PDA

View Full Version : Straight or Not?

DarkBahamut
07-07-2010, 05:46 PM
I wanted to do this for fun and see how this forum is divided by what people.
I was thinking of making a "Where Are You From'' and have a regional poll, but this is MUCH more interesting.

As for me, I only like girls and girls only.

Shorty
07-07-2010, 05:51 PM
A door that swings both ways swings more often!

DarkBahamut
07-07-2010, 05:52 PM
A door that swings both ways swings more often!
:jess: I didn't get what you meant till' now. (And probably still don't. :tongue:)

Madame Adequate
07-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Bi.

qwertysaur
07-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Bi, male

Inferno
07-07-2010, 05:54 PM
What about zoophiles ? Everyone has the right to vote

rubah
07-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Straight, for now! Depends on if I can get foa to put out or not.

Psychotic
07-07-2010, 06:01 PM
I'm a straight guy, therefore I voted homosexual female to showcase how wacky and zany I am. Ho ho ho, what a prankster I am.

DarkBahamut
07-07-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm a straight guy, therefore I voted homosexual female to showcase how wacky and zany I am. Ho ho ho, what a prankster I am.
This is why I didn't make it multiple choice for people like you :tongue:

Aurey
07-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Hetereosexual female. I am sexually and physically attracted to males. I like females, there are some really purty, intelligent, goddess-y ones out there, but could never have a personal, physical relationship with one.

DarkBahamut
07-07-2010, 06:19 PM
I think it's only weird for guys to be homosexual, no offense. But its cool with ladies. :cool:

Edit: Jk. It's still weird.

Bunny
07-07-2010, 06:21 PM
I am a heterosexual male who has sexual relationships in order to ensure the stability of the human race through reproduction. Anyone who has sex for any other reason is going against the Will of God.

No offense to the mass amount of sinners that congregate here.

PS Metrosexual isn't a sexual preference.

Peegee
07-07-2010, 06:23 PM
;D I don't have a single gay friend IRL. Is that weird?

DarkBahamut
07-07-2010, 06:35 PM
;D I don't have a single gay friend IRL. Is that weird?
Not at all peegee :jess:

Chris
07-07-2010, 06:50 PM
I've been in relationships with both.

Heath
07-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Heterosexual male. I'm wacky and zany like that. But not quite as wacky and zany as Psy. I'm working on it though.

Cuchulainn
07-07-2010, 07:26 PM

i love you.

I'm straight, dull I know but I can't help the way I was born. It's all about preference really I don't think we need a poll every 3 months asking this same smurfing question though.

PS: Metrosexual is not a sexual prefence. It's people like Rodarian & Shin Gouken. A state of mind obsessed by how they look to other people.

ARE YOU NEW TO BIG WORDS?

Clo
07-07-2010, 07:42 PM
I'm bisexual, and associate with the female gender. Also, I think more than half of my friends are LGBT. Which makes sense, considering I work with Pride organizations in my area and organize events.

Inferno
07-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Suddenly I like you even more

Laddy
07-07-2010, 07:52 PM
I epitomize EoFF Gayness.

Miriel
07-07-2010, 07:55 PM
I love boys! I find girls pretty hot too, but the idea of having a relationship with another girl makes me want to blow my brains out.

Clo
07-07-2010, 08:00 PM
I love boys! I find girls pretty hot too, but the idea of having a relationship with another girl makes me want to blow my brains out.
Why? What's wrong with girls?

Cuchulainn
07-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Clo don't sit there & act like you're unaware that you are all fucking psychopaths.

Shorty
07-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Hey now. I resent that.

Loony BoB
07-07-2010, 08:29 PM
I like people with names that start with "Daniel".

Jessweeee♪
07-07-2010, 08:31 PM
Contrary to popular belief I am straight. Vaginas are just...icky. And I don't get along as well with girls :(

EDIT:
No, metrosexual is not a sexual preference but neither is pie a color.

