PDA

View Full Version : FFVIII PSN version

Stjewy
07-09-2010, 08:25 PM
I recently bought the PSN version of FFVIII and the game always freezes when I start the battle in the SeeD training grounds against that flying bug that attacks a school girl.
What the hell man?
any one else have this problem?

Jessweeee♪
07-09-2010, 08:33 PM
I hear this happens with certain models a lot. Most people were able to solve the problem by just redownloading the game. It'll take some time, but if nothing else works, give it a shot!

Stjewy
07-09-2010, 11:52 PM
I hear this happens with certain models a lot. Most people were able to solve the problem by just redownloading the game. It'll take some time, but if nothing else works, give it a shot!
thx, I'll try that.

Carnage-
07-11-2010, 08:09 PM
I have problems trying to save. When I step into the save crystal/whatever its called, it doesn't give me the option to save when I pull up the menu.

Hambone
07-12-2010, 06:06 AM
I had this exact same problem in the exact same place on the game. Even if you get lucky and it doesn't freeze on that part, it'll freeze on other boss battles.

However, I only had that problem when I played it on my PSP, never on my PS3. So, which system are you playing it on?

Carnage-:Are you sure you have your internal memory cards for PS1 switched on?

Stjewy
07-12-2010, 07:11 PM
I had this exact same problem in the exact
However, I only had that problem when I played it on my PSP, never on my PS3. So, which system are you playing it on?

also on PSP

Carnage-
07-12-2010, 07:24 PM
I had this exact same problem in the exact same place on the game. Even if you get lucky and it doesn't freeze on that part, it'll freeze on other boss battles.

Carnage-:Are you sure you have your internal memory cards for PS1 switched on?
Probably not. Doesn't matter anyways since my PS3 may be leaving my hands soon D: Thanks for the tip though.

Hambone
07-12-2010, 08:30 PM
I had this exact same problem in the exact

also on PSP

Alrighty, I never had that problem on my PS3, but for my PSP, I fixed it by formatting my memory stick (you can do this easily, it's under the settings tab of the home menu). Keep in mind that you'll lose everything on the stick when you format, so back up everything you want to keep on your PS3 or something with a USB cable.

Jenovakiller
02-02-2011, 04:26 PM
yeah, ur gonna have to delete it and re download it, i had the same problem. it takes a while but it should fix the problem.:argh: