PDA

View Full Version : Dumb infatuation!

Peegee
07-07-2010, 06:15 PM
You know that dumb thread 'you fall in love you lose' ? This thread is about that, but not as [who am I kidding] silly.

There are certain things a girl can do that will mess with my programming and make me fall head over heels for her. Most of these are purely physical qualities but if her personality is attractive it's a deadly double whammy.

- A unique hairstyle: One time I went to a comic store and saw that the female clerk had shaved the sides of her head and had red hair where the rest of the hair remained! Whether the hair is spikey or just a total mess, total swoon~

Here's another uncolored example -
http://asiafan.freeblog.hu/Files/ss3.jpg
From the movie 'Seven Swords'

- Long, straight hair: This comes right of the girl-next-door motif. For me, the girl next door (figuratively - she was 1) across the street and 2) despite being one house different was around the bend thanks to spacing) had long, straight brunette hair and was italian/chinese mix, iirc. So not only do I like long, straight hair, but I like mixed cauc/asian girls for no other apparent reason

[nb: I like attractive girls; the topic is about ridiculous infatuation]

- Girls who work out: This needs to STOP RIGHT NAO but a girl who exercises or even does moderate physical activity is HOT. It's getting out of hand because before I realized that women actually exercised I had the impression that they were either rare or that it was a big deal. Like 'omg you exercise WTF' reactions. One time in band camp I was hanging out with a bunch of people and one of the girls and I were talking, and I found out she did squats. I was like 'squa...SQUATS???'

><

Anyway I'm sure I'm not alone in this. What sort of abnormal women do you like?

Bunny
07-07-2010, 06:16 PM
I like women who aren't stupid. Which is fairly abnormal nowadays.

Peegee
07-07-2010, 06:20 PM

Sometimes you just need to lower your standards

Bunny
07-07-2010, 06:23 PM
My personal standards do not allow me to lower my standards. I lead a very rough and organized life.

Chris
07-07-2010, 07:55 PM
I still think that Grace is grotesquely beautiful. Here's a picture of her from last year, when she was honored at New York Fashion Week.

http://i32.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/mt71p4.png
Grace Jones is 62 in this picture.

There's a reason why she's considered to be one of the ultimate fashion icons. She's the epitome of "ugly-beautiful". :p

Clo
07-07-2010, 08:09 PM

I love it when a woman is assertive and intelligent. I also like little, wide-set boobs. Which is abnormal from 99.9% of society.

Mirage
07-07-2010, 08:15 PM
I like mixed cauc/asian girls for no other apparent reason
Oh, who doesn't?

And I don't think Gracie Jones is pretty at all there. My grandma was way prettier when she was 62!

Rantz
07-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Women who don't spit at me :blush:

Raistlin
07-07-2010, 11:06 PM
I like women who aren't stupid.

Shiny
07-07-2010, 11:11 PM
The only kind of abnormal women I like is some of my friends who will join me in doing completely random things like getting on a stranger's motorcycle without him knowing. As for men, I like men who aren't drunkards which unfortunately is hard to come by these days.

Shoeberto
07-08-2010, 12:37 AM
I dig it when I have to put myself into complicated situations to be with a girl.

It's like a big challenge! With the grand prize being sadness.

Rye
07-08-2010, 12:39 AM
I like bookworms and hobbyists.

Peegee
07-08-2010, 12:52 AM
The only kind of abnormal women I like is some of my friends who will join me in doing completely random things like getting on a stranger's motorcycle without him knowing. As for men, I like men who aren't drunkards which unfortunately is hard to come by these days.

I like when a girl mentions a completely obscure fault that most men lack, thus (intuitively) implying that she's compatible with most men.

For example I'm not a drunkard yet we'd never seriously consider each other.

luuuuullz

Madame Adequate
07-08-2010, 12:52 AM
:stare: That picture is hideous, Chris. There is nothing beautiful about that in any way. Dear god.

I will like women with cybernetic implants.

