PDA

View Full Version : Question about Tifa (spoilers)

Tokimadoushi
07-13-2010, 07:12 AM
As we all know, Tifa was majestically sliced down a flight of stairs by Sephiroth during the Nibelheim incident. My question is, why does she not have a massive scar across her chest? Surely a strike of that nature from a sword like the Masamune would leave an unsightly reminder. Tifa's clothing is minimal enough that you can clearly see she bears no scarring from the incident. :confused:

Loony BoB
07-13-2010, 09:37 AM
Consider that none of them really have hundreds of scars despite being in hundreds and thousands of battles in the game. I imagine that a single cut wouldn't take long to heal in the world of FFVII. Either that or it's like mine, and has healed but has also healed with the same skin colour. Maybe they did a skin graft or something. Who knows!

Of course, the real answer to all of this is simple: Magic.

Tokimadoushi
07-13-2010, 10:05 AM
Scarring seems to be a selective process in FF...characters only seem to have scars for aesthetic reasons, e.g. Red XIII, Auron, Setzer, etc...

Loony BoB
07-13-2010, 10:10 AM
Pretty much! I guess they didn't use magic for those scars and just healed the old-school way.

blackmage_nuke
07-13-2010, 10:46 AM
Sounds like the work of cure materia

G13
07-13-2010, 01:08 PM
She didn't get cut at all actually. Her enormous funbags saved the day by deflecting the blade and the force of it all sent her spiraling down the flight of stairs.

That's how I like to picture it anyways... Life saving boobies. :jess:

BarelySeeAtAll
07-13-2010, 02:16 PM
Also consider that even in ACC, Cloud uses his omnislashslashslashy on Seph and he is magically not torn in to ribbons.

:D

VeloZer0
07-13-2010, 02:34 PM
Also consider that even in ACC, Cloud uses his omnislashslashslashy on Seph and he is magically not torn in to ribbons.

That would have been so cool to see.

Didn't Zangan say he tried the Cure spell many times and it didn't work? In the he had to take her to a doctor in Midgar.

Stjewy
07-13-2010, 02:42 PM
True xD

Well in the world of FF, don't use your brain too much, it's NOT REAL.

for example: HOW THE HELL did Cloud survive Sephiroth's Octaslash in ACC?
nobody knows, but it looks cool and in the FFVII universe it made sense that cloud would be victorious, although if he didn't, it would have been a HUGE breath of fresh air :p

DarkBahamut
07-13-2010, 05:45 PM
Tifa's clothing is minimal enough that you can clearly see she bears no scarring from the incident. :confused:
Hey. Her boobies are good, they would look weird all scarred up. They are also barriers too. So therefore, no scars.

Crop
07-13-2010, 09:13 PM

That would have been so cool to see.

Didn't Zangan say he tried the Cure spell many times and it didn't work? In the he had to take her to a doctor in Midgar.

He could have just gone outside Nibelheim and trained up until he got Cure 2.
Midgar is aaaaages away.

ChickenHeart
07-13-2010, 10:42 PM
Well the ammount of cure spells Zangan casted would help and when they got to Midgar who knows what the docter that treated Tiftaf did o.o. I suppose that's one explanation...or Guardian's idea :D

DarkBahamut
07-14-2010, 04:45 AM
Ugh...I dunno why but I always think that Zangan did naughty things to Tifa rather then curing her :mad:

G13
07-14-2010, 05:10 AM
Oh you know he did. An old man teaching fighting techniques to a stacked young lady, seeing them flop around day in and day out and not being able to do anything about it. He had to have tried something. :|

Tokimadoushi
07-14-2010, 07:15 AM
I really feel for Tifa...persecuted since 1997 for having large breasts :confused:

Aerith also has pretty large ones, you just can't see it as clearly :p Just check out her concept art by Nomura, they're easily tipping the D scale. And she has a HUGE ass!! If only Sephiroth had aimed a bit lower her ass could've completely absorbed the Masamune.

DarkBahamut
07-14-2010, 07:17 PM
Uhm, tifa's boobies are probably bigger, or atleast meant to be bigger than the width of aeris's chest and ass combined :love: cuz the maker wanted to have a sex appealing character and Tifa is well....:cool:
but I still don't know why we're still talking about this.

Crossblades
07-15-2010, 06:17 PM
She probably does have a scar. But you know, being a video game and all, you're not gonna see it. But what do I know? I'm just speculating :p