PDA

View Full Version : Please to be asking the admin to changing your birthdays

Peegee
07-20-2010, 04:46 AM
http://i31.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/21jsvhi.gif

So I was looking at my profile for things to change when I stumbled upon this nice tidbit of confusing-ness. Can you imagine how anybody might be convinced that their birthday has changed? What kind of person does that?

Sheesh.

Proceed to find more oddities in the forum. See sig.

Clo
07-20-2010, 04:57 AM
Please to be asking the admin to chang[e]ing your birthdays<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

oddler
07-20-2010, 04:57 AM
I actually asked Psychotic a while back if he could change my birthday to be coded to read the current date. I thought it'd be interesting. :choc2:

rubah
07-20-2010, 04:59 AM
you mean like The Ceej?

Mo-Nercy
07-20-2010, 05:05 AM
The oddity on the forums that I can think of at the moment is PG himself. xD

Rodarian
07-20-2010, 08:34 AM
The oddity on the forums that I can think of at the moment is PG himself. xD

Its because he's like 30 yrs old and has things for pokemon azness.

Shiny
07-20-2010, 09:54 AM
I asked Yamaneko if I could have my bday changed for no real reason at all other then my own amusement.

Christmas
07-20-2010, 10:06 AM
Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

What are the odds that anyone date of birth will change? :bigsmile:
Or are we expecting people to fake their birthdays? :bigsmile:

People have been known to, yeah. And there's also the possibility that someone discovers dramatically that they were BABYSWAPPED.

Peegee
07-20-2010, 05:21 PM
you mean like The Ceej?

omg that guy! I remember him!

God so this one time I mentioned in GC that I use a naked Link avatar on MSN (I still have the pic). So naturally he wanted to see so he added me. Since Link was technically TOPLESS and not flapping his elf penor around, he got mad at me and I didn't take kindly to random people adding me on MSN telling me to not be annoying and asian.

So I constantly insulted him and goaded him to commit suicide until he invited me to his forum where I continued to spam up the place until he blocked me and vanished for so many months that I forgot he ever existed.

A long time ago (probably about a year) he unblocks me out of the blue and starts with 'so are you ready to behave?' I say 'yes' and feign intelligence for a few days while I slowly gained his trust. During this time I had no plans except to suddenly be asian and piss him off, but instead he mentioned that I wanted him to commit suicide years ago. I tell him to kill himself because he was gay and he said he was too cowardly. So I offered to kill him for him, but I'm not committing no felonies in USA: he would have to make his ass up to Canadia, contact me and then we'll arrange the murder.

He seemed genuinely willing to do this and so I took screen shots of the chat for the lulz and posted it on "the chan" laughing and whatever. I figured they would have some lulz and give me a better idea than to call 9-1-1 when he actually makes his dumb ass here to get him arrested

"Officer I have received a call from a man in a coffee shop asking me to kill him. He's at xyz123"

Instead white knighting emo moralfags contacted him via email (I left his msn email in the screens) and warned him not to come visit. So Ceej got furious at me and blocked me again after I laughed at him and told him to die.

True story.

Zeldy
07-20-2010, 05:36 PM
I've had to ask for mine to be changed! For some reason I can't even remember, it changed from the correct day to another random day, and I had to harass Bawb to change it.

Rodarian
07-20-2010, 05:56 PM
you mean like The Ceej?

God so this one time I mentioned in GC that I use a naked Link avatar on MSN (I still have the pic). So naturally he wanted to see so he added me. Since Link was technically TOPLESS and not flapping his elf penor around, he got mad at me and I didn't take kindly to random people adding me on MSN telling me to not be annoying and asian.

So I constantly insulted him and goaded him to commit suicide until he invited me to his forum where I continued to spam up the place until he blocked me and vanished for so many months that I forgot he ever existed.

A long time ago (probably about a year) he unblocks me out of the blue and starts with 'so are you ready to behave?' I say 'yes' and feign intelligence for a few days while I slowly gained his trust. During this time I had no plans except to suddenly be asian and piss him off, but instead he mentioned that I wanted him to commit suicide years ago. I tell him to kill himself because he was gay and he said he was too cowardly. So I offered to kill him for him, but I'm not committing no felonies in USA: he would have to make his ass up to Canadia, contact me and then we'll arrange the murder.

He seemed genuinely willing to do this and so I took screen shots of the chat for the lulz and posted it on "the chan" laughing and whatever. I figured they would have some lulz and give me a better idea than to call 9-1-1 when he actually makes his dumb ass here to get him arrested

"Officer I have received a call from a man in a coffee shop asking me to kill him. He's at xyz123"

Instead white knighting emo moralfags contacted him via email (I left his msn email in the screens) and warned him not to come visit. So Ceej got furious at me and blocked me again after I laughed at him and told him to die.

True story.

The story left me....:onoes:

PG you always spam here with pokemoness azn ! But we still love(tolerate) you!:lol:

Peegee
07-20-2010, 05:58 PM
you mean like The Ceej?

True story.

The story left me....:onoes:

PG you always spam here with pokemoness azn ! But we still love(tolerate) you!:lol:

what are you talking about? What spam?

