PDA

View Full Version : I don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend because...

Chemical
07-18-2010, 02:37 AM
If you do have a boyfriend/girlfriend GET OUT.
But really, why do you think you fail as piece of meat specifically designed to mate?

Cuchulainn
07-18-2010, 03:09 AM
I'm a self-serving, thoughtless :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

Bunny
07-18-2010, 03:11 AM
I am or have all of those and I still have a girlfriend, failures.

Rase
07-18-2010, 03:14 AM
Because I'm making sure the next one isn't just a rebound.

G13
07-18-2010, 04:53 AM
Probably 'cause I'm a loser. :(

Vermachtnis
07-18-2010, 05:02 AM
I'm poor.

Madonna
07-18-2010, 05:30 AM
No boyfriends or girlfriends here; I am sure we all can be just friends!

NorthernChaosGod
07-18-2010, 06:30 AM
I voted for all options because I can.

fire_of_avalon
07-18-2010, 07:27 AM
This.

Rodarian
07-18-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm a bit of an antisocial....

Christmas
07-18-2010, 01:26 PM
I think it had been a few years since I last had a boyfriend! :bigsmile:

I am not sure how you define average looking but I am not really trendy and stuff. As for nice stuff, I alway thought that if that person had feelings for you, anything you get for him/her as long as you take the effort to, he/she will appreciate it. :bigsmile:

For my case it might be through previous experiences, you will tend to be more careful in picking the right one instead of just start with anyone that try to date you! :bigsmile:

Anyway, do not be dishearted by the fact that you dun have a mate now, cause the right one is alway right at the next corner when you make a turn in your life! :bigsmile:

This doesn't mean you won't find a mate! Besides, love make the man out of one which means you won't be a loser for long! Never give up!:bigsmile:

I'm poor.

Personally, I dun think it had to do with how rich or poor you are! If your partner likes you cause of your wealth, then you might as well keep a pet instead! Dun be discouraged! :bigsmile:

ARE YOU SQUALL? Anyway, he found a Soulmate in the end! Just cause you dun like to interact with people doesn't mean people doesn't want to interact with you! Dun feel bad or anything instead try to take the first step out and who knows what the result will be! You have talents in recycling handicrafts doesn't you? :bigsmile:

No boyfriends or girlfriends here; I am sure we all can be just friends!

:kaoclove:

EDIT: Not a big fan of Paladin or tankers, usually a DPS melee class that rely more on raw strength in games though! : http://classic.battle.net/war3/images/orc/heroes/blademaster-static.gif

Rocket Edge
07-18-2010, 01:59 PM
I don't really understand the relevancy of this debate. For as long as I can understand, for every guy there is a girl who is compatible to them, and vice-versa. It's just a matter of meeting. Unfortunately for many the opportunity will scarcely arise because some aren't in a social situation often like many mentioned. If the main things are in place, like being hygienic, smelling good and not dressing like a freak then you have a good a chance as any. At least that's the way I see it.

Rantz
07-18-2010, 02:58 PM
I smell :mymelrelaxed:

Christmas
07-18-2010, 03:18 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/ShlupQuack/hotdamn/Pixel___PooPooLaChoo_by_firstfear.gif

Shiny
07-18-2010, 03:27 PM
because...

I choose to be. Relationships are too draining. I'd rather have time to focus on other things. I don't take opportunities that arise for relationships to begin, but I may in the future when I can focus on stuff like that. It's not really a priority right now. :shiny:

Rodarian
07-18-2010, 04:08 PM

ARE YOU SQUALL? Anyway, he found a Soulmate in the end! Just cause you dun like to interact with people doesn't mean people doesn't want to interact with you! Dun feel bad or anything instead try to take the first step out and who knows what the result will be! You have talents in recycling handicrafts doesn't you? :bigsmile:

Hahaha I wish I was.. Problem is most girls here hang out with the 'popular' guys... Guys with money... I have money but I don't like sponge off my parents good graces and I'm trying to earn my own keep.

Yea my hand bags are coming out wonderfully. Can't wait to have my first show!

Iceglow
07-18-2010, 04:18 PM
I'm single at the moment because the only girl I met who I would want to date since comming out of my long term relationship went back to Germany a couple of days after hooking up with me. I'm still looking though because I don't give up or give in to life. I'm going to a 21+ Hawaian Beach Party themed club night in a couple of weeks, should be bloody interesting since everyone has to wear beach clothes or hawaian style clothing :D

Zeldy
07-18-2010, 05:39 PM
I've been in a relationship now for like a week, and I'm already having withdrawal symptoms of being single.

Bunny
07-18-2010, 05:41 PM
No more drunk random hookups for Zeldy?

THE END OF AN ERA

Rodarian
07-18-2010, 06:11 PM

THE END OF AN ERA

:objection: LET US REVOLT!!! REVOLUTION!!!