BarelySeeAtAll
07-07-2010, 08:41 PM
I almost had to ask, "for the hetero option, does (female) mean you like females?" XD no, duh, it asks for your gender. Right?

...Oh hell XD I'm a girl who likes GUYS. If I just answered wrong then please know I'm just a very retarded girl..who likes guys. :)

DarkBahamut
07-07-2010, 09:00 PM
I almost had to ask, "for the hetero option, does (female) mean you like females?" XD no, duh, it asks for your gender. Right?

...Oh hell XD I'm a girl who likes GUYS. If I just answered wrong then please know I'm just a very retarded girl..who likes guys. :)
Heterosexual (Female) means you are a girl that is heterosexual.

And yes, I AM aware that metrosexual is not a sexual preference :) That's the point of making it an option, cuz its the stupid option.

Mirage
07-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Needs more kinsley scales.

I'm about 1.5.

Clo
07-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Clo don't sit there & act like you're unaware that you are all smurfing psychopaths.

Newsflash, everyone I see, no matter the gender, is a psychopath.

BarelySeeAtAll
07-07-2010, 09:12 PM
I'm glad that was cleared up..it could have led to seriously whack consequences.

:D which no one likes.

Rye
07-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Bi.

I've only dated men, but physically, I find myself attracted far more to women than men. I feel myself shifting on the Kinsey scale every so often.

Forsaken Lover
07-07-2010, 09:18 PM
I'm a bisexual male.
However, while I find men sexually attractive, i would never date one because men are pigs.

~*~Celes~*~
07-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Bi female reporting for duty! :jess:

I would never actually date a girl though because women are psychopaths :(

Clo
07-07-2010, 09:23 PM

That makes two girls who are bisexual toward other girls but wouldn't date them. What's the deal?

Ladies, no worries, I'll date you - all at the same too! Bring it on.

Mirage
07-07-2010, 09:26 PM
I'm a bisexual male.
However, while I find men sexually attractive, i would never date one because men are pigs.

I'd rather date a pig than a psychopath!

~*~Celes~*~
07-07-2010, 09:29 PM

That makes two girls who are bisexual toward other girls but wouldn't date them. What's the deal?

I say that now but when I get an opportunity, it's very likely I'll take it :exdee:

Mirage
07-07-2010, 09:33 PM
You all bisexual girls should date me instead. I can be the manly man you need, but I can also put on makeup along with you. No psycho drama either.

Miriel
07-07-2010, 09:44 PM

I never said I was bisexual. Just that I can appreciate beauty in other women. Sex doesn't equal a relationship. Sex is just sex. Being in a relationship requires all sorts of emotional commitments and entanglements, and girls are fairly demanding in that aspect. All my best friends are girls. And they can be seriously draining. :p

Clo
07-07-2010, 09:51 PM

I never said I was bisexual. Just that I can appreciate beauty in other women. Sex doesn't equal a relationship. Sex is just sex. Being in a relationship requires all sorts of emotional commitments and entanglements, and girls are fairly demanding in that aspect. All my best friends are girls. And they can be seriously draining. :p

If you want to have sex with women, then you're technically bisexual. If you don't want to have sex with women, then why did you bring it up? Because DUH relationships require emotional commitments, and sex doesn't.

I'm just curious about why people who are attracted to girls won't date them, and yes, that's a fairly basic explanation.

Miriel
07-07-2010, 09:59 PM
I didn't bring up bisexuality. YOU did. All I said was that women can be hot. Which they can be. I think Christoph Waltz is a mighty hot piece of older man action. Wouldn't want to be in a relationship with him either though.

Stjewy
07-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Guy who likes the ladies, thats about it :p

Clo
07-07-2010, 10:05 PM
I didn't bring up bisexuality. YOU did. All I said was that women can be hot. Which they can be. I think Christoph Waltz is a mighty hot piece of older man action. Wouldn't want to be in a relationship with him either though.

Alright, so I misread; it was Forsaken Lover who didn't want to date men as a bisexual. So I address my light-hearted question to Celes, and she's already answered, and re-address it to Forsaken Lover. Our dialogue is now over.

ChickenHeart
07-07-2010, 10:07 PM
I'm a gay male :D

Cuchulainn
07-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Well, Clo & Pricklepants have just reinforced my opinion that all women are indeed, psychopaths. Infact they have also added to the pile of 'things i'd fuck but will never understand' the label of 'emotional train wrecks'.

If you'd all just like to jot that down & update your text books that'd be fantastic.

Forsaken Lover
07-07-2010, 10:34 PM

Alright, so I misread; it was Forsaken Lover who didn't want to date men as a bisexual. So I address my light-hearted question to Celes, and she's already answered, and re-address it to Forsaken Lover. Our dialogue is now over.

What's your question again? Why if I'm atracted to them do I not want to date a man?

Because I don't really like guys on emotional levels. I have pretty much all female friends. There is one or two parts of a man I like and I wouldn't date a person just to get at those parts.

Shiny
07-07-2010, 10:48 PM
I should have answered metrosexual or asexual even though asexual isn't even one of the choices.

rubah
07-07-2010, 10:50 PM
Whimsisexual

Bunny
07-07-2010, 10:53 PM
There is one or two parts of a man I like and I wouldn't date a person just to get at those parts.

A man is more than cock and balls. Only slightly, but enough.

Raistlin
07-07-2010, 10:56 PM
I am a heterosexual male who has sexual relationships in order to ensure the stability of the human race through reproduction. Anyone who has sex for any other reason is going against the Will of God.

No offense to the mass amount of sinners that congregate here.

We have a lot of work to do to lift EoFF from its pit of sinning and heresy.

Shiny
07-07-2010, 10:58 PM
There is actually an EoFFer who complained to me one time how much liberals and gays were on this site and was actually serious. I thought it was quite funny.

Bolivar
07-07-2010, 11:07 PM
I knew this forum was very, um, diverse, but some of these threw me for a loop!

Like that until I saw your post!

Seriously, I love how EoFF is one big dysfunctional family of every kind of person under the sun.

Cuchulainn
07-07-2010, 11:08 PM
There is actually an EoFFer who complained to me one time how much liberals and gays were on this site and was actually serious. I thought it was quite funny.

It is your duty to name him/her

Raistlin
07-07-2010, 11:09 PM

Was it Shlup's BFF The Redneck?

Cuchulainn
07-07-2010, 11:11 PM
I

Seriously, I love how EoFF is one big dysfunctional family of every kind of person under the sun.

That's honestly why I like this place. Despite me outwardly coming across as a caustic bitter irish drunkard, I've grown quite fond of most of you nerdy homosexual emotional messes.

He was not a fan of mine.

Bolivar
07-07-2010, 11:14 PM
I

That's honestly why I like this place. Despite me outwardly coming across as a caustic bitter irish drunkard, I've grown quite fond of most of you nerdy homosexual emotional messes.

Woah, woah, I hope that's an impersonal "you," buddy.

I'm not insecure.

Cuchulainn
07-07-2010, 11:16 PM
never doubted that for a second.

Chloe.
07-07-2010, 11:26 PM
I'm straight, I do find a lot of women to be very good looking and whatever, but I've never been physically attracted to any and could definitely not see myself in a relationship with one :p

Forsaken Lover
07-07-2010, 11:27 PM
There is one or two parts of a man I like and I wouldn't date a person just to get at those parts.

A man is more than cock and balls. Only slightly, but enough.

Maybe. But not in my opinion.

I think we all know where this conversation is heading.

I also like people who have the best of both worlds.

Madame Adequate
07-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Actually I was just going by the poll earlier; I rescind bi and vote for pansexual.

Cuchulainn
07-07-2010, 11:46 PM
Actually I was just going by the poll earlier; I rescind bi and vote for pansexual.

You're not allowed to just make :bou::bou::bou::bou: up to be 'different' Huxtable.

Raistlin
07-08-2010, 12:19 AM

I'm pretty sure he wasn't actually a fan of anyone. Except Glen Beck.

Rad Bromance
07-08-2010, 12:22 AM

I'm pretty sure he wasn't actually a fan of anyone. Except Glen Beck.
That's completely untrue...

...he also loved Ann Coulter and worshiped Ronald Reagan's dead corpse.

Christmas
07-08-2010, 01:08 AM
Is there an option for love for animals? :bigsmile:

Especially hamsters! :kaoclove:

Cuchulainn
07-08-2010, 01:11 AM
Is there an option for love for animals? :bigsmile:

Especially hamsters! :kaoclove:

you dirty wee bastard.

NorthernChaosGod
07-08-2010, 01:53 AM
I love this thread. :jess:

DarkBahamut
07-08-2010, 01:56 AM
I love this thread. :jess:
I made tit for a reason. There's always interesting things about to happen in Straight/Gay threads.

G13
07-08-2010, 02:57 AM
Straight. Me likey da boobs! :monster:

Clo
07-08-2010, 05:13 AM
Well, Clo & Pricklepants have just reinforced my opinion that all women are indeed, psychopaths. Infact they have also added to the pile of 'things i'd smurf but will never understand' the label of 'emotional train wrecks'.

If you'd all just like to jot that down & update your text books that'd be fantastic.

Cuch, I take back what I said earlier. Because you are completely right. That conversation came out of left field and made no sense.

Girls are psychopaths. I need to accept this. :p

Shiny
07-08-2010, 05:20 AM
I made tit for a reason.

Rad Bromance
07-08-2010, 05:22 AM
This thread is starting to feel an awful lot like a Monty Python skit I saw years ago. I just can't remember which one.

Miss_Lulu
07-08-2010, 05:53 AM
I like boys, and I like girls.
This might surprise some of you.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

LunarWeaver
07-08-2010, 06:17 AM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i29/LunarWeaver/moonbg.gif

Rodarian
07-08-2010, 06:19 AM
Metrosexual is not a sexual prefence. It's people like Rodarian & Shin Gouken. A state of mind obsessed by how they look to other people.

Yes I like the way I look.... Cause truth be told...I have the Ugly Duckling Syndrome

As for preference... Well its been gals.... But I believe in free love!! :love:

So I can love a guy equally as I do to a girl..

Does that make sense.... No... Ok! *jumps of a cliff to sky dive* Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!

EDIT: I voted Metro even though there is no such thing... Though it would be kinda amusing, if I slept with clothes... Wait a minute... I do that all the time!!
I need help....
* Goes to Metrosexual Anonymous

Bunny
07-08-2010, 06:22 AM

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Surprised and aroused.

Miss_Lulu
07-08-2010, 06:45 AM

Surprised and aroused.

Why is this arousing?

Rodarian
07-08-2010, 06:56 AM

Surprised and aroused.

Why is this arousing?

Lulu + Roddy + Dream Girl= :love:

Pheesh
07-08-2010, 07:08 AM
I have a pretty serious thing going with my hand... we're thinking about moving in together.

Bunny
07-08-2010, 07:21 AM

Surprised and aroused.

Why is this arousing?

The answer to your question depends on how good you are at handling certain objects and administering certain.. blowjobs.

I got tired of dancing around the subject.

Lulu + Roddy + Dream Girl=

This is not arousing.

Rase
07-08-2010, 07:26 AM
Straight dude into straight dudettes.

Laddy
07-08-2010, 07:44 AM
Lulu + Rod is ADORABLE, tho!

Miss_Lulu
07-08-2010, 07:47 AM

Awww. You're speaking to my heart Laddy boy.

Rod: I'm not your dream girl? :(
Bunny: I don't do blow jobs.
EE: Ohmygosh, I'm so happy for you.

Pheesh
07-08-2010, 07:52 AM
No, see, because when I said I had a thing going with my hand what I was referring to was actual...

Never mind.

