:46 PM
BJ tries really hard to eat a lot. I always serve him at least twice as much as me at dinner. He's proud that, at 5'11", he's almost 140 pounds.

I'm 6' and 150 pounds. I eat all the time.

Rodarian
07-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Its month two of my mass index increase and weight training is slowing making me broader on the chest..

But I still have 29 waist ;) ....

So ladies if I had to do the walk of shame ...I can wear your pants :bigsmile:

escobert
07-08-2010, 10:48 PM
I'd like to get back up to 170ish maybe 165. I just want to put on a little more muscle. I've started doing push ups and sit ups in the morning. hopefully that'll help a little.

Peegee
07-08-2010, 10:54 PM
THIS THREAD IS MAKING ME RAGE

Raistlin
07-08-2010, 10:59 PM
BJ tries really hard to eat a lot. I always serve him at least twice as much as me at dinner. He's proud that, at 5'11", he's almost 140 pounds. xD

And that's an improvement! I seem to recall you mentioning a good while ago that he was 125, which I remember thinking was almost obscenely skinny.

I eat all the time too, but I don't gain much weight. I think the most I've ever been was ~155-ish, and I now seem to fluctuate between that and 150 depending on health and exercise.

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
07-08-2010, 11:03 PM
I'm 5'5. I weigh 108 pounds as of right now. I've never had weight problems ever. I've always been super skinny. (:

Goldenboko
07-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Define fat?

NorthernChaosGod
07-09-2010, 12:15 AM
Most of you really aren't helping the image that gamers are skinny as smurf.

Cuchulainn
07-09-2010, 12:51 AM
Strange. I think of gamers as fat obnoxious virgins. Some of you seem to conform quite well with this, however this poll has blown my Comic Book Guy mental image out the door as I'm now learning that most are in fact SKINNY obnoxious virgins.

This is big news. Allow me to lick a pencil, jot it down in this note pad of mine & run to a phone stall to tell my editor (of the acclaimed newspaper 'Not Raoulmoatly Newsworthy Tribune' (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/10556948.stm)). HE'LL BE AS PLEASED AS PUNCH.

ChickenHeart
07-09-2010, 01:06 AM
Last time i looked i was 8 stone and abit. In fact ima go check!
Oh wow i'm 8 stone and 9 pounds :D

NorthernChaosGod
07-09-2010, 01:49 AM
Strange. I think of gamers as fat obnoxious virgins. Some of you seem to conform quite well with this, however this poll has blown my Comic Book Guy mental image out the door as I'm now learning that most are in fact SKINNY obnoxious virgins.

This is big news. Allow me to lick a pencil, jot it down in this note pad of mine & run to a phone stall to tell my editor (of the acclaimed newspaper 'Not Raoulmoatly Newsworthy Tribune' (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/10556948.stm)). HE'LL BE AS PLEASED AS PUNCH.

Fat as hell or Ethiopian, one or the other.

Shiny
07-09-2010, 02:14 AM

Well you're not a fat virgin and you're a gamer -- or at least once was so you would've known this already.

Eat moar plz.

I eat ALL the time and never gain any weight. I'm more likely to lose weight than gain it. The only time I had really any fat on me was when i was 16 and worked at McDonalds and ate double cheeseburgers everday and I was still only 170lbs. Both of my parents are overweight so I'm sure someday it will all catch up to me.
You're a hard gainer, but you should eat more things with protein and iron.

Cuchulainn
07-09-2010, 03:34 AM
My circumstances were different than most. Those circumstances were the sole reason I picked up a PSX all those years ago.

Anyway the last time I played FF was 2007...for a week. I shouldn't even be here anymore. My existence here is a BIG FAT UGLY LIE.

Jiro
07-09-2010, 03:45 AM
But if you leave, I'm gonna be pissed.

Peegee
07-09-2010, 04:00 AM
Define fat?

+18% body fat is a good indicator of fat.

Goldenboko
07-09-2010, 04:05 AM
Define fat?

How the hell does one figure out how much % of body fat they have? xD

NorthernChaosGod
07-09-2010, 06:00 AM
Define fat?

How the hell does one figure out how much % of body fat they have? xD

The easiest method is to measure various parts of your body and compare to weight and height or something.

You can find a bunch of calculators online, but they're not as accurate as going to the doctor.

Rodarian
07-09-2010, 10:33 AM

I may be lean but I sure ain't no virgin! :bigsmile:

My circumstances were different than most. Those circumstances were the sole reason I picked up a PSOne all those years ago.

Anyway the last time I played FF was 2007...for a week. I shouldn't even be here anymore. My existence here is a BIG FAT UGLY LIE.

But if you leave, I'm gonna be pissed.

Cuch everyone here...*especially Laddy and Shin* would tear off their garments and throw themselves at you before you leave this thread... You make most people happy.. Inside their pants.....

Old Manus
07-09-2010, 11:22 AM
All you faggots need to stop using medieval weight units so real people can tell how much you weigh

Madame Adequate
07-09-2010, 11:43 AM
I weigh four hundred and seven talents :colbert:

Rodarian
07-09-2010, 02:45 PM

Wha....:confused:

Christmas
07-09-2010, 02:55 PM
I weigh around 100 minas and a lolcat (http://apublicdefender.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/lolcat-oath.jpg). :bigsmile:

Peegee
07-09-2010, 05:08 PM

The heavy common talent, used in New Testament times, was 58.9 kg

:mad2: Milf. Way to fail being asian. I'm taking away your china card.