Inferno
07-18-2010, 06:19 PM
Enjoy it you smurfers. Sometimes, maybe too often, I wish I was single

Depression Moon
07-18-2010, 06:52 PM
I for one am jobless, a nerd, have no car, live out in the middle of the woods, ugly, scarred from my school days when I tried to talk to girls, and am forced to stay home 6 days out of the week majority of the time to watch my child brother.

Get real here. How is it even possible for me to have one?

rubah
07-18-2010, 07:26 PM

what's keeping you? xD

Chris
07-18-2010, 07:55 PM
I don't like being in a relationship. Never have, never will. I enjoy my solitude, and I have ended many relationships because it got too... just too much. If it were up to me, I'd lock myself up in some dark castle in Romania or Hungary.

Not that I don't get my share of offers. :cool:

Old Manus
07-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Because the most recent one turned out to be a DEMONIC NABERIUS BIRTHED BY SATAN HIMSELF IN THE TEMPESTUOUS DEPTHS OF THE FINAL CIRCLE OF HELL and I'm still in fuck women mode

Dreddz
07-18-2010, 08:48 PM
Because I treated girls terribly for such a long time that I built a reputation and am generally avoided now. Seeing as I don't spread myself socially I'm only left with the friends I already have and they only see me as a sleazy twat after sex. Once true but I have changed in recent years but no-one seems to care.

Levian
07-18-2010, 09:00 PM
I have tried to explain to women that I won the sexiest male ciddie this june, but they seem rather unimpressed. I'm at a loss here, you know.

Laddy
07-18-2010, 09:37 PM
Because there's no openly gay men in rural Tennessee.

Clo
07-18-2010, 09:41 PM
*sets up relationship advice booth in the corner*

:)

xXsarahXx
07-18-2010, 09:51 PM

As harsh as I feel about saying this about my 4 year relationship, I agree. I wish i was single sometimes :(

PeneloRatsbane
07-18-2010, 09:56 PM
Because i stupidly fell in love with a friend of mine and try as i might I just can't make that love die. He has a girlfriend so nothing will happen, and i am very ashamed to say that I resent her.
Its just awful and I despise myself for it, but I still feel it. I'd never say anything though, just have to get a grip of myself I think.

Zeldy
07-18-2010, 10:33 PM

THE END OF AN ERA

Tell me about it. :( I'm all.. good and stuff. blergh, where's the fun?!

Renmiri
07-18-2010, 10:51 PM
I have 3 kids.. that usually scares them away.

Propagator
07-18-2010, 11:10 PM
A. Guys don't like my honesty.

B. We're already too good of friends.

C. The sex was alright and I told them that.

D. Guys don't like any answer besides "Awesome" or "Legend-wait for it-DARY!"

E. I dress like I'm hot everyday, they're too used to it.

F. Flirting and impressing does not phase me.

G. 16 is just too young to have a decent, mature relationship!

Old Manus
07-18-2010, 11:56 PM
lol'd

Clo
07-18-2010, 11:59 PM
C. The sex was alright and I told them that.

I like you.

Cuchulainn
07-19-2010, 02:30 AM
i need a girl to tell me i was awsome after sex. if they don't i cry and then get violent which helps my performnce.

tears are a good lubricant, just not as good as blood.

NorthernChaosGod
07-19-2010, 03:47 AM
I like your style.

Rye
07-19-2010, 03:51 AM
1) I just wanted to pop into this thread and say that I really admire that so many people here are so cool with being single. It makes me sad to see people who can't handle being single. Being single has so many perks, I wish young people could see that! If I didn't have Hux, I'd just chill and be single for years.

2) *leaves a smelly lingering fart*

Shoeberto
07-19-2010, 03:54 AM
Because I need to focus on my dreams and goals and do things to make me happy before I dedicate myself to trying to make someone else happy.

NorthernChaosGod
07-19-2010, 03:54 AM

How are you taken? :stare:

Hambone
07-19-2010, 04:17 AM
because...

I choose to be. Relationships are too draining. I'd rather have time to focus on other things. I don't take opportunities that arise for relationships to begin, but I may in the future when I can focus on stuff like that. It's not really a priority right now. :shiny:

Rodarian
07-19-2010, 07:21 AM
1) I just wanted to pop into this thread and say that I really admire that so many people here are so cool with being single. It makes me sad to see people who can't handle being single. Being single has so many perks, I wish young people could see that! If I didn't have Hux, I'd just chill and be single for years.

1) Being single has its perks but sometimes companionship is needed...

2) Puts on a gas mask

The Man
07-19-2010, 08:10 AM
I disapprove too much of the rituals associated with dating to bother putting any effort into finding someone. I could try dating sites I guess but I'm too lazy. I'm not very emotionally stable right now anyway so I can't say I'd wish the experience of being in a relationship with me upon anyone patient enough to suffer through such an experience until such time as I sort myself out.

