PDA

View Full Version : Visitor Message Problem?

Carnage-
07-11-2010, 12:47 AM
Not letting me post any visitor messages to others, or reply to any. Weird. :/

Rye
07-11-2010, 12:50 AM
It's something that is set as a forum rights rule that any new member is unable to post or reply to visitor messages until a week after their join date, most likely to prevent spam or abuse from bots and such. Sorry about that! Bear with us, you'll be able to reply real soon! :(

Christmas
07-11-2010, 12:51 AM
You can only start posting Visitor Message after you spend some time here! :bigsmile:

Visitor Messages are a cute little way to leave a message for a friend without having to worry about your Mognet space or needing a reply. Don't spam them up though. Instances of Visitor Message abuse will get them deleted, your ability to post them taken away, or in very serious cases, yourself banned.

You may see in your Profile if you have any Visitor Messages, and the date of the last one received is also noted. You cannot use HTML in usernotes. Also, if you are banned from Eyes on Each Other, your Visitor Message privileges are taken away.

Finally, you will receive the ability to post Visitor Messages to other people's profiles after being a member for 7 days and having made 10 posts.

Carnage-
07-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Ohhh, I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up!

rubah
07-11-2010, 03:32 AM
Interesting-- the visitor messages seem to be one of the most popular things for newbies~ maybe the staff should whore it out more!

Christmas
07-11-2010, 04:09 AM
I dun see why visitor messages (USERNOTES) shouldn't be popular. Everyone likes being visited and have a sweet little note given to them by others! :bigsmile:

EDIT: I think Blues Agent should be banned for refusing to acknowledge visitor messages. :mad2:

Clo
07-11-2010, 07:58 AM
Reply to my message first when you can! :p

Rantz
07-11-2010, 04:57 PM
No worries - You now have full access to visitor messages. Enjoy! :)

rubah
07-11-2010, 05:50 PM
I dun see why visitor messages (USERNOTES) shouldn't be popular. Everyone likes being visited and have a sweet little note given to them by others! :bigsmile:

EDIT: I think Blues Agent should be banned for refusing to acknowledge visitor messages. :mad2:

I agree, also Flying Mullet and Momiji

Clo
07-11-2010, 06:15 PM
I know I said your avatar was my new favorite thing, but now I must announce, Carnage, that your visitor messages are my new favorite thing. Talk about visitor messages problems, man. Haha.

Flying Mullet
07-14-2010, 09:45 PM
Visitor messages are the devil.

oddler
07-14-2010, 11:58 PM
Sounds like something the devil would say. :mad2:

rubah
07-15-2010, 02:10 AM
Sounds like something the devil would say. :radred:

Christmas
07-15-2010, 01:03 PM
I think there was a time when Mullet was upset that no one give him any usernotes. :bigsmile:

Momiji
07-22-2010, 03:15 AM

I agree, also Flying Mullet and Momiji

What are you talking about? I turned my Visitor Messages back on ages ago. D: