PDA

View Full Version : How much do you know about various usergroups?

Christmas
07-10-2010, 01:42 PM
So, how much do you know about what a moderator, Admin, Former Site Staff/Staff, Site Staff, Senior Site Staff and a RM can do? :bigsmile:

PS: I am not sure if an Executive belong to the Admin category! :bigsmile:

Jiro
07-10-2010, 01:44 PM
I know banned members can't post unless they make a second account or get unbanned.

Christmas
07-10-2010, 01:51 PM
Can someone add the Banned Member usergroup to the poll? :bigsmile:

Awrini
07-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Everyone knows banned members don't matter.

Chris
07-10-2010, 02:47 PM
They pretty much all serve the same purpose, right? ?_?

Raistlin
07-10-2010, 03:00 PM
You also missed drunk tanked; there isn't a title for it, but there is a separate usergroup. I think there is also separate usergroups for "hidden" mods/admins for when they fake-retire (staff powers without the staff titles).

Also, is the poll for your favorite usergroup (as it states) or for which groups you know the powers of?

Christmas
07-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Favorite usergroup for the poll though and I think Former staff is my favorite usergroup cause they are so specific! :bigsmile:

Anyway, some might base their favorite due to their knowledge on the group! :bigsmile:

rubah
07-10-2010, 05:55 PM
My favorite group is Stupid Damned Baloki

NorthernChaosGod
07-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Admin! Because of Shlup. :love:

Old Manus
07-10-2010, 08:26 PM
I rescind my vote and vote instead for drunk tank, seeing as I spent so long in that usergroup during my misguided early years :cry:

Bunny
07-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Admins don't do anything, except whine from atop their ivory towers. ShlupQuack is the exception to this rule, though the things that she does should not be mentioned in "polite company".

CKs do only slight more than admins do and even then, it's only a few members. The rest just sit around taking credit where credit isn't due.

Site Staff "fix and maintain" the front page. And by that I mean, they steal information from other sites and call it a good day.

Former Staff and Former Site Staff were smart enough to get out while they still had some dignity.

Recognized Members site atop their miniature ivory towers, pretending to be special when deep down they know that they will do nothing else with their lives except become a Recognized Member on an Internet forum about Final Fantasy.

Senior Site Staff bitch about kids being on their lawns and how good the old days were and walking to work or school barefoot uphill in the snow for 15 miles.

Banned Members were too stupid to avoid being banned.

The other groups don't really matter.

Cuchulainn
07-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Admins don't do anything, except whine from atop their ivory towers. ShlupQuack is the exception to this rule, though the things that she does should not be mentioned in "polite company".

CKs do only slight more than admins do and even then, it's only a few members. The rest just sit around taking credit where credit isn't due.

Site Staff "fix and maintain" the front page. And by that I mean, they steal information from other sites and call it a good day.

Former Staff and Former Site Staff were smart enough to get out while they still had some dignity.

Recognized Members site atop their miniature ivory towers, pretending to be special when deep down they know that they will do nothing else with their lives except become a Recognized Member on an Internet forum about Final Fantasy.

Senior Site Staff bitch about kids being on their lawns and how good the old days were and walking to work or school barefoot uphill in the snow for 15 miles.

Banned Members were too stupid to avoid being banned.

The other groups don't really matter.

Suckin lemons again bunny boy?

Bunny
07-10-2010, 09:29 PM
I prefer limes.

black orb
07-10-2010, 11:50 PM
>>> Adminds and mods, they can ban everyone :)..:luca:

Shiny
07-11-2010, 12:02 AM
I like banned members because they provide amusement. Soon to be banned members are also great for a laugh.