Miss_Lulu
07-08-2010, 07:54 AM
No, see, because when I said I had a thing going with my hand what I was referring to was actual...

Never mind.

I got what you meant! I was just being sarcastic.

Rodarian
07-08-2010, 08:09 AM

Bunny: I don't do hand jobs.

Oh my Lulu Lemon, you mis understood.. When I meant dream girl.. I just meant someone pretty like you!

Bunny
07-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Bunny: I don't do blow jobs.

Eh. They all say that. I could break you.

G13
07-08-2010, 10:48 AM

Bunny: I don't do hand jobs.

Oh my Lulu Lemon, you mis understood.. When I meant dream girl.. I just meant someone pretty like you!

How much further do you think you can dig that hole you're in?

Hambone
07-08-2010, 10:54 AM
I'm a <s>bisexual</s> homosexual male.

So true. :( Men suck.

http://www.fahnenkontor24.de/FOTW/images/q/qq-rb7.gif

This.

missaira
07-08-2010, 11:38 AM
i find myself attracted to girls as often as i am guys. oh, i kissed a girl (and i liked it), but technically i guess i'm only bicurious at this stage.

there's redeeming qualities about both sexes that i find irresistable, and also certain aspects that annoy me. i wish i could build my own person :p

oddler
07-08-2010, 12:15 PM
If blowjobs was a gender, I'd be attracted to that. Have to settle for heterosexual male, of the listed options.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-08-2010, 12:40 PM
I am a male of the bisexual sexuality.

I've always been more into guys, but never have had much of a chance with any. Mostly because I found this perfectly wonderful girl before I was open about my sexuality. I ended up marrying her. :love:
Also joined the military and closed up the male liking part of me.

Cuchulainn
07-08-2010, 12:53 PM
if a woman said to me i don't do blow jobs, i'd not only kick her out of the taxi, i's spit in her face as she plumeted.

drop and roll you self serving bitch.

PS: If, however, this is merely a case of not wanting sex because you're not ready then that is ok. If never giving blow jobs is some sort of rule. you can die alone.

Rebellious Eagle
07-08-2010, 03:26 PM
I'm a straight female. Yep, and everyone knows how guy crazy I am...;D

Jiro
07-08-2010, 03:42 PM
I'm a straight guy. I act gay a lot of the time because I'm comfortable enough to do so.

Peegee
07-08-2010, 04:31 PM
You guys are so amusing. Always assuming bisexual girls = FF+you.

Bisexual girls could mean you+girl+guy

Is that cool? I'm not sure. SOMETIMES! :o

lulu + pg + rod = ultimate canadian trio!

NorthernChaosGod
07-08-2010, 04:40 PM
I'm a straight guy. I act gay a lot of the time because I'm comfortable enough to do so.

You were pretty comfortable last night, too. ;)

fire_of_avalon
07-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Needs more kinsley scales.

I'm about 1.5.
Word. I'm about the same. I had a very brief physical relationship with another woman, but not an emotional one. I do not like vaginae other than my own. I will touch them, but nothing else. (That makes me selfish.) I like all of the other parts of women.

And I like all of the parts of men. I would say I have a strong, overriding sexual and emotional preference for men.

DarkBahamut
07-08-2010, 06:46 PM
I made tit for a reason.
My typos always end up embarrasing me :(

aquatius
07-08-2010, 06:58 PM
I'm a 100% gay male.

Fujiko
07-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Heterosexual female. And that will never change.

DarkBahamut
07-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Yeah. I find it extra-strange if someone decides to become gay in the middle of your life.

KentaRawr!
07-08-2010, 07:20 PM
if a woman said to me i don't do blow jobs, i'd not only kick her out of the taxi, i's spit in her face as she plumeted.

PS: If, however, this is merely a case of not wanting sex because you're not ready then that is ok. If never giving blow jobs is some sort of rule. you can die alone.

If I were gay, I'd have a rule about being tops. So, I guess I'd also have a rule about not giving blowjobs! :p I can relate, see? Hypothetically I would, anyway.

