PDA

View Full Version : If i give barret the steal materia, does that make me racist?

Carnage-
07-11-2010, 12:30 AM
How about if i laugh whenever he uses mug?

DarkBahamut
07-11-2010, 12:35 AM
....lol. That's funny.

Christmas
07-11-2010, 03:52 AM
If I give Cait Sith a mime materia, does that make him a copy cat? :bigsmile:

Clo
07-11-2010, 03:56 AM
I shouldn't laugh, but I do.

Your avatar makes it even better.

Vermachtnis
07-11-2010, 04:23 AM
Ba-DUM PISH (http://instantrimshot.com/)

G13
07-11-2010, 05:47 AM
Not if it's genuinely hilarious. :monster:

oddler
07-11-2010, 12:06 PM
Give Cloud Double Cut because he's just that emo.

Am I doing this right?

Shiny
07-11-2010, 03:14 PM
How about if i laugh whenever he uses mug?

Yes and yes.

I'm surprised there was no sexist joke made about Manipulate yet.

f f freak
07-11-2010, 03:34 PM
How about if I make Tifa use Deathblow on Cloud?

G13
07-11-2010, 09:46 PM
I usually end up giving Yuffie the Annoying Bitch materia.

I did it wrong didn't I? :(

Tonberry_King
07-12-2010, 06:13 PM
I never used any materia besides recovery and elemenetal magic, cus i like having my hp high up.

xXsarahXx
07-12-2010, 06:20 PM
I usually end up giving Yuffie the Annoying Bitch materia.

I did it wrong didn't I?

your kinda there...

I never used any materia besides recovery and elemenetal magic, cus i like having my hp high up.

Now thats what you call doing it wrong.

Forsaken Lover
07-12-2010, 10:04 PM
Nah. It just means Barret stole Cloud's anal virginity on their Gold Saucer date.

I gave Tifa Full Cure because I figure she'd need it what with all the STDs.

And last but not least, I'd give the Ice materia to Aeris because SHE'S A FRIGID BITCH.

I probably did it wrong but I'm happy.

Saber
07-12-2010, 11:43 PM
Nah I'd give Aeris the death spell linked with the added effect materia.

blackmage_nuke
07-13-2010, 02:56 AM
What if I only give Yuffie Yellow Materia?

Tokimadoushi
07-13-2010, 07:14 AM
I tend to keep Vincent permanently on the Sadness status.
Not cos I'm trying to be funny (wait, maybe I am :p) but because his Limits are just THAT bad.
I also tend to give him the materia with Sleepel :redface:

DarkBahamut
07-13-2010, 08:11 AM
Give Tifa any materia that inflicts "Confusion" on enemies. Cuz everyone is gonna be in awe when they stare at her chest.

Loony BoB
07-13-2010, 09:40 AM
Nah. It just means Barret stole Cloud's anal virginity on their Gold Saucer date.

And last but not least, I'd give the Ice materia to Aeris because SHE'S A FRIGID BITCH.

Irony? Aeris would sleep with a guy for a Coin Toss, while Tifa would put up a Barrier or try to Escape at Haste instead of showing Cloud her feelings despite knowing him since he was a Mini. Confu-sing, I know. Luckily Cloud knew how to Resist Aeris. She was only after a Mimic of Zach anyway.

I wouldn't mind if Tifa Flashed me her Huge Materia (boy do they Mystify Gravity!). I'd give her a Blast Wave or two under the Covers. She wouldn't resist the Chocobo Lure, even from a Long Range.

blackmage_nuke
07-13-2010, 10:00 AM

Irony? Aeris would sleep with a guy for a Coin Toss, while Tifa would put up a Barrier or try to Escape at Haste instead of showing Cloud her feelings despite knowing him since he was a Mini. Confu-sing, I know. Luckily Cloud knew how to Resist Aeris. She was only after a Mimic of Zach anyway.

I wouldn't mind if Tifa Flashed me her Huge Materia (boy do they Mystify Gravity!). I'd give her a Blast Wave or two under the Covers. She wouldn't resist the Chocobo Lure, even from a Long Range.

I couldnt Contain my laugter

Tokimadoushi
07-13-2010, 10:04 AM
That was too much awesome :D

Shiny
07-13-2010, 04:21 PM

I just... :stare:

DarkBahamut
07-13-2010, 05:39 PM
You Beta use your Magic Hammer on her. But when you use your Roulette, make sure it hits her.

:) Adding E. Skills makes it slightly better.

Forsaken Lover
07-13-2010, 06:59 PM

This post just won the thread.

Saber
07-13-2010, 11:10 PM
You can give Red XIII 13 red materia.

ScottyRedXIII
07-15-2010, 01:00 AM
is it racist if i imagine barret to just shout out I PITY THE FOOL????

razorrozar7
07-31-2010, 07:13 PM
Too bad there's no Water spell materia... what good is a Cloud that doesn't rain?