PDA

View Full Version : Ch-ch-ch...no, screw it. What's new in your life?

Unbreakable Will
07-13-2010, 04:06 PM
So I'm moving back to my old town Clarksville this weekend for a job. (FINALLY HAVE A GARAUNTEED POSITION!)
What's new with you EoFF?

Chris
07-13-2010, 04:17 PM
Nothing new, but that I usually consider that to be a good thing. :|

Peegee
07-13-2010, 04:29 PM
I saved a ton of money by switching to Geico.

PS: I really am switching insurance companies

Mo-Nercy
07-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Just got myself the new Ace Attorney game - Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. Can't wait to play it. xD

Loony BoB
07-13-2010, 04:43 PM
This month I will meet Knox & Emerald Aeris of EoFF circa-2001 infamy. Next month I will travel to Menorca and relax in the sun with Danielle. The month after that I will play FFXIV. All is good with the world. Also, I believe last month, if not then this month, was my final payment for my sofa, in which case I now officially own my 4-seater couch which is glorious. Uhm. Not much else, really. Work work work.

BarelySeeAtAll
07-13-2010, 05:14 PM
My ear lobes are burning after putting some earrings back in them..and they are raised at some point hence get bigger and it does not feel good at all. :(

Chemical
07-13-2010, 05:26 PM
This post.

Also we just got a hot tub, I don't see the point right now but we won it at a Garden Center so we have it. It'll be great when late autumn/winter hits!

GrimmReaper
07-13-2010, 05:43 PM
um.. Leaving iraq in like 2 or 3 days.

BarelySeeAtAll
07-13-2010, 05:56 PM

Awwww congratulations!!! My emotions have changed because of this <3

G13
07-13-2010, 07:50 PM
I'm taking the placement testing for college in a few hours. I started writing the book I'm always talking about but never working on. I started reading a new series of books, which doesn't seem like a big deal but I'm pretty picky about the books I read. Umm... not much else really.

What's the job, Will?

~*~Celes~*~
07-13-2010, 09:23 PM
I just recently (like a week ago) started working at my new job, and I love it! :jess: That's about all that's new with me, really.

Hambone
07-13-2010, 09:31 PM
Also we just got a hot tub, I don't see the point right now but we won it at a Garden Center so we have it. It'll be great when late autumn/winter hits!

Don't invite over any sluts. Hot tubs are known spreading grounds for genital herpes.

http://67.18.219.83/image_hosting/web_pages/godofwine77/Co-Signs/Debbie_Downer.jpg

What's new? My mother bought me Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Now I have to explain to her that I hate the Twilight saga and couldn't even make it more than 300 pages into the first book.

Bunny
07-13-2010, 09:46 PM

Hopefully.

Getting pets sometime.. soon. I think.

rubah
07-13-2010, 10:59 PM
Next month I will travel to Menorca and relax in the sun with Danielle.

couldn't afford majorca, huh? :D

I got a new bank account last week.

Raistlin
07-14-2010, 12:08 AM
I got a Nook. Also the website I update (http://stuffthatlookslikejesus.com/) was just upgraded, which I'm excited about.

Cuchulainn
07-14-2010, 12:26 AM
Still waiting on a united Ireland.

Rye
07-14-2010, 12:27 AM
I'm really pushing myself to be more proactive online. So I've just started my own craft/life blog (http://shizuka-urusai.blogspot.com/) (mostly set up - still trying to make a nice header since the one I have right now is a fugly placeholder) and I've revamped my entire online shop. My goal is to really be out there in the craft world in one year.

Otherwise, just working this summer and biding my time until I go back to college for my junior year.

Might be taking a short vacation to North Carolina at the end of this summer/early in the fall to visit my uncle's southern manor. They live in a really upper class gated community in Charlotte with a bunch of people from California and NY, and it has a lake and a big pool and a tennis court and everything!

Renmiri
07-14-2010, 01:48 AM

Oh wow, thanks for your service :)

Clo
07-14-2010, 02:48 AM
I found an apartment to move into finally! House-warming party, everyone's invited, whoo! http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/others/partyclo-c.gif

And I'm turning 21 this weekend. That is a change, I suppose.

Loony BoB
07-14-2010, 12:27 PM
Next month I will travel to Menorca and relax in the sun with Danielle.

couldn't afford majorca, huh? :D
Menorca is actually more expensive as less people go there (keeping in mind that flight costs are often more expensive than hotels when you go that far). :p The reason I opted for Menorca is that there are less people and more coastline/beaches... meaning you won't end up stuck in a massive crowd and lacking beach-space. =] We're going to El Castell, a quieter place away from where the masses of families with little children will go, too, so we'll be able to relax without fear of being annoyed by kids of the loud, whining variety. It's so pretty, though! I can't wait, it's been too long since I went overseas - haven't been anywhere since my work paid for Danielle & I to go to Stockholm.

Christmas
07-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Nothing. :(

I am a really boring person. :(

Shiny
07-14-2010, 01:56 PM
*mixed emotions*

Hrm well, doing some editing jobs; one of which will include being one of the editors for the pilot of a new show. Plan on leaving to go to be part of a film crew next month. They're shooting in Penn. And apparently my mom is planning a twentieth birthday party for me, but I'm hoping she holds it off till next year. I'm also going to be lecturing some high school students on editing for summer classes. Should be interesting since I don't know how to teach.

Unbreakable Will
07-14-2010, 04:43 PM
I'm taking the placement testing for college in a few hours. I started writing the book I'm always talking about but never working on. I started reading a new series of books, which doesn't seem like a big deal but I'm pretty picky about the books I read. Umm... not much else really.

What's the job, Will?
Cool man, I better get a free copy xD
It's the normal waiters gig but the people tip pretty big supposedly.

Jessweeee♪
07-14-2010, 04:50 PM
Lots of things happened. About a month ago I got kicked out of my house (no more being grounded for me :</>D!) and now I'm living in Florida with Mogi looking for jobs. My parents didn't sign some forms so now I have to wait until I can fill out next year's FAFSA as an independent if I want to go back to school. In the mean time, I'm just trying to get a job somewhere so I can get some kind of money.

G13
07-14-2010, 10:50 PM

What's the job, Will?
Cool man, I better get a free copy xD
It's the normal waiters gig but the people tip pretty big supposedly.

Signed too! :monster:

Zeldy
07-15-2010, 12:13 AM
So I'm moving back to my old town Clarksville this weekend for a job. (FINALLY HAVE A GARAUNTEED POSITION!)
What's new with you EoFF?

Guaranteed** The spelling freak within me couldn't resist. :(

--

Oooh my life's so good at the moment! I met a lad on my birthday just over my month ago and we're now officially together, so I'm happy about that. I got 2 new piercings too (the nape and the auricle) so my piercing urges have been somewhat tamed, although I'm already pondering what to get next, hmm..

Me and my Mum haven't spoken for nearly 2 weeks though. That's not so great like.

Clo
07-15-2010, 02:31 AM
Lots of things happened. About a month ago I got kicked out of my house (no more being grounded for me :</>D!) and now I'm living in Florida with Mogi looking for jobs. My parents didn't sign some forms so now I have to wait until I can fill out next year's FAFSA as an independent if I want to go back to school. In the mean time, I'm just trying to get a job somewhere so I can get some kind of money.

Go Jess! I hope you figure out the FAFSA business! It's so difficult attending uni without parent's help (I know) but I know you can do it.

Manny
07-16-2010, 09:51 AM
Most likely moving to California in about three weeks but due to the circumstances of the possible move, I have to wait until it's 100% certain before I quit my job and pack all my stuff.

(P.S. Am I the only person who can still never remember which side to put the % on until I'm actually looking at it? I also have trouble discerning right from left in my head.)

Jessweeee♪
07-16-2010, 08:21 PM
Why thank you, Clo :3

Christmas
07-17-2010, 04:29 AM

Oh mine, I think it will be tough on the roads ahead but I am pretty sure you can make it through in the end! :bigsmile:

Cause you have each other for mutual support! :bigsmile: