PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Stjewy
07-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Hi I'm new to this forum and I thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself. I'm Stephen, I'm 20 years old and I've been playing FF since I was 7 years old. FFVII was my first FF and I absolutely love it. I also like the Kingdom Hearts series and I also love Grandia II (never played another Grandia game). Looking forward to my time here :)
If there are any questions, just ask away.

PS: My native language isn't English so sorry if I make any spelling mistakes ^^

oddler
07-06-2010, 04:52 PM
For English being an extra language, I think you did super! I love FFVII, too. Good choice. And Grandia II was a nice game but I never got to complete it. Stick around forever. :)

Mo-Nercy
07-06-2010, 05:03 PM
Hey, Stjewy (that would be incredibly hard to pronounce). Welcome to EoFF!

I see you're from Belgium. I just finished watching the latest stage of the Tour De France which started from Wanze. Do you have any interest in that? I think it was a very good stage, myself.

Vermachtnis
07-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Welcome! Have fun and stick around St...stej...stst... I'm gonna call you Saint Jewy cause I can't pronounce your name xD

And for a not native speaker you did great. A lot better than I do most of the time.

Stjewy
07-06-2010, 06:37 PM
Hey, Stjewy (that would be incredibly hard to pronounce). Welcome to EoFF!

I see you're from Belgium. I just finished watching the latest stage of the Tour De France which started from Wanze. Do you have any interest in that? I think it was a very good stage, myself.

No I'm not that into sports, I occasionally watch a soccer game but thats about it =)

Chloe.
07-06-2010, 06:42 PM
Welcome to EoFF, Stjewy!

I also think your English is fine (:

vinnie's mini's
07-06-2010, 07:13 PM
Hi there! Your English sounds fine for a secondary language so I shouldn't worry too much about it.

I'm actually playing Grandia II right now and I'm really enjoying it.

I hope you stick around and have fun here. :squee:

BarelySeeAtAll
07-06-2010, 08:53 PM
^_____^ Sephiroth fan, or did you just so happen to get the "evil, insane, and powerful" one? :p Welcome!

Play safe :D

Christmas
07-06-2010, 11:44 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/cooltext20850012.gif

Clo
07-07-2010, 12:00 AM
Here I am on the Welcome Wagon.

YAY FOR SPEAKING MULTIPLE LANGUAGES!!!

Freya
07-07-2010, 04:20 AM
Welcome! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask. Your english is good! :)

Stiltzkin
07-07-2010, 09:29 AM
Kupo! Welcome to the forum :love:

Stjewy
07-07-2010, 02:04 PM
^_____^ Sephiroth fan, or did you just so happen to get the "evil, insane, and powerful" one? :p Welcome!

Play safe :D

I think Cloud is awesome, and Zack even more, but Sephiroth just hits the spot xD Him and Kefka are definitly the greatest villains ever created ^^ imo that is hehe.

Kupo! Welcome to the forum :love:

Oh Stiltzkin, I did not know you were into forums, thats nice, say hello to Zidane for me :jess:

also: Thx everyone for the awesome replies, I think I really will enjoy it here :)

qwertysaur
07-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Welcome to EoFF. Have a cookie! :cookie:

Rantz
07-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Welcome to the forums! :D

Another non-native English speaker here. :) And FF7 is a great game.

BarelySeeAtAll
07-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Awww! I used to be a Seph fan but I think I was converted some time ago. Still love his kick-assness :D

Stjewy
07-07-2010, 09:58 PM
Awww! I used to be a Seph fan but I think I was converted some time ago. Still love his kick-assness :D
hehe :)
Well it's a tough choice, choosing between Sephiroth, Zack and Cloud. but I always liked Sephiroth a little bit more and Square did an awesome job on making Crisis Core, because it made me (and a lot of people I guess) like Zack a lot more.