PDA

View Full Version : OK guy's, lets not pick on the new kid....

ScottyRedXIII
07-14-2010, 11:54 PM
Hey FF community,

My names scott, im 17 and have been using the site for about a year now, but just recently created an account (i no someone shoot me).

My favourite game of the series has to be FFVII, had the best every thing, apart from my second favorite of the series X with i felt had the best battle system (cant understand why so many people hate that game).

Just finished ff7 last night again and am once embarking on my least favorite of the series VIII.

I hope to make lots of new friends who who cant help but love Final Fantasy =)

G13
07-15-2010, 12:18 AM
VII IS MY FAVORITE ALSO, PERHAPS WE CAN GET SOME ICE CREAM TOGETHER!

Welcome to EoFF. Red XIII is the :bou::bou::bou::bou:. I've been thinking about playing through VIII also, maybe even making a thread of it. We should duel!

ScottyRedXIII
07-15-2010, 12:24 AM
Ice Cream?........ YAAAY

Fujiko
07-15-2010, 12:40 AM
Welcome to eoff! Look! Behind you! :penciltrick: kekekeke~

Freya
07-15-2010, 01:09 AM
Welcome to EoFF! If you need any help or want to be social, just talk to anyone really! Via Mognet message or visitor message or you could stalk them but that not be too wise, they might call the cops.

Hope you stick around! That last guy with XIII in his name was a little obsessed with SW.

ScottyRedXIII
07-15-2010, 01:11 AM
Welcome to EoFF! If you need any help or want to be social, just talk to anyone really! Via Mognet message or visitor message or you could stalk them but that not be too wise, they might call the cops.

Hope you stick around! That last guy with XIII in his name was a little obsessed with SW.

I'll keep that in mind.... lool thanks

Welcome to EoFF. Red XIII is the :bou::bou::bou::bou:. I've been thinking about playing through VIII also, maybe even making a thread of it. We should duel!

I'm not a big fan of VIII, the whole having to draw magic got on my nervs, but never less i will do it, yes do start a thread, i will definatly look at it

:)

Clo
07-15-2010, 02:25 AM
WELCOME WAGON.

I'm throwing a party in this post just for you: http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/others/partyclo-c.gif

VII is my favorite as well; what others have you played?

Madame Adequate
07-15-2010, 02:34 AM
X is my favorite! And VII my second-fave! Excellent :D

Welcome to EoFF, good sir. Hopefully you'll stick around and have fun :3 We're always on the lookout for new members, so you should find plenty of friendly faces here.

Bunny
07-15-2010, 07:06 AM
I like you, kid. Stick with me and you'll rise to the top faster than you can say penumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Christmas
07-15-2010, 07:17 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/cooltext20850012.gif

Shlup
07-15-2010, 07:25 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/cooltext20850012.gif

G13
07-15-2010, 10:33 AM

Yeah, that guy was a real freak. Heh... heh heh... :(

I'm not a big fan of VIII, the whole having to draw magic got on my nervs, but never less i will do it, yes do start a thread, i will definatly look at it

:)

I'm not a big fan of it either but I've never made it passed the second Garden. I figure I should play it before I get a new 360 or I'll probably never get to it. I'll do it late tomorrow maybe... hopefully. :monster:

Loony BoB
07-15-2010, 10:55 AM
I too like FFVII. However, I don't like FFX much and I do like FFVIII. I suppose we just weren't meant to be together. :(

PS. Hello and welcome. =] You seem to have a healthy posting attitude. I like it.

ScottyRedXIII
07-15-2010, 12:34 PM
WELCOME WAGON.

I'm throwing a party in this post just for you: http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/others/partyclo-c.gif

VII is my favorite as well; what others have you played?

I've played VIII, IX, X, X-2, I did attempt the other 6 but because they were on emulator so didnt work properly :(, tempted to get XIII but am buzzing for XIV

X is my favorite! And VII my second-fave! Excellent :D

Welcome to EoFF, good sir. Hopefully you'll stick around and have fun :3 We're always on the lookout for new members, so you should find plenty of friendly faces here.

Most Excellent indeed :tongue:

and may i just say your name FTW!!!

Loony BoB
07-15-2010, 12:58 PM
Just a heads up, I've merged two of your posts together - try to avoid posting twice in a row. :) There are a few ways to make life easier for yourself when doing this. If you're quoting multiple posts, use the x-quote button found at the bottom right of a post. If you click on this for any posts you want to quote, they should change colour. Then click 'Add Reply' and you should be taken to a post place with all the quotes!

If you are just wanting to add something extra after you've made the most recent post, feel free to just use the edit/delete button. :)

Christmas
07-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Or you PM BoB to merge it for you! :bigsmile:

Loony BoB
07-15-2010, 01:00 PM
No! Bad Christmas! Go and sit in the corner and think about what you've done. :mad2:

Dignified Pauper
07-15-2010, 01:20 PM
My favourite game of the series has to be FFVII,)

This one will require severe training to correct his preferences.

BarelySeeAtAll
07-15-2010, 01:23 PM
If you live in England you are to marry me.

=) welcome.

vinnie's mini's
07-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Welcome! :omghey: VII and X are two of my favourites as well! Though VIII is also one I really like and I've also been meaning to play through that one again.

Annnnnnyways! I'm sure you'll enjoy being here. :kaoclove:

Mo-Nercy
07-17-2010, 04:36 PM
VII and X are awesome installments. You are worthy xD.

Welcome to EoFF xD

Stjewy
07-17-2010, 04:47 PM
You are me O_o
FFVII is the best, FFX second and I also dislike FFVIII the most (along with FFXII though)

anyways I'm also new here, Welcome to EOFF!

Rantz
07-18-2010, 03:23 PM
I love both VII and X, but I also love VIII and IX! I'm just full of love! :D

Welcome and such - you seem cool, so stick around!

Levian
07-19-2010, 11:34 AM
Eh, it's hard to pick a favorite FF. There's just so many awesome ones. It's very easy to pick a least favorite though! I'd mention which game it is, but Wolf Kanno would just jump on my throat! :D

Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll have fun. We're all very approachable, so shouldn't be hard for you to make friends.

Goldenboko
07-19-2010, 07:29 PM
Welcome bud. :)