PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I say things; then they become sentences.

Hythloday
07-15-2010, 01:24 AM
Can this thread be about funny stories?

Please?

NorthernChaosGod
07-15-2010, 02:53 AM
No. :colbert:

Hythloday
07-15-2010, 03:11 AM
No. :colbert:

AW SHUCKS :(

Shlup
07-15-2010, 03:55 AM
You would not use a semicolon there.

fire_of_avalon
07-15-2010, 04:11 AM
Get 'em, Shluppy.

Bunny
07-15-2010, 04:28 AM
You would not use a semicolon there.

Thank you.

Clo
07-15-2010, 04:32 AM
This thread isn't funny at all.

Christmas
07-15-2010, 07:20 AM
Dear Sir,

I am writing in response to your request for additional information. In block number 3 of the accident reporting form, I put "trying to do the job alone" as the cause of my accident. You said in your letter that I should explain more fully, and I trust that the following details will be sufficient:

I am a bricklayer by trade. On the day of the accident, I was working alone on the roof of a new six story building. When I completed my work, I discovered that I had about 500 pounds of brick left over. Rather than carry the bricks down by hand, I decided to lower them in a barrel by using a pulley, which, fortunately, was attached to the side of the building at the sixth floor.

Securing the rope at ground level, I went up to the roof, swung the barrel out and loaded the brick into it. Then I went back to the ground and untied the rope, holding it tight to insure a slow descent of the 500 pounds of bricks. You will note, in block number 11 of the accident reporting form, that I weigh 135 pounds.

Due to my surprise of being jerked off the ground so suddenly, I lost my presence of mind and forgot to let go of the rope. Needless to say, I proceeded at a rather rapid rate up the side of the building.

In the vicinity of the third floor, I met the barrel coming down. This explains the fractured skull and broken collarbone. Slowed only slightly, I continued my rapid ascent, not stopping until the fingers of my right hand were two knuckles deep into the pulley. Fortunately, by this time, I had regained my presence of mind and was able to hold tightly to the rope in spite of my pain.

At approximately the same time, however, the barrel of bricks hit the ground, and the bottom broke out of the barrel. Devoid of the weight of the bricks, the barrel now weighed approximately fifty pounds.

I refer you again to my weight in the accident reporting form, block number 11.
As you might imagine, I began a rapid descent down the side of the building. In the vicinity of the third floor, I met the barrel coming up. This accounted for the two fractured ankles and the lacerations on my legs and lower body.

The encounter with the barrel slowed me enough to lessen my injuries when I fell onto the pile of bricks, and fortunately, only three vertebrae were cracked. I am sorry to report, however, that as I lay there on the bricks in pain, unable to stand, and watching the empty barrel six stories above me...I again lost my presence of mind...and let go of the rope!

Rodarian
07-15-2010, 09:03 AM
Thank goodness you have health insurance....

Clo
07-15-2010, 09:08 PM
Whoa, I did not expect all that to come out of Christmas so formally.

That made my day.

Agent Proto
07-15-2010, 09:17 PM
That wasn't a funny story though. :nonono:

Peegee
07-15-2010, 10:22 PM
>Implying falling 6 stories is painful

oddler
07-16-2010, 12:35 AM
One time, I read this thread but I never came back. :erm:

Vermachtnis
07-16-2010, 12:41 AM
Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end.

Clo
07-16-2010, 02:33 AM
This is why we shouldn't ask, we should demand. Don't use a passive voice or say please...

This thread is about funny stories. NOW.

NorthernChaosGod
07-16-2010, 04:04 AM
This is why we shouldn't ask, we should demand. Don't use a passive voice or say please...

Still no! :mad2:

Bunny
07-16-2010, 04:05 AM

I'll tell you a funny story when you get back in the kitchen. >:|

Clo
07-16-2010, 04:10 AM

:stare:

I SAID DO IT.

rubah
07-16-2010, 04:13 AM
my funny stories aren't usually very funny, but I was thinking of something to myself this afternoon as I shut myself into the bathroom, and somehow it got turned into the word 'cock', and I just started giggling like a 12 year old little kid.

