PDA

View Full Version : How many FF's have you played this year?

Loony BoB
07-05-2010, 04:05 PM
For me, in order...

Final Fantasy XIII (first play, completed)
Final Fantasy V (new playthrough)
Final Fantasy IX (first play)
Final Fantasy XII (continuing second attempt)

I'll probably play FFXIV before the year is out, too!

Rantz
07-05-2010, 04:32 PM
FF8 and FF9! Maybe some FF12, but I don't remember if that was before or after the new year.

Vermachtnis
07-05-2010, 04:38 PM
I beat XII this year.
Played some II.
Beat V and VI again.

Chris
07-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Currently making my way through X, X-2, IV (DS) and VI (Advance). :D

black orb
07-05-2010, 05:45 PM
>>> Beat FF9, and Dissidia (I play that all the time)..:luca:

I dont know if it counts but I always play my FF1 hacks too..

Marshall Banana
07-05-2010, 05:50 PM
I played FFIX, but things came up and I stopped playing around the end of disc three. Still considering picking up my game again and finishing it!

I played FFVII in March and April, and I finished it.

Then, I played FFX-2 but stopped in Chapter 3 or 4. I didn't really intend to finish it, though; I just felt like playing. Maybe later!

Depression Moon
07-05-2010, 10:34 PM
None.

Chloe.
07-05-2010, 10:37 PM
I played and completed FFXIII, I'm currently playing FFVII and have almost completed it and I plan to carry on playing on FFV for the Gameboy Advance soon. Uhh, I think that's it for this year at the moment.

vinnie's mini's
07-05-2010, 10:43 PM
I started and nearly finished FFVIII at the start of the year and then I moved onto FFXIII - which I have finished story wise, still trying to get those last few trophies (but I'm getting very bored of it to be honest). I started playing FFV and FFIV but I haven't done much of either to be honest. Right now I'm playing FFVII, which I've nearly finished to get a perfect playthrough :jess:. I think that's about it at the moment to be honest.

VeloZer0
07-06-2010, 05:15 AM
Well, FF13 for starters.
I re-started FF4 DS and beat it for the first time (I got pissed off halfway through my first playthrough a year ago when I learned how augments worked and that I had already screwed myself.)
I started a FF7 playthough, but didn't get past Kalm.
I'm playing through FF9, since NA FINALLY got it on PSN.

Levian
07-06-2010, 05:55 AM
Started: FFIX, FFXIII, FFIV:DS, FFVI:A
Continued: FFXII

Haven't beaten an FF this year. :p I recon I'll get around to finishing FFIX and FFXIII at least

Mo-Nercy
07-06-2010, 07:39 AM
FFXIII (still working towards the end xD), FFVII (replay after just getting it off PSN), FFX (prove to my girlfriend that the first Blitzball game can be won without doing the swim behind the goalie trick) and FFVIII (I've played this game in an eternal loop of start -> complete -> wait 2-3 months -> start again etc. for a pretty long time now.. it' just good fun on train rides.)

Christmas
07-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Zero. :(

Oh ya, I played a bit of FF XII recently, just a bit though. :(

VeloZer0
07-06-2010, 01:59 PM
(prove to my girlfriend that the first Blitzball game can be won without doing the swim behind the goalie trick)
The trick is to spend the entire first half passing back and forth between your teammates to boost their levels a whole bunch for the second half :D
I actually won that game by fluke the first time I played FFX so I thought it was an easily winnable mini-game. Then the second time I had to try like 10 times to win :(

Mirage
07-06-2010, 05:37 PM
FF13, from start to finish
FF12, a tiny bit, didn't get anywhere as usual
Started FF7 and FF8 downloaded from PSN
Started playing FF11 again after the june update.

oddler
07-06-2010, 08:02 PM
I've played FFI, FFIV, FFV, FFIX, and FFXII this year. I finished I, V, and IX.

Karifean
07-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Finished XIII and IX (both first play).
I might try IX again with a guide or for the sake of having Excalibur II.

Omni-Odin
07-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Final Fantasy IV. I have played DQ I-III in the past week though :/

Heath
07-07-2010, 07:09 PM
None. I felt like such a traitor, but thankfully I'm not the only one. I did play through FFIX and a couple of others last year though, I think.

Del Murder
07-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Final Fantasy XI
Final Fantasy IV: The After Years
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions

Miriel
07-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Let's see...