Also I voted for all the options because I can. I'm not sure I'd use any of them as an excuse though, although I am pretty shy.

Dear Aeris
07-19-2010, 11:55 AM
It seems you all might need me once again...

:mymelheart:

Rye
07-19-2010, 12:27 PM
It seems you all might need me once again...

:mymelheart:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kaoclove:

Clo
07-19-2010, 08:06 PM
I'm not very emotionally stable right now anyway so I can't say I'd wish the experience of being in a relationship with me upon anyone patient enough to suffer through such an experience until such time as I sort myself out.

If being emotionally stable was a requirement, I would be the most single person in the world. Also, who is emotionally stable anyhow?

Stjewy
07-19-2010, 08:35 PM
I'm shy around girls/guys, but great once I get to know them.

Crop
07-20-2010, 12:51 AM
I don't have a girlfriend because I just got dumped recently. She was middle class and couldn't handle that I was from the hood.

Riff raff, street rat I don't buy that. If only they'd look closer! Would they see a poor boy, no siree, they'd find out there's so much more toooo meeeee!

rubah
07-20-2010, 02:55 AM
I'm not very emotionally stable right now anyway so I can't say I'd wish the experience of being in a relationship with me upon anyone patient enough to suffer through such an experience until such time as I sort myself out.

If being emotionally stable was a requirement, I would be the most single person in the world. Also, who is emotionally stable anyhow?
will you be my platonic/not platonic girlfriend?

Raistlin
07-20-2010, 03:10 AM
I'm emotionally stable, and I'm happy to stay that way throughout law school largely because I want to stay that way. Well, at least for the next couple of years. I can screw it all up afterward.

Clo
07-20-2010, 03:16 AM

will you be my platonic/not platonic girlfriend?

All signs point to yes.

Shlup
07-20-2010, 03:30 AM
I do not have a boyfriend or girlfriend because my husband won't let me. :(

NorthernChaosGod
07-20-2010, 03:52 AM
I do not have a boyfriend or girlfriend because my husband won't let me. :(

Timeshare?

Christmas
07-20-2010, 10:16 AM
I think I am so pathetic to the extent that no one wanna partner with me online in this little game (http://forums.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/129847-eyes-newlywed-game-8.html). :(

Let alone getting a real life partner! :(

I have a pretty cute face according to my hamsters! :mad2:

My hamsters dun even want to look at me when they said that :(

Citizen Bleys
07-20-2010, 04:40 PM
because...

Hear, hear.

And I've been single for 8 years now, so nobody can say it's a coverup for a bad breakup (my last breakup was, in fact, perfectly amicable and I am still friends with the lady in question, although we don't speak much) or any of the usual freud-inspired pseudopsychological road apples that usually crop up when one says that they are single by choice.

Evastio
07-20-2010, 07:28 PM
I don't have a girlfriend because I have a bad approach (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTg8totwMMk).

Kirobaito
07-20-2010, 08:01 PM
The World of Warcraft Armory - Blaildeenn @ Coilfang - Profile (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Coilfang&cn=Blaildeenn)

That, and I can't talk to people.

aquatius
07-21-2010, 05:55 PM
I don't know any gay guys who live near me and I'm introverted anyway :/

RagnorokKing
07-21-2010, 07:51 PM
because girls have cooties.

Rocket Edge
07-22-2010, 12:37 AM
I always thought of it like this; when I was single I was content with being single, being in a relationship was the furthest thing from my head. Now that I'm in a relationship again, its the very same. Each has it's own perks and I believe to make the latter work you need to be at a stage in your life where you are ready to fully commit, because it takes a lot of your effort & time. I'm reaping the benefits of being in a relationship and it makes me happy.

Drift
07-22-2010, 05:00 PM
a)not really looking
b)girls immediately put me in the friend zone first
c)YouTube - The Heard - The Women I Want - www.runwiththeheard.com (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BiWlzPDtAs)

black orb
07-22-2010, 07:59 PM
>>> I'm a 30 year old guy who post in a FF forum. Do I need to say more?..:luca:

Zeldy
07-22-2010, 08:03 PM
>>> I'm a 30 year old guy who post in a FF forum. Do I need to say more?..:luca:

Me and my boyfriend play the FF7 theme track in his car (for the lulz and because we can pinpoint whereabouts in the game the song is from), and play on COD at his. Playing games is a good thing!

black orb
07-22-2010, 08:08 PM
Me and my boyfriend
>>> Hey, you are not supposed to be posting here..:luca:

~*~Celes~*~
07-23-2010, 06:54 AM
*jumps on the "not single people who are posting anyway" bandwagon*

Being single was fun while it lasted, but I'm perfectly happy where I am now :heart: I need to release my pent up affection somehow!