COCK!!

rubah
07-16-2010, 04:14 AM
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK
COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

rubah
07-16-2010, 04:14 AM
oh god I'm still laughing

why am I this immature.

no don't answer that

this is wonderful

Clo
07-16-2010, 04:20 AM
rubah...

Awesome.

rubah
07-16-2010, 04:21 AM
http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/others/partyclo-c.gif

Meat Puppet
07-16-2010, 04:25 AM
rubah works for Campbell's? wtf?

Agent Proto
07-16-2010, 05:00 AM
rubah's cockfest ruined this thread.

NorthernChaosGod
07-16-2010, 07:04 AM

:stare:

I SAID DO IT.

MAKE ME. :stare:

Rodarian
07-16-2010, 09:13 AM
rubah's cockfest ruined this thread.

I love watching Spartacus Blood and Sand

http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/99670869/16772509

Pheesh
07-16-2010, 11:34 AM
I'm so glad I stuck with this thread all the way to the second page.

Rubah's post = So worth it!

Fujiko
07-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Geez, Allison. xD

Madame Adequate
07-16-2010, 12:44 PM
Paul can help you with that, Allie :smug: He's even in the US right now!

rubah
07-16-2010, 02:25 PM
is he really xD

Cuchulainn
07-16-2010, 02:49 PM
Dear Sir,

I am writing in response to your request for additional information. In block number 3 of the accident reporting form, I put "trying to do the job alone" as the cause of my accident. You said in your letter that I should explain more fully, and I trust that the following details will be sufficient:

I am a bricklayer by trade. On the day of the accident, I was working alone on the roof of a new six story building. When I completed my work, I discovered that I had about 500 pounds of brick left over. Rather than carry the bricks down by hand, I decided to lower them in a barrel by using a pulley, which, fortunately, was attached to the side of the building at the sixth floor.

Securing the rope at ground level, I went up to the roof, swung the barrel out and loaded the brick into it. Then I went back to the ground and untied the rope, holding it tight to insure a slow descent of the 500 pounds of bricks. You will note, in block number 11 of the accident reporting form, that I weigh 135 pounds.

Due to my surprise of being jerked off the ground so suddenly, I lost my presence of mind and forgot to let go of the rope. Needless to say, I proceeded at a rather rapid rate up the side of the building.

In the vicinity of the third floor, I met the barrel coming down. This explains the fractured skull and broken collarbone. Slowed only slightly, I continued my rapid ascent, not stopping until the fingers of my right hand were two knuckles deep into the pulley. Fortunately, by this time, I had regained my presence of mind and was able to hold tightly to the rope in spite of my pain.

At approximately the same time, however, the barrel of bricks hit the ground, and the bottom broke out of the barrel. Devoid of the weight of the bricks, the barrel now weighed approximately fifty pounds.

I refer you again to my weight in the accident reporting form, block number 11.
As you might imagine, I began a rapid descent down the side of the building. In the vicinity of the third floor, I met the barrel coming up. This accounted for the two fractured ankles and the lacerations on my legs and lower body.

The encounter with the barrel slowed me enough to lessen my injuries when I fell onto the pile of bricks, and fortunately, only three vertebrae were cracked. I am sorry to report, however, that as I lay there on the bricks in pain, unable to stand, and watching the empty barrel six stories above me...I again lost my presence of mind...and let go of the rope!

OLD STORY, BAD CHRISTMAS.

Christmas
07-16-2010, 02:59 PM
my funny stories aren't usually very funny, but I was thinking of something to myself this afternoon as I shut myself into the bathroom, and somehow it got turned into the word 'cock', and I just started giggling like a 12 year old little kid.

COCK!!

I alway thinks PENIS is more funny though! :bigsmile:

Inferno
07-16-2010, 03:21 PM
Cocks are not funny :colbert:

Christmas
07-16-2010, 03:46 PM
An old man shopping at a department store for a gift for his wife was intent on watching a teenage girl who was going through the sale racks. The teenage girl had a Mohawk dyed in various colors: pink, purple, green, and yellow. The old man kept staring at her.

Irritated by his staring the teenage girl finally broke down and sneered, "What's the matter, old dude? I bet you haven't tried anything wild in your whole life, have you?"

The old man did not miss a beat when he replied, "I was drunk one time and was with a Macaw. I was just curious if you were related!"

<hr>

These 4 pals go out to play golf one sunny morning. One is detained in the clubhouse, and the other three are discussing their children while walking to the first tee.

"My son BIll," says one, "has made quite a name for himself in the home-building industry. He began as a carpenter, but now owns his own design and construction firm. He's so successful in fact, in the last year he was able to give a good friend a brand new home as a gift."

The second man, no to be out done, tells how his son began his career as a car salesman, but now owns a multi-line dealership. "George is so successful, in fact, in the last six months he gave his friend two brand new cars as a gift."

The third man's son, Albert, has worked his way up through a stock brokerage, and in the last few weeks has given a good friend a large stock portfolio as a gift.

As the fourth man arrives at the tee, another tells him that they have been discussing their progeny and asks what line his son is in.

"To tell the truth, I'm not very pleased with how my son turned out," he replies. "For 15 years, Frank's been a hairdresser, and I've just recently discovered he's gay. However, on the bright side, he must be good at what he does because his last three boyfriends have given him a brand new house, two cars, and a big pile of stock certificates."

<hr>

This guy goes to a bar that's on the tenth floor of a hotel. He sits down and has a couple of drinks, then stands up, announces loudly that he has had enough, and goes over and jumps out the window. Now, there are two men who are sitting at a window table, and having that natural human curiosity about the grotesque, watch as this man plummets to certain death.

However, just as he is about to hit the ground, he rights himself, pulls his feet underneath himself, and lands gracefully. He then turns and comes back into the building. Naturally, the two men are amazed. The guy comes back into the bar, orders a few drinks, then repeats the process. The two men at the window seat are astounded! When the guy returns and repeats the procedure AGAIN, the two men stop him before he jumps and ask him how on earth he does that. He replies "It's simple, really. There's an air vent down by the ground, and if you catch the updraft, you can right yourself and land on the ground with no problems." Then he proceeded to jump out the window again. Well, these two men decided that they just HAD to try this, so they jumped out the window, and SPLAT! -- made a mess hitting all over the ground.

Meanwhile, the first guy has made it back up to the bar. When he sits down to order his drinks, the bartender says "Superman, you can be a real ------- when you're drunk!"

Shoeberto
07-16-2010, 04:08 PM
oh god I'm still laughing

why am I this immature.

no don't answer that

this is wonderful
You passed the final test. There is nothing more for me to teach you. You make your teacher proud.

Rodarian
07-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Bronze:

An old man shopping at a department store for a gift for his wife was intent on watching a teenage girl who was going through the sale racks. The teenage girl had a Mohawk dyed in various colors: pink, purple, green, and yellow. The old man kept staring at her.

Irritated by his staring the teenage girl finally broke down and sneered, "What's the matter, old dude? I bet you haven't tried anything wild in your whole life, have you?"

The old man did not miss a beat when he replied, "I was drunk one time and was with a Macaw. I was just curious if you were related!"

<hr>

Silver:

This guy goes to a bar that's on the tenth floor of a hotel. He sits down and has a couple of drinks, then stands up, announces loudly that he has had enough, and goes over and jumps out the window. Now, there are two men who are sitting at a window table, and having that natural human curiosity about the grotesque, watch as this man plummets to certain death.

However, just as he is about to hit the ground, he rights himself, pulls his feet underneath himself, and lands gracefully. He then turns and comes back into the building. Naturally, the two men are amazed. The guy comes back into the bar, orders a few drinks, then repeats the process. The two men at the window seat are astounded! When the guy returns and repeats the procedure AGAIN, the two men stop him before he jumps and ask him how on earth he does that. He replies "It's simple, really. There's an air vent down by the ground, and if you catch the updraft, you can right yourself and land on the ground with no problems." Then he proceeded to jump out the window again. Well, these two men decided that they just HAD to try this, so they jumped out the window, and SPLAT! -- made a mess hitting all over the ground.

