PDA

View Full Version : To The Woman Who Crapped In My Car

Vyk
07-07-2010, 05:20 AM
YouTube - Project: Rant - RANT 079: To The Woman Who Crapped In My Car (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NLcVA0jbt4&NR=1)

Discuss

(FYI I'd probably look past it)

G13
07-07-2010, 11:11 AM
That was pretty funny.

I'm not really sure what I'd do in a situation like that. I mean, I know I'd laugh my ass off but later I can't really say for sure what I'd do. It's pretty gross and definitely a turn off but at the same time everyone in the world has been there at least once.

Chris
07-07-2010, 12:13 PM
The air is ripe with douchebaggery. xD

I seriously don't know what I'd do if my date crapped in my car on a freaking DATE. It woud most likely mean the end of whatever it is we had going on, and it would probably also mean a serious scrubdown of every inch of my car, soul, concious and corneas.

Psychotic
07-07-2010, 05:22 PM
thought thread was about some woman who randomly took a dump on Vyk's car; left disappointed.

Shoeberto
07-07-2010, 05:24 PM
thought thread was about some woman who randomly took a dump on Vyk's car; left disappointed.
Same. Let's go crap in his car together.

rubah
07-07-2010, 05:56 PM
"I'll poop in your butt, then you poop in my butt... forever."

DarkBahamut
07-07-2010, 06:12 PM
Oh god..

Vyk
07-07-2010, 07:24 PM

Oh noes! Well, I don't go on dates, so it -could- have happened. In another reality or something

Iceglow
07-08-2010, 07:55 AM

Make that 3 of us crapping in his car and heres some laxatives for extra power ;)

On the topic of what the hell would I do if my date shat herself? Well aside from being grossed out and then joking about SCAT and how that :bou::bou::bou::bou: is whack? I would probably be like "I'm sorry love but this, this will now never go anywhere because every time I see your face I'm just going to think of this moment where you just shat yourself on a date"

Rodarian
07-08-2010, 08:06 AM
"I'll poop in your butt, then you poop in my butt... forever."

I think I'm going to reconsider dating you...:eep:

Hambone
07-08-2010, 11:44 AM
I'd probably ask how it happened. I mean, did you forget that this pile of excrement was wanting out of the thresholds of your colon? Did you just forget to go before I picked you up? Or maybe perhaps, would it have been too much to excuse yourself during the movie or the dinner? I just don't get it.

So yeah, I'd say good riddance, but not because the date crapped in my car, but because they thought it was more important to carry on the date than take five (hopefully) minutes out of the date to go :bou::bou::bou::bou: in a bathroom.