FFIX
FFVII
FFVII: Crisis Core
FFXIII

Finished none of them. Hell, I didn't even get past the Mako Reactor for VII. :p Might possibly finish IX and Crisis Core, if I don't get too distracted.

Bolivar
07-09-2010, 04:52 PM
Got & Beat FFVII from PSN
Got, about halfway through FFVIII from PSN.
Started FFXII real quick.
Few Chapters in on FFXIII
Grindin the hell out of FFTactics

Vivisteiner
07-14-2010, 02:41 PM
Dissidia, FFXIII and FFIX.

Rase
07-14-2010, 03:41 PM
IV DS is the only one for me. By the end of the year I'll probably finally pick of XII and give it a go, maybe do the same with X (have played but never beaten it).

Goldenboko
07-16-2010, 02:54 PM
FFI (For old times!)
FFXIII (Completed)
FFMQ (First playthrough, making walkthrough for EoFF)
FF Dissidia (First playthrough, may not finish because of a lack of PSP)

Looking to beat MQ and pick up FFXIV before the end of the year!

Flying Arrow
07-17-2010, 11:38 PM
I did XIII back on release and for the next month or so until I finished it. That's it for this year.

I actually haven't been playing a lot of FF lately. Usually I like to marathon a bunch together every now and then. Two summers ago I did III, IV-A, V-A, and VI-A, and a couple of years before that I did VIII, IX, and X just before getting XII on release. Strangely, I haven't done VII in a long time despite it being my favourite game. Every few months I get the urge to play it, but don't for whatever reason. Perhaps I'll remedy that before summer's out.

Crossblades
07-18-2010, 02:48 AM
FF I on the Ipod(3rd playthrough overall)
FF II on the Ipod(3rd playthrough overall)
FF III(DS version, 2nd playthrough)
FF IV(GBA version 4th playthrough overall)
FF IV: The After Years (first playthrough)
FF V(GBA version, 4th playthrough overall)
FF VI(GBA version, 6th playthrough overall)

Wolf Kanno
07-18-2010, 03:04 AM
Started the year off finishing up a playthrough of IX that ended with me being able to finish the title cause the game freezes when Necron casts Grand Cross (for those who don't know, he starts the fight off with this attack) so I'm still trying to figure out how to beat my game current file.

Played FFXIII and finished it, have yet to find the motivation to put it back into my PS3.

Started a new file on FFIVDS and I'm currently farming Lilith Rods on Mt. Ordeals before Cecil becomes a Paladin. Mostly cause I adore DK Cecil. :love:

Did some minor level grinding in FFVAdvance

Maxing out levels in FFVI Advance cause its actually the one thing I've never done in this game. I also had some fun taking down Siegfried in the Coliseum with a double Ultima Weapon/Master Scroll set up. :cool:

Been building a FAQ for the forums with FFII and I'm currently on the quest to get the Ultima Scroll but was taking time to figure out more equipment combinations to find easy ways to raise Evasion.

Been Level grinding in FFIIIDS (off and on for 10 months now) to get a party with max HP. I still have no one to trade with so I may never see the Onion Knight class or any of the Ultimate items. :(

Finally sat down and decided to take out Yiazmat in FFXII so I can say I have beaten all the marks. My party was in the late 70's and I did not use the Zodiac Spear. :p Masemune ftw!

Played FFTA1 and 2 off and on for the last couple of months.

Dissidia needs to be banned from my PSP so I can actually finish my other PSP games (til I put C:SotN on it and then I still couldn't get them done with).

Started playing FFIV: The After Years recently and finished the initial starting chapter and purchased Rydia's story.

I got my Disc 3 of FFVIII cleaned so I now have a chance to finish my playthrough from last year that was stopped from a scratch on the disc but I have a feeling I deleted it for my IX playthrough so it looks like I may have to start over again... Which will be nice cause I missed an item that prevented me from getting most of the Stat trackers so now I can actually make it a perfect playthrough. :D

I also jumped onto FFXI here and there and have actually been trying to do some quests.

Oh and XII: Revenant Wings is played occasionally because I do want to finish it but its just so... bad...

I've been debating another playthrough of VI and XII as well before the year is out.

Depression Moon
07-18-2010, 06:57 PM
Working on VIII right now.

Dreddz
07-18-2010, 07:19 PM
Obviously I played FFXIII to the end even if I was slacking during the second half of the game. Went straight back into FFVII afterwards and played till the end of Disc 1 just to cheer myself up a bit.

I would have played Dissidia but I forgot that game existed for a good long while. Ill pick it up soon.