PDA

View Full Version : Reech Beech

Chemical
07-13-2010, 01:47 PM
Do you know someone like <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-AbMgLD0BE&feature=related"><u>this.</u>
</a>

Apparently Rod does:

I live in world where I'm surrounded by princesses of the bitches clan.... So cut me some slack if I appreciate women who aren't thinking about Money Mansion and Mercedes 24.7

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeQ9A99pUQg&feature=related"><u>In her defense</u></a>, I totally understand. I mean, my eyes are blue too and red really doesn't go with anything.

But eh, <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbOYhU5qhLM&feature=related"><u>in the end</u></a> what an angel.

Inferno
07-13-2010, 02:36 PM
I keep people like this out of my life

Rodarian
07-13-2010, 03:04 PM
Oh Chemical, I could kiss for posting that! :kiss:

Most girls want here is the good life. Now while I'm not saying that its bad to enjoy the privileges but it gets insane when you have to be carrying designer on you and spend at least 100 dollars on something flashy. Plus they all want to be waited on hand and foot. Worse is that weddings are by far the most elaborately spent..

I'll give you rough figure about my sisters wedding... Now she's not a brat but a career driven women but even she wanted to have a fireworks of a wedding..

My parents spent..wait for it....:eek:!!$270,000 :eek:

Yea basically the guys have to be loaded....And I for one will not break my parents trust fund or any other shares until I am fully independent....

So what does that mean , I ain't going get married for a while....

Shoeberto
07-13-2010, 03:33 PM
My parents spent..wait for it....:eek:!!$270,000 :eek:
Sweet christ, man.

However I am rich and willing to wait on someone hand and foot in exchange for affection so maybe I should go to [where ever you're referring to]

Rye
07-13-2010, 03:37 PM
Long Island is where a lot of the girls on Bridezilla and My Super Sweet Sixteen are from. This is the Jewish American Princess capital of the US.

I think those shows are really funny. Though I hesitate to make fun of these people, because I'm endlessly frustrated with people who mistake these type of people with anyone who has a lucky upbringing and nice things. There really are people out there who assume if you have nice things, that you must be like that girl on that youtube video - and that, to me, is much more depressing than that girl.

With that said, I'm shocked she was complaining about that car. That is a very pretty color. Not that she was nice about it after getting such a big gift, but I could understand if she was miffed if the color was like, grey or something. Or fluorescent beige. My first car was fluorescent beige and it was uuuuugly.

Unbreakable Will
07-13-2010, 03:49 PM
Wow...I just...no...I hate people like that. :mad:

Chemical
07-13-2010, 03:57 PM
NP Rod.
I should mention I grew up in the ghetto... however, now we're very well off and there are no financial concerns. School is paid for, rent is paid for, I have a weekly allowance, I don't work, a condo, a house, a student house, and a cottage... but coming from grape drink not juice and hand me downs never new... I would say it doesn't all go to my head. I was gracious when my mother gave me her old car, a beat up 1999 Chev Cavalier, black :3

Lawr
07-13-2010, 04:01 PM
I like girls like that they're fun people.

Breine
07-13-2010, 04:21 PM
Cereally, is she for real?

But, then I guess her parents are responsible for her being that way.

When my older brother was a kid, like 8 or something, he got an electric keyboard for Christmas that he apparently didn't like. He whined and complained so much about it, that my parents decided to teach him a lesson by not getting him any gifts for his birthday in February. He learned it alright.
It's very important to be humble and thankful. Just be happy that you even got something for your birthday, god dammit!

Chris
07-13-2010, 04:29 PM
My parents have money, but I do not. I work, and I never ask them for anything. I was fortunate as a child, but never a douche about it.

My sister... now, that's a she-douche ever there ever was once. Spoiled by my dad, and generally speaking, just completely bonkers when it comes to handling money. She spends a ridiculous amount on money on stupid buys, and then complains to my parents about not having enough money to last the month out. They always comply, and it annoys me slightly.

Me: "Perhaps if you used the money on paying off those bills instead of yet another Gucci bag?"

Sister: "But... why when dad can give me the money for the bills?"

Pisses me off. -_-

Like a said, a douche.

NorthernChaosGod
07-14-2010, 02:18 AM
Fuck that bitch. I would beat my children bloody if they ever acted like that.

She should feel grateful they even got her a car. :mad2:

Cuchulainn
07-14-2010, 02:30 AM
I'd still fuck her.

Bunny
07-14-2010, 02:49 AM
Trolling on the internet.

G13
07-14-2010, 03:33 AM
Guys, come on, her car didn't match anything in her room. Her hands were tied.

I like how her response video has "My brother is a total liar. This is what REALLY happened" in the text box. Her brother lied guys! We were all deceived!