DarkBahamut
07-08-2010, 08:02 PM

If I were gay, I'd have a rule about being tops. So, I guess I'd also have a rule about not giving blowjobs! :p I can relate, see? Hypothetically I would, anyway.
..Nice to know Kentarou.

Clo
07-08-2010, 08:12 PM

This goes with the girls being psychopaths. Some girls just don't comprehend what a decent sex life is supposed to be like. Also, likewise for any guys who don't go down on the ladies. :mad2: If you don't, I'm ashamed of you, and you should remove yourself from my presence.

Yeah. I find it extra-strange if someone decides to become gay in the middle of your life.

:stare:

You don't DECIDE TO BECOME GAY.

*flail*

Cuchulainn
07-08-2010, 08:14 PM

This goes with the girls being psychopaths. Some girls just don't comprehend what a decent sex life is supposed to be like. Also, likewise for any guys who don't go down on the ladies. :mad2: If you don't, I'm ashamed of you, and you should remove yourself from my presence.

Honestly, if a guy said he doesn't go down on his girl, I'd slap him & get her number. She couldn't be happy.

Hythloday
07-08-2010, 08:16 PM
I'm so gay and I don't even like boys.

Peegee
07-08-2010, 08:21 PM

:stare:

You don't DECIDE TO BECOME GAY.

*flail*

You don't? What about being bihet or bigay?

Clo
07-08-2010, 08:24 PM
Bihet and bigay? I've never heard those words. Then again, people are making up words all the time.

It does not go like, "Hey. You know what. I'm 20 years old. I think I'll be bisexual for a while." No. It's something you realize about yourself. Some people don't realize things about themselves for a very long time. It's not like you hit adulthood and immediately YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE and everything else has to be a decision to change. People are much,much more complicated than that.

I did not "decide" to become a bisexual. That offensive to say. You decide what kind of sandwich you're bringing to work. You "come out" as gay.

Peegee
07-08-2010, 08:59 PM
yes I made up the terms bigay and bihet. You can ask Justin all about it and he'll roll his eyes and call me a moron xD

I'm also well aware of the prevalent view of human sexual orientation. But it's sometimes fun to ignore that (thus the term bihet and bigay)

Bunny
07-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Homosexuality is a disease that God gave certain individuals in order to make it easier to identify sinners.

Clo
07-08-2010, 09:09 PM
yes I made up the terms bigay and bihet. You can ask Justin all about it and he'll roll his eyes and call me a moron xD

I'm also well aware of the prevalent view of human sexual orientation. But it's sometimes fun to ignore that (thus the term bihet and bigay)

Oh I am SO glad you're not serious. :p

Look at this list of words people use for sexual orientation, though! I never know what people are going to say they are: here (http://lgbtcenter.ucdavis.edu/lgbt-education/lgbtqia-glossary).

Miss_Lulu
07-08-2010, 09:22 PM

Man, wouldn't it just suck for you guys if I wasn't into threesomes.

Inferno
07-08-2010, 09:35 PM

I'm canadian too... are you into foursomes ?

Miss_Lulu
07-08-2010, 09:42 PM
I'm canadian too... are you into foursomes ?

Three guys... one girl.
Am I that appealing or what? :confused:

Bunny
07-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Let's play a new game. How many dicks can Lulu handle?

Miss_Lulu
07-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Er, or not.

Bunny
07-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Party pooper.

Breine
07-08-2010, 10:04 PM
I'm a guy and I'm bisexual.

Rodarian
07-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Ok You've all offically put Lulu in the twilight zone... Very awkward...

Heterosexual female. And that will never change.

:love:

Honestly, if a guy said he doesn't go down on his girl, I'd slap him & get her number. She couldn't be happy.

Agree. My mates be become all squirmy when I tell them... Grow some smurfing balls will ya... If you make her happy... She will make u happier twice more!

Homosexuality is a disease that God gave certain individuals in order to make it easier to identify sinners.

Then why do you have a tattoo saying , entrance is at the back door....

@Breine: You gave me a nosebleed...

Jess
07-08-2010, 10:54 PM
I'm straight.

NorthernChaosGod
07-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Damn straight. This man knows what's up.

I'm down.

Zeldy
07-09-2010, 12:41 AM
Straight! Although I had a bicurious weekend when I kissed 3 girls, I found it hilarious and incredibly strange. I quickly went back to kissing boys.

DarkBahamut
07-09-2010, 01:12 AM

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

You're not picky at all.

Jiro
07-09-2010, 03:38 AM
This is borderline sexual harassment. Besides guys, she clearly stated she dislikes small penises. :monster:

Miss_Lulu
07-09-2010, 03:51 AM
This is borderline sexual harassment. Besides guys, she clearly stated she dislikes small penises. :monster:
I know, right? :( I say I like boys and girls and then everyone just is all 'OMG I WANT A THREESOME WITH LULU'. :(

Also DarkBahamut I'm extremely picky.

Christmas
07-09-2010, 03:52 AM
I think this thread had degenerated into a harassment thread. :mymelbert:

NorthernChaosGod
07-09-2010, 05:57 AM
Yeah, guys. Calm the fuck down, you don't have a chance. :tongue:

Bunny
07-09-2010, 06:04 AM
I know, right? :( I say I like boys and girls and then everyone just is all 'OMG I WANT A THREESOME WITH LULU'. :(

Also DarkBahamut I'm extremely picky.

I said no such thing.

Rodarian
07-09-2010, 08:41 AM
Yea poor Lulu my dear!! I blame PG for this.....

Breine
07-09-2010, 04:00 PM

What?

Rodarian
07-09-2010, 04:09 PM

What?

Would someone explain to this man to context of nosebleeds....

DarkBahamut
07-09-2010, 05:53 PM
I hope this thread doesn't get more harassable. That would be turrible.

Breine
07-09-2010, 06:17 PM

What?

Would someone explain to this man to context of nosebleeds....

I'm well aware of what a nosebleed is, thankyouverymuch :P

What I'm not getting is why the nosebleed came into the picture in the first place xD

aquatius
07-09-2010, 06:26 PM
I think the only girl I'd go straight for would be Amanda Palmer.

KentaRawr!
07-09-2010, 06:32 PM
If I were a mod I'd probably close this thread. :colbert:

Levian
07-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Less off topicness, less blowjobs, less going down on people. I know we can do it, people!

Anyway, I'm a boring old heterosexual male.

Cuchulainn
07-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Good grief this thread went nut & almost illegal. I have the severe worry that a few of the fat/skinny obnoxious nerds were typing with one hand on the keyboard & one under the table, freezing every 10 seconds as they think they hear their Ma. Horny Teen Harassment All Up In This Biznitch.

Oh, and Lulu Person. Whilst no one would ever say you wanted 4 of the worlds most sweatiest gamers trying to cyber-train you. Don't insult you own intelligence and mine by acting like you never expected a similar reaction. Your whole post did stink a little bit of 'OMGZ WORLD LOOK WHAT I JUST SAID!' and correct me if I'm wrong but you DID follow it up with the announcement that you like threesomes and asked if it was appealing.

Anyway, this thread is mad. You all need wash your hands & read a Bible.

Bunny
07-09-2010, 10:02 PM
Fortunately, I am both an expert at typing with one hand and the proprietor of my own living quarters.

I am also, somewhat regrettably, still heterosexual.

PS: The lack of lesbians on EoFF surprises and somewhat disappoints me, considering their heavy presence on the entrewebs.

Old Manus
07-09-2010, 10:11 PM
I'm straight as they come, even if it's currently in vogue to claim to be bisexual or some retarded newage noun like polysexual. Seriously what

drop and roll you self serving bitch.i fucking love you cuch

Levian
07-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Eh, changed my mind. This thread is too tainted to go on.

Maybe one day in the future we can have a Straight or Not thread with more than 140 posts, let's keep the dream alive!