Christmas
07-08-2010, 12:59 AM
Oh mine, my hairstyle isn't unique at all. Kinda like a little schoolgirl.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8493/wallpaper7583111.jpg

Oh ya, I like straight hair too!! I alway keep my hair straight!! :kaoclove:

I will occassionally keep my hair long but usually I end up cutting them!There are hell a lot of reasons for doing so though!:bigsmile:

Ya, I workout too!! Unlike Shin and some other members, I might get fat if I dun since I eat quite a lot. But usually it's jogging and other simple workout. :quina:

BTW, what is the topic really about anyway? :bigsmile:

Shiny
07-08-2010, 01:38 AM
Grace Jones scares me. :(

~*~Celes~*~
07-08-2010, 01:46 AM
I don't like men who are jerks, plain and simple :jess:

Cuchulainn
07-08-2010, 01:48 AM
I still think that Grace is grotesquely beautiful. Here's a picture of her from last year, when she was honored at New York Fashion Week.

http://i32.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/mt71p4.png
Grace Jones is 62 in this picture.

There's a reason why she's considered to be one of the ultimate fashion icons. She's the epitome of "ugly-beautiful". :p

That looks like Wesley Snipes had sex with Mike Tyson and somehow, due to technology only ever seen in the acclaimed movie 'Junior' they gave birth to this almost female entity.

Rodarian
07-08-2010, 09:51 AM
What he said...

Is it strange that I get infatuated with my mole the right ride of the arm...

Vyk
07-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Girls with an over-developed sense of style and individualism. The ones that don't wind up as a cliche emo stereotype get double-points

Peegee
07-08-2010, 07:49 PM

I will occassionally keep my hair long but usually I end up cutting them!There are hell a lot of reasons for doing so though!:bigsmile:

Ya, I workout too!! Unlike Shin and some other members, I might get fat if I dun since I eat quite a lot. But usually it's jogging and other simple workout. :quina:

Are you hitting on me?

Breine
07-08-2010, 10:12 PM
I think Grace Jones is beautiful too. Not in a traditional and "boring" way, but in a unique way. Plus, she looks good for her age (saw her live at a festival last year).

As for the topic, I don't really know. It depends on the person. However, I'm a sucker for stubble/facial hair/beards on guys.

Christmas
07-09-2010, 12:53 AM

Are you hitting on me?

I thought hair and workout are the topic when I read this thread! I think I missed the last line. :(

ChickenHeart
07-09-2010, 01:03 AM
I like guys who are smart, but not in the way they show you up as dumber one all the time.

Pheesh
07-09-2010, 01:03 AM
Girls who play instruments. If I see a female musician I tend to get a little hot and bothered. Brunettes are also a big plus in my book.

...and yeah, compatibility and personality and brains and all that crap. But mainly musical ability!!!

Miss_Lulu
07-09-2010, 02:42 AM
Girls with an over-developed sense of style and individualism. The ones that don't wind up as a cliche emo stereotype get double-points

Girls who play instruments. If I see a female musician I tend to get a little hot and bothered. Brunettes are also a big plus in my book.

...and yeah, compatibility and personality and brains and all that crap. But mainly musical ability!!!

HEY YOU GUYS JUST DESCRIBED ME. :D
I'm a Brunette who plays the piano / keyboard and I have a very individual clothing style.
<!--I like guys who don't have small penis's, and thats abnormal cause I live in KY and it's like impossible to find someone who doesn't. I also tend to date the gamer geeks. Which some people think is weird.
Girl wise, I like the hawt ones. I would never date an ugly girl. I'm totally into the hawt ones. Who don't have huge boobs ad aren't tomboyish but aren't extremely preppy either.--><b><<b></b>></b>

<b>Edit by Kishi: Spare us the explicit part.</b>

Peegee
07-09-2010, 03:55 AM
Oh now I'm really intrigued lululuulu

Vyk
07-09-2010, 12:36 PM
Kishi edits old-school and leaves it in for quotes <3

Either way, double-points for Lulu. And sorry about kentucky hillbilly penis

Rodarian
07-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Oh now I'm really intrigued lululuulu

*blasts him*:objection::kaofight:

Peegee
07-09-2010, 05:07 PM
LOL Kishi let's be asian ^___________________^ lolololol

aquatius
07-09-2010, 06:32 PM
I'm far more willing to go for cute-looking guys if they're asian.