PDA

View Full Version : Circuit Cycles

G13
07-17-2010, 07:05 AM
Last time I made one of these it was moved from Wonder Square to General Chat, so GC it is. I have a feeling General Gaming is where this belongs.

Circuit Cycles ( http://encomgames.jp/circuitcycles/)

It's a game from the same site as last time I did this (if anyone remembers). Collect the boxes that are the same color of the bike you're controlling for the moment. You have to collect each box for each bike. Here's the fun part, each bike acts like a Light Cycle from Tron and leaves a line wherever you go that restricts where the other bikes can go if you don't plan out your route.

Your score depends on whether or not you hit the box dead in the center and how quickly you complete each bike's... course I guess you could say. That basically means take the fastest way from box to box without making too many unnecessary turns, just make sure to leave room for the other bikes.

Post your score for each level if you decide to play and try to out score other members. You can play each level as many times as you want just by clicking the menu button. :D

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-17-2010, 11:11 AM
linkfail :mad:

G13
07-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Weird. It works fine for me. :confused:

Bunny
07-17-2010, 07:47 PM
Wouldn't it be more accurate to call this game Snake with Bikes.

I got to level 5 before getting bored.

Hythloday
07-17-2010, 09:19 PM
Yeah it's pretty much Snake except with more chance of having an epileptic fit while playing it.

rubah
07-18-2010, 12:34 AM
makes my computer run too hot :(

Psychotic
07-23-2010, 08:06 PM
ugh gross this is just a video of a guy shaving his penis shaft what the fuck eric