PDA

View Full Version : AC: Complete

DarkBahamut
07-06-2010, 07:34 PM
It made it SUCH a better movie. I finally got it and watched it on my PS3 and there are such more improvements.

They showed injuries/more blood, so it doesn't look like they are invincible figures and made it more realistic.

They also described the Silver Hair Gang's plot in the story more. (Silver Hair Gang is the name of Kadaj's gang.)

But the best part of the complete version is the extended Motorcycle Chase and extended battle with Sephiroth. My favorite part is when they show Cloud's reminiscence of him and Zack and how Cloud is now Zack's living legacy.

Some things I didn't understand though is Kadaj and them.
Aren't Kadal, Loz & Yazuu all supposedly larvae of Sephiroth's body diffused with power from the Lifestream? And with the Jenova cells they reunite with Sephiroth?
Also, when the dialogue is:
Aeris: "He's too big for us to adopt him."
Zack: "Sorry, friend. You don't belong here."

By "you don't belong here" did he mean he can't join them in the Lifestream/Heaven like you don't belong with the dead?

G13
07-07-2010, 03:30 AM
Some things I didn't understand though is Kadaj and them.
Aren't Kadal, Loz & Yazuu all supposedly larvae of Sephiroth's body diffused with power from the Lifestream? And with the Jenova cells they reunite with Sephiroth?

That was what I figured too. It's been a year since I last watched the movie (And I believe it was ACC that I watched) and I don't remember a whole lot about Kadaj and co. but what I got out of it was that they were a part of Sephiroth and contact with Jenova cells awakens the Sephiroth bit in him. This is just speculation though. I'm sure the FF wikia or Ultimania would have a better answer than that.

By "you don't belong here" did he mean he can't join them in the Lifestream/Heaven like you don't belong with the dead?

From what I understood Cloud died, in a way, when he defeated Bahamut SIN and Aeris and Zack kinda brought him back... or somesuch.

Now that I voice, or rather write, that thought it seems kind of ridiculous.

Zora
07-07-2010, 04:03 AM
I've been wanting to watch it, however, I do not have an HDTV. I do have a blu-ray player (err... Playstation 3), so should I still be able to watch it, even if quality is... SDish.

DarkBahamut
07-07-2010, 06:08 AM
I've been wanting to watch it, however, I do not have an HDTV. I do have a blu-ray player (err... Playstation 3), so should I still be able to watch it, even if quality is... SDish.
If you give me your email address, I can send you the file to Advent Children Complete. Its about 420 MB and you can put it on a USB Flash drive and plug it into ur ps3.

Christmas
07-15-2010, 02:06 PM
It's epic! I like all the additional scenes and the improved omni slash! :bigsmile:

PS: ROCKET LAUNCHER RUDE FTW! :bigsmile:

BarelySeeAtAll
07-15-2010, 04:10 PM
If you give me your email address, I can send you the file to Advent Children Complete. Its about 420 MB and you can put it on a USB Flash drive and plug it into ur ps3.

Dude would you be able to send me that? :jess:

Though what programme do you have to use to play it? ._.

My mate's not seen it at all and really wants to, plus she loves making graphics and stuff so probably would nick a few screens :D

DarkBahamut
07-15-2010, 06:47 PM
It's epic! I like all the additional scenes and the improved omni slash! :bigsmile:

PS: ROCKET LAUNCHER RUDE FTW! :bigsmile:
Hahaha I love our common interests :)

@Barely: Sure thing. Gimme yer email ;)

Cid Raines
07-16-2010, 01:22 AM

By "you don't belong here" did he mean he can't join them in the Lifestream/Heaven like you don't belong with the dead?[/QUOTE]

I think it means that yeah, he doesn't belong in the lifestream yet. I think he had a near death experience and that was his "white light".