Meanwhile, the first guy has made it back up to the bar. When he sits down to order his drinks, the bartender says "Superman, you can be a real ------- when you're drunk!"

<hr>

GOLD!:

These 4 pals go out to play golf one sunny morning. One is detained in the clubhouse, and the other three are discussing their children while walking to the first tee.

"My son BIll," says one, "has made quite a name for himself in the home-building industry. He began as a carpenter, but now owns his own design and construction firm. He's so successful in fact, in the last year he was able to give a good friend a brand new home as a gift."

The second man, no to be out done, tells how his son began his career as a car salesman, but now owns a multi-line dealership. "George is so successful, in fact, in the last six months he gave his friend two brand new cars as a gift."

The third man's son, Albert, has worked his way up through a stock brokerage, and in the last few weeks has given a good friend a large stock portfolio as a gift.

As the fourth man arrives at the tee, another tells him that they have been discussing their progeny and asks what line his son is in.

"To tell the truth, I'm not very pleased with how my son turned out," he replies. "For 15 years, Frank's been a hairdresser, and I've just recently discovered he's gay. However, on the bright side, he must be good at what he does because his last three boyfriends have given him a brand new house, two cars, and a big pile of stock certificates."

<hr>

Peegee
07-16-2010, 05:38 PM
http://i27.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/21kbdar.jpg

I didn't know an azn female samurai was actually Frodo Baggins!

http://assets.gamezhero.com/images/gameSmallImages/turtlesNinjaOriginIcon.jpg http://www.yareads.com/forum/images/smilies/ninja.gif

My face when I saw lotr crossover:

http://www.frodoslegacy.com/frodo_face_crumple.jpg

Christmas
07-17-2010, 04:07 AM
Bill, Jim, and Scott were at a convention together and were
sharing a large suite on the top of a 75 story sky scraper.
After a long day of meetings they were shocked to hear that the
elevators in their hotel were broken and they would have to climb
75 flights of stairs to get to their room. Bill said to Jim and
Scott, let's break the monotony of this unpleasant task by
concentrating on something interesting. I'll tell jokes for 25
flights, and Jim can sing songs for 25 flights, and Scott can
tell sad stories the rest of the way. At the 26th floor Bill
stopped telling jokes and Jim began to sing. At the 51st floor
Jim stopped singing and Scott began to tell sad stories. "I will
tell my saddest story first," he said. "I left the room key in
the car!"
<hr>

A man goes into his son's room to wish him goodnight. His son is having a nightmare - the man wakes him and asks his son if he is OK? The son replies he is scared because he dreamt that Auntie Susie had died. The father assures the son that Auntie Susie is fine and sends him to bed.

The next day, Auntie Susie dies.

One week later, the man again goes into his son's room to wish him goodnight. His son is having another nightmare - the man again wakes his son. The son this time says that he had dreamt that granddaddy had died. The father assures the son that granddaddy is fine and sends him to bed.

The next day, granddaddy dies.

One week later, the man again goes into his son's room to wish him goodnight. His son is having another nightmare - the man again wakes his son. The son this time says that he had dreamt that daddy had died. The father assures the son that he is OK and sends the boy to bed.

The man goes to bed but cannot sleep because he is so terrified. The next day, the man is scared for his life- he is sure he is going to die. After dressing he drives very cautiously to work fearful of a collision. He doesn't eat lunch because he is scared of food poisoning. He avoids everyone for he is sure he will somehow be killed. He jumps at every noise, starts at every movement and hides under his desk.

Upon walking in his front door, he finds his wife. "Good God Dear" he proclaims, "I've just had the worst day of my entire life!

She responds, "You think your day was bad, the milkman dropped dead on the doorstep this morning."

Clo
07-17-2010, 04:14 AM
This thread is just several shades of bizarre at this point.