PDA

View Full Version : Lego Harry Potter

Freya
07-03-2010, 04:52 AM
IS AWESOME! I'm having so much fun! I love the lego games. I blow :bou::bou::bou::bou: up with my pew pew magic. Poor hogwarts is getting terrorized. I just started year 3 and I love blowing crap up. So fun!

Anyone else playing this? OPINIONS ON IT? On any of the Lego games?

Inferno
07-03-2010, 05:17 AM
Lego games are pretty fun. I just finished Indiana Jones 2... it was entertaining ! Batman was great too.

Yue Kitsune
07-03-2010, 06:09 AM
i've only played the original Star Wars trilogy, but it was a blast. I had to get the invincibility cuz me and my friend spent more time killing each other than getting anything done, lol.

they've got a Lego MMO coming out in October, Lego Universe. I'm prty sure closed beta is going on now. might be worth checking out.

Freya
07-04-2010, 01:19 AM
Oh goodness! Are you serious?! I'm so gonna have to play that.

Rostum
07-04-2010, 02:05 AM
I really liked the Lego Star Wars. I should gather these games up again and buy them. They are quite a bit of fun, especially with two players!

Lego Universe actually looks pretty cool. I mean at first it looked kind of... bad. But looking at it at E3 it seems like it'll be fun.

Levian
07-04-2010, 02:29 PM
The Lego games are of the best multiplayer games out there, definitely. They're loads of fun. :mog: Started up Lego Harry Potter today and I've just started level 3 in Year One.

Chris
07-04-2010, 07:43 PM
Love, love, love, the Lego Star Wars games. Haven't tried the Batman or Indiana Jones games, but I just have to try out Harry Potter. Love Harry Potter and love Lego, so it's an interesting idea. :jess:

Levian
07-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Star Wars was indeed great. I think Batman is my favorite though.

Lego Indiana Jones 2 was pretty great too, mostly because it's quite different from the others.

Chris
07-04-2010, 10:57 PM
I'm going into town tomorrow to buy it, if I can find it. Some sources state that it is also available for the PS2, and some make no mention of this. So, has it also been released for the PS2? :(

Yue Kitsune
07-05-2010, 04:56 AM
i don't think there is, i checked GameFAQs and the only sony systems the have listed are PSP, and PS3. i was hopeing they'd have it on PS2 also, but no luck.

didn't Lego Indiana Jones 2 have a build your own level option or something like that, or did i just imagine it?

Chris
07-05-2010, 05:41 AM
I have been contemplating getting a PS3 for a while now, so perhaps now is the perfect time to purchase one. :D

Levian
07-05-2010, 05:50 AM
didn't Lego Indiana Jones 2 have a build your own level option or something like that, or did i just imagine it?

Yeah, and what sucks about it is that you had to do a lot of work on it in order to get 100%. The only Lego game I haven't gotten 100% on :D

Chris
07-05-2010, 10:08 AM
A small update: I just bought a completely brand new PS3, and a Collector's Edition of Lego Harry Potter. The special edition includes a DVD with behind-the-scene footage of the game, some fridge magnets, and some previews of the upcoming Harry Potter movie. :D

What a night it is going to be. :jess:

Levian
07-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Haha, awesome! You're making me want to play the game now instead of being at work. xD

The PS3 version has trophies too, so that should give you even more to gun for.

Chloe.
07-05-2010, 10:03 PM
I'm actually interested in getting this. My two little brothers love the Star Wars, Batman and Indiana Jones Lego games and so I've played them before, and I think they're fun and cute! :jess:

Freya
07-05-2010, 11:20 PM
I beat it but I couldn't figure out what the red magicy thing was for sooooooooooooooooooo yah. :P Fun though!

Breine
07-06-2010, 09:46 PM
The only Lego game I've ever played is Lego Racers xD

I'd like to try all the new Lego games, though. They look like fun.

McLovin'
07-09-2010, 10:32 AM
They should make an original lego game already! Like Lego Island 3 cmon!

Yue Kitsune
07-10-2010, 03:02 AM
they had that lego RTS for the DS about a year ago. It was ok, you could only have like 30ish units max (i'm prty sure it was less but you get the picture), and play as LEGO knights, wizards (not the Harry Potter stuff, the wizards that went with that knight series) Pirates, French explorers, space explorers and aliens. i think i missed 2 groups, but anyway, they all had a helper race, the French had ninjas for example, and like 7 or 8 heroes each with different skillz.

they shoulda've made it a computer game, it was fun but i got tired of it quikly because there was only so much you could do.

Clouded Sky
07-12-2010, 02:04 AM
While I'm not a definitive source, I definitely think that this is by far and away the best LEGO ______ game. I went through a ton of it last night with my little sister and it was a blast. I like how the formula is slightly tweaked from previous games and you spend a lot of time running around Hogwarts. :) I'm also pretty sure I spent about 10 minutes after learning wingardium leviosa dropping students off stairways.

Chris
07-12-2010, 08:13 PM
While I'm not a definitive source, I definitely think that this is by far and away the best LEGO ______ game. I went through a ton of it last night with my little sister and it was a blast. I like how the formula is slightly tweaked from previous games and you spend a lot of time running around Hogwarts. :) I'm also pretty sure I spent about 10 minutes after learning wingardium leviosa dropping students off stairways.
It becomes even more fun later on when you get some of the meaner spells. Abusing students have never been so strangely appealing. But, beware! They actually come back swinging. x)