NorthernChaosGod
07-14-2010, 04:28 AM
I'd still smurf her.

Until she was colorblind.

Shorty
07-14-2010, 04:47 AM
I'm taking Audrey's side. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90HhZ-pyC2Y)

I was pretty poor growing up - since I've been sixteen and working, I've provided for everything myself. However, since my mom has remarried, my younger sisters have a much more lavish life. Their teenage years have certainly been more provided for than mine were. They don't seem to appreciate it.

NorthernChaosGod
07-14-2010, 05:54 AM
I'm taking Audrey's side. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90HhZ-pyC2Y)

Hahahahahahaha. Awesome.

~*~Celes~*~
07-14-2010, 09:39 AM
Oh dear lord.

xXsarahXx
07-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Oh my christ.
I think if i had a child like that i would bitch slap that little fuck.

I had litterally nothing growing up, i was bounced through the foster care system and never knew when i was coming or going. Never had an allowance, no toys and even new clothes were hard to come by.

My fiance on the other hand, his parents are loaded. 3 houses in the UK 2 in Boston USA . But we never ever ask them for anything.
His sister on the other hand is a complete spoilt brat.
Shes living rent and bill free in her dads £750k 7 bed house with her partner and 2 kids (parents living in Boston currently) and she still has the nerve to ask for money left right and center as she cant afford stuff, yet she can afford to stay in and drink all weekend.

As for us, we admittedly do live in one of the other houses his dad owns, but this is a modest 3 bed house and we pay rent, not mates rates rent but standard rent that others charge in the area. We never ever go to them for help and yet were still the bad ones who cant manage money where as she gets away with everything! /rant

moral of the story, i hate people like that ungreatful cow!

Rodarian
07-14-2010, 12:21 PM
Now while I am trying to get on my own two feet, I'm blessed that my parents are willing to support me on food and lodging.

My parents taught us to appreciate the comforts that we have and to make sure to give to charity whenever possible.

The elder sister doesn't have to rely on my parents since she makes a substantial amount in salary ( the big spending was only for the wedding)

The youngest bro on the other still has money learning to do and well I hope he'll be able to learn to be a little bit more wiser on money matters.

Conclusion.. Make makes the world go round... But how you spend your money makes all the difference.

Oh and I hate those mtv sweet sixteen shows..Make me vomit :hurl:

Rye
07-14-2010, 03:54 PM
Now while I am trying to get on my own two feet, I'm blessed that my parents are willing to support me on food and lodging.

My parents taught us to appreciate the comforts that we have and to make sure to give to charity whenever possible.

The elder sister doesn't have to rely on my parents since she makes a substantial amount in salary ( the big spending was only for the wedding)

The youngest bro on the other still has money learning to do and well I hope he'll be able to learn to be a little bit more wiser on money matters.

Conclusion.. Make makes the world go round... But how you spend your money makes all the difference.

Oh and I hate those mtv sweet sixteen shows..Make me vomit :hurl:

Yeah, I definitely agree with that.

I grew up with a very privileged upbringing, but I wouldn't call myself spoiled. I've been working since I was 16, and I work very hard in college. Besides the major things that are out of my reach to pay for, such as a car and college fees, I pay for absolutely everything that I do or buy. I'm experienced with managing money as a result and banking.

I'd say a lot of that is to do with myself though. I have a go-getter attitude and have always liked to do things for myself and establish myself as a person. My parents have always taught us to be very gracious for everything we get, and while my brother is gracious and a sweet boy, he pretty much sits around and plays video games all day. My parents are going nuts trying to get him to get a job. He doesn't cook or clean or do laundry.

He has no life skills because our mother doesn't everything for him. It's just in her nature, she feels like she has to do things for us. I have to actively tell her that she doesn't have to, say, take my laundry in my room and do it for me, because I'm 20 years old and I had better be doing my own laundry.

She's finally stopped, thank god. She was ruining my dresses the way she was doing it.

I would say I would raise my child similarly to how I was raised in terms of what I was given, though I would put more of an emphasis on molding a useful person. If I didn't insist on going away to college, I'd probably be 20 and still not know how to do my laundry or cook or anything. I'd also make my child get a job as soon as they turn 16/17. I really really believe in the importance of a job, especially a :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty bottom of the rung job, like retail and fast food. It teaches you that if you don't work hard, you'll end up working at one of those places your entire life.

tl-dr; When someone implies that I'm spoiled because I have nice things that I BOUGHT, through my own hours of hard work, I become incensed like nothing else. And these always tend to be people without a job, who don't have anything just because they won't make the effort to get it themselves. I call this envy theatre - the act of getting on a high horse and whinging about being a better person for not having anything, while secretly envying the ability to buy nice things, because they don't actually have a job or work. People at college are notorious for that crap.