PDA

View Full Version : Close Call

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
07-06-2010, 06:29 AM
Okay...So Yesterday me and my friends went to see Fireworks in Zanesville. A City near us. And We went there and was like Well This is boring. So we went and bought some Fours. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_(drink)) Which is Amazing by the way. We went to Wendy's and bought water, since it's basically free. We then dumped the water and put the fours in it. (None of us are 21. >_>) We went back to Zanesville and it was all fine and dandy. But Once the fireworks were over we was leaving and about 4 cops was just standing there and stopped us. The Dialogue goes as follows:

Police Man: May I see your cups?
Cara: Yea..
Police Man: whats in it?
Cara: "Sprite"
Police Man: Since when is Sprite Blue? (she had the blue four)
Then He turned to me and he said Whats in your cup?
Me: "Hi-C" (Mine was red, I thought he would go for the excuse of it being Hi-C which he did)
Police Man: this doesn't smell like Ice Tea!
Me:"No Hi-C"
Police Man: Oh okay
then he let us go
He smelts our Drinks too.
Bad Cop? Or a Sign from God to never do that again?
(Btw, not trying to sound like a little annoying kid or anything :P)

Have any close Call dealing with whatever? Then Do tell.

Laddy
07-06-2010, 06:39 AM
Almost hit my head when I woke up!

Rodarian
07-06-2010, 09:18 AM
I think I've had way to many close calls... But I don't wish to share them!:jess:

Christmas
07-06-2010, 09:38 AM
I think it is common that teenagers nowadays wanting to try something that is not suppose to be done for their age according to the laws of their respective country! :bigsmile:

But I hope that you are alright now and didn't get into that much of a trouble! :bigsmile:

As for me, I almost got run over by a car while trying to pick up a ball off the road! It happened in the orphanage and you know children, they just go wild when they start playing! And adults sometime have to pay the price for it! :bigsmile:

Mo-Nercy
07-06-2010, 09:38 AM
I've beaten a breathalyzer before. I think I had drunk about 3-4 beers before I went back to the car. It wouldn't have been more than a 15 minute walk to the car, and from what I remember of the time I went into the bar and when I left it, I had to have had the beers over the course of an hour. But according to the breathalyzer, I was clean.

I'm on a provisional license, so my blood alcohol content can't be anything above zero. I was amazed to get the all-clear because I thought there'd definitely be some trace of it. It was a very close call though. I've never been in the slightest hint of trouble from the coppers before, so the experience has put me off drink-driving forever (even though this has proven that my body is an alcohol processing machine).

Christmas
07-06-2010, 09:45 AM
so the experience has put me off drink-driving forever

Oh dear, you should! It is not worth it ya know. Either a fine or other penalties! I know of a friend who got into serious trouble with drink driving! He rammed his car onto a tree.:(

Hambone
07-06-2010, 09:51 AM
I had my first beer the other night. I got home and made sure to stay as physically far away from my parents while talking to them as possible, because, well, I'm 16 and they're both recovering alcoholics. I'm also their "steady-eddy straight-A perfectionist." :bou::bou::bou::bou: could have hit the fan, but all went well.

Chris
07-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Nah, won't even go there! That being said, I can't seem to nurture my hobby of visiting museums, without having security breathing down my back. It's not like I'm scheming a robbery or something like that. :|

Psychotic
07-06-2010, 03:27 PM
That would've been an easier way out of it.

BarelySeeAtAll
07-06-2010, 04:25 PM
loled at the quote ^^^^

Why do you Randomly put capital letters in Your sentences?

Shorty
07-06-2010, 05:21 PM
I have been in several friend's vehicles that have been pulled over and we may or may not have had to scramble to hide illegal paraphernalia.

fire_of_avalon
07-07-2010, 12:19 AM
So this one time I'd had a beer with some friends. I had one beer over the course of about 45 minutes and I got in my car and went home. I got pulled as soon as I hit the town line; the trooper was trapping people as they left the bar. So I stop, he comes over and asks me if I've had anything to drink. I say yeah, one. He says I want to give you a sobriety test. I ask him why he pulls me. He asks if I'm refusing to take a sobriety test. I say I'll take a blood test. He asks me if I'll just do a physical test and I agreed.

I passed, btw. :)

DarkBahamut
07-07-2010, 12:23 AM
Okay...So Yesterday me and my friends went to see Fireworks in Zanesville. A City near us. And We went there and was like Well This is boring. So we went and bought some Fours. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_(drink)) Which is Amazing by the way. We went to Wendy's and bought water, since it's basically free. We then dumped the water and put the fours in it. (None of us are 21. >_>) We went back to Zanesville and it was all fine and dandy. But Once the fireworks were over we was leaving and about 4 cops was just standing there and stopped us. The Dialogue goes as follows:

Me: "Hi-C" (Mine was red, I thought he would go for the excuse of it being Hi-C which he did)
then he let us go

Girl, you crazy. Lol, you could'a got arrested if it was a SMART cop

Vyk
07-07-2010, 05:56 AM
I've never fooled the cops. Though I don't usually have to. Being old has its advantages I guess... Thanks for reminding me :P Though I guess I've dodged potential wrecks by a hair's bredth many a time. I remember this one awesome one where me and a chick from work went the same way on a 5-lane road. The traffic in each lane fluctuated a lot so we passed each other a few times, but all the restaurants were on her side and I randomly got hungry and wound up in front of her. Shortly after the tail end of the car in front of me just lifted off the ground. No brake lights or screech or nothing. Just bam. And I'm pretty sure I could have stopped in time, maybe just barely. But I don't think she would have stopped in time from hitting me. So in a split second decision I veered off and dove into a parking lot and gave her my stopping distance. She called me right after telling me how awesome I was. That was close for both of us

Mo-Nercy
07-07-2010, 06:14 AM

then he let us go

Four is a pre-mixed alcoholic energy drink. I don't think there would've been much to tell from smelling it. I know I wouldn't be able to smell the difference between a vodka + red bull and a normal red bull. I'm more inclined to believe that the cop probably knew they were drinking something alcoholic, but let them slide on it. They probably weren't the worst offenders of underage drinking that night for him.

Rodarian
07-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Actually this one time I was high as a kite and I readying to sleep when my parents called me out..A family relative my age came to visit us... Later on that guy told me that he could smell the joint off of me and was surprised how I stoned I look yet my parents didn't seem to notice....

I simply told him that I always had a sleepy stoned looked if i was tired so I use it to my advantage... :jess:

DarkBahamut
07-07-2010, 05:32 PM

then he let us go

Four is a pre-mixed alcoholic energy drink. I don't think there would've been much to tell from smelling it. I know I wouldn't be able to smell the difference between a vodka + red bull and a normal red bull. I'm more inclined to believe that the cop probably knew they were drinking something alcoholic, but let them slide on it. They probably weren't the worst offenders of underage drinking that night for him.
People around where I live get arrested for anything. If they drink anything with alcohol, even anything with lots of sugar at night, they'll get arrested.