Momiji
07-10-2010, 03:09 PM
Yesterday, my aunt, who I hadn't seen since Christmas, said that I looked as if I lost 50-60 pounds.

I haven't looked at a scale in months, so I can't be sure, but that has to be a major stretch. >_>;

Rye
07-10-2010, 03:49 PM
I lost more weight in England, because I was puking and sweating my weight away when I was dying of tonsillitis! And here I was afraid I'd gain weight there.

My scale says 119 now, but I'm not sure if that's accurate. What is accurate, though, is that I've lost over 15 lbs since May.

Jess
07-12-2010, 04:42 PM
I'm 8½ stone, preferably I'd rather be just 8. (at 5'3"). I eat and eat and eat, I've no idea how I'm not twice the size. Fast metabolism I love you so.
Yup, I'm about 5'3" and I'm 8½ stone and have been since I was around 17. I'm 20 now.

I'd like to lose ½ a stone but I'm told I don't need to lose any weight. I just want a completely flat tummy!

I'm starting to eat more healthily, regardless. :jess:

Dreddz
07-12-2010, 11:46 PM
Unfortunately I suffer from the complete opposite and have an unusually high metabolism. Some people might see that as a good thing but it is quite worrying seeing yourself stuff your face in day in day out and not gain any weight whatsoever.

Rye
07-13-2010, 01:33 AM
I'm going to get up on a soap box.

At home, my scale yesterday said I weigh 120 lbs. 3 months ago it said I weigh 135. So I lost approx. 15 lbs. A lot of people have commented on how much I've lost, and I've went down entire sizes in clothes.

Today, I go to the doctor, and it says I weigh 148 lbs. 3 months ago it said 152 lbs.

That can't possibly be right. For one, I know I've lost more than 4 lbs. Secondly, if I weighed that much, at 5'0", I'd literally be considered obese on my BMI. I'm not very thin, but I'm definitely not obese, not even close.

Note that I didn't eat before nor am going through my period during any of these weightings.

WHAT THE smurf DOCTORS SCALESSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZ. I don't want to be one of those people who scorns them because people then cluck their tongue at you and say that doctor's scales are always right and you're in denial. But seriously, that's WRONG. And hugely so. That's a 30 lb difference. WHAT THE HELLLLL.

I mean, after all, if I really did weigh 152 lbs last time, the doctor should have given me THE OBESITY TALK. But last time the nurse said nothing, and this time the nurse said I had lost weight, and nothing more.

Grahhhh!!! I just want to know the truth!

Shlup
07-13-2010, 01:35 AM
That's crazy. There's no way you weigh as much as I do. At 5'6" and 148 I am chunky. At your midget height you'd be straight up fat.

Though I weigh myself first thing in the morning and naked. Clothes weigh a lot!

NorthernChaosGod
07-13-2010, 03:56 AM
That's crazy. There's no way you weigh as much as I do. At 5'6" and 148 I am chunky. At your midget height you'd be straight up fat.

Though I weigh myself first thing in the morning and naked. Clothes weigh a lot!

:drool:

Rodarian
07-13-2010, 09:18 AM

why don't u weight yourself in some panties then..

Madame Adequate
07-13-2010, 11:58 AM

The heavy common talent, used in New Testament times, was 58.9 kg

:mad2: Milf. Way to fail being asian. I'm taking away your china card.

Nooooo Hu Jintao :(

Chemical
07-13-2010, 02:00 PM
According to the Wii:
I have a BMI of 22.00 and sit in the mid-normal range for my height.

I'm never entirely pleased with my appearance though and there are areas that I am conscious about. But I'm slowly making peace with my body.... by raging a health war on it.

Peegee
07-13-2010, 02:21 PM
I'm going to get up on a soap box.

At home, my scale yesterday said I weigh 120 lbs. 3 months ago it said I weigh 135. So I lost approx. 15 lbs. A lot of people have commented on how much I've lost, and I've went down entire sizes in clothes.

Grahhhh!!! I just want to know the truth!

lol Rye you're funny. I assure you, you weigh in the 115-120 lbs range.

rubah
07-13-2010, 02:45 PM
All you faggots need to stop using medieval weight units so real people can tell how much you weigh

the kilogram is not a unit of weight

Please convert all weights to Newtons.

Peegee
07-13-2010, 02:54 PM

the kilogram is not a unit of weight

Please convert all weights to Newtons.

I fucking hate weight. HATE it. It's hard enough accepting that my definition of mass isn't a particularly good one (how much matter you're made out of) thanks to frigging Einstein messing up all of physics for me.

I need to lose about 5 - 7 lbs of mass to get to 10% body fat ^_^

Unbreakable Will
07-13-2010, 03:46 PM
Yeah I'm getting a bit of a stomach :/ I think I'm a bit fat but people I find trustworthy about such questions tell me I'm not so Idk.

NorthernChaosGod
07-14-2010, 02:04 AM

why don't u weight yourself in some panties then..

Wtf are you on about? o_O

Shlup
07-14-2010, 05:53 AM
Yeah, I don't wear undies in the shower and I weight myself before the shower. I don't feel the need to be modest alone in the bathroom. xP

Rodarian
07-14-2010, 12:35 PM
I wasn't on about anything... :P

Peegee
07-14-2010, 03:10 PM
That 0.2-0.4 lbs is the difference between 200 and 199.x lbs!

The Space Pope
07-15-2010, 01:16 AM
yo momma so fat dat i herd she gots issues wit her self esteem an she turned 2 drugs

i'm very sorry for your loss, but at least now i'll have a date