PDA

View Full Version : I'm Stuck!

jenovajunkie
07-03-2010, 07:11 AM
Mmmkay end of ch.10 boss..... Cid
for god sakes how do you beat this guy, THE QUICK WAY.
Or anyway.. I'm in dire need of guiDance!

ChickenHeart
07-03-2010, 03:20 PM
This basically explains it all
Cid Raines (Boss) - The Final Fantasy Wiki has more Final Fantasy information than Cid could research (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Cid_Raines_(Boss))

jenovajunkie
07-03-2010, 09:00 PM
But I'm already doing that stuff! Arghoz!

champagne supernova
07-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Didn't find him that bad. I would've used the same party as I used them for most the game, but I had Mystic Tower (Sen-Rav-Rav) as one of my paradigms, Delta Attack (I think) (Sen-Com-Hea), Relentless Assault (Com-Rav-Rav), something something (Hea-Sen-Sab) and probably Sen-Hea-Hea.

Then just alternated between that lot. That strategy seemed to suit me throughout the game. But each person has their own strategy, so these walkthrough's boss strategies don't necessarily work. What do you traditionally use?

Future Esthar
07-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Use a sentinel during his offensive mode.

Jessweeee♪
07-04-2010, 01:27 AM
If I remember correctly, he doesn't ever heal himself. If all else fails just COM/MED/MED it and you'll survive, though the battle will be agonizingly slow. Er, if that's an option with your party. I can't remember if you can choose at that point.

jenovajunkie
07-04-2010, 03:28 AM
No he does heal, and I beat him, so thanks for the tips!
This game is the best game since MGS4 that I've played on PS3.
Wish me luck as I progress through till the end!

Xurts
07-04-2010, 05:24 PM
The first few times he kicked my ass, so I just used a Sentinel and killed him the attempt after that.