Psychotic
07-23-2010, 08:24 PM
I'll change your birth date if you ask me, but when you ask me to do admin stuff to you it's kind of like playing Russian Roulette, as in the time it takes to load up the admin CP an idea might form to rename you HOT PISS SALAD and then you're in trouble.

BarelySeeAtAll
07-23-2010, 08:48 PM
Kind of on topic but not, I got myself a railcard but the man put the 19th not the 15th ¬_¬ so I'm going to have to ask someone to rectify his silly mistaking my birthday.

It matters.

Raistlin
07-23-2010, 10:15 PM
At some point my birthday changed to show that I am over 100. I think I asked for it, but it might have been done on Shlup's whim.

Shlup
07-23-2010, 10:25 PM
I don't recall having anything to do with that. I do have the memory of a goldfish though.

A couple of times, young members have asked to have their birthdays changed to their actual birthday sometime after turning 13.

I think my birthday used to be something different... maybe my join date. Right now it's accurate, apparently.

NorthernChaosGod
07-24-2010, 03:39 AM
I'll change your birth date if you ask me, but when you ask me to do admin stuff to you it's kind of like playing Russian Roulette, as in the time it takes to load up the admin CP an idea might form to rename you HOT PISS SALAD and then you're in trouble.

That's why I love you.

Meat Puppet
07-24-2010, 12:05 PM
I’m quite good at Russian Roulette we should 1 v. 1 some time see if you can beat me this might surprise you but I have not lost a game yet

escobert
07-24-2010, 07:14 PM
I remember when I used to change my birthday everyday to that days date and I had a couple birthday threads in GC at the same time.

Bunny
07-24-2010, 07:26 PM
My birthday used to be September 31st but then I found out that it didn't exist :(

BardTard
07-26-2010, 12:41 AM
If someone was adopted or left on somebody's doorstep as a baby and nobody knew their birthday, that would make sense... But then again you'd have to wonder how they found out what it really was in the first place.

Peegee
07-28-2010, 07:29 PM
I don't recall having anything to do with that. I do have the memory of a goldfish though.

A couple of times, young members have asked to have their birthdays changed to their actual birthday sometime after turning 13.

I think my birthday used to be something different... maybe my join date. Right now it's accurate, apparently.

Can you change my bday so that my asl is 69/F/UK ?

Old Manus
07-28-2010, 09:00 PM
Ah, The Ceej. I DID SOME CALCULATIONS AND THE CHANCES OF MY BIRTHDAY LANDING ON JANUARY 1ST ARE EXACTLY 365.25-1 AND THOSE ODDS ARE TOO LONG TO BE MERE COINCIDENCE

Peegee
07-28-2010, 10:24 PM
Ah, The Ceej. I DID SOME CALCULATIONS AND THE CHANCES OF MY BIRTHDAY LANDING ON JANUARY 1ST ARE EXACTLY 365.25-1 AND THOSE ODDS ARE TOO LONG TO BE MERE COINCIDENCE

BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE MY BIRTHDAY CAHNGED SO YOU HAVE TO CHANGE IT IN EOFF YES PLS CONSPIRACY AGAINST ME PLUTO USED TO BE A PLANET NOW IT'S NOT THE SCHOOL HATES ME

Laddy
08-05-2010, 02:22 AM
The Ceej.

LOL.

Peegee
08-19-2010, 08:32 PM
The Ceej.

LOL.

I should start a Ceej appreciation thread. So when are his birthdays again?

Baloki
08-22-2010, 11:05 PM
I once played Russian Roulette with Psy and ended up with a Walrus on my profile, I treasured it for months!

Peegee
08-23-2010, 02:17 PM
I once played Russian Roulette with Psy and ended up with a Walrus on my profile, I treasured it for months!

Is psy still around?

NorthernChaosGod
08-24-2010, 01:24 AM

Is psy still around?

No, he died. :(

Peegee
08-24-2010, 04:06 AM
Was he Asian though?

NorthernChaosGod
08-24-2010, 04:52 AM
In the pants.

Jiro
08-24-2010, 12:57 PM
Best insult ever.

Peegee
08-24-2010, 03:25 PM
In the pants.

pics plox

mooooooooar

NorthernChaosGod
08-25-2010, 04:25 AM
In the pants.

pics plox

mooooooooar

Hit him up for them. I don't want no pen0r.

Peegee
08-25-2010, 07:50 PM
In the pants.

pics plox

mooooooooar

Hit him up for them. I don't want no pen0r.

implying you don't have penor pics of paulchotic.

NorthernChaosGod
08-27-2010, 11:10 PM
My screen resolution makes them un-viewable.

Peegee
08-31-2010, 02:26 PM
My screen resolution makes them un-viewable.

I don't care about your 640x480 32 inch monitor. Just press print screen and upload the file.

NorthernChaosGod
09-01-2010, 06:48 AM
...that would make it huge. :Oo:

Peegee
09-01-2010, 09:34 PM
...that would make it huge. :Oo:

JUST DO IT.EDU

NorthernChaosGod
09-02-2010, 12:06 AM
STFU AND GTFO

Peegee
09-02-2010, 12:40 AM
STFU AND GTFO

omg you can't just talk about noods and not post. >_<

NorthernChaosGod
09-02-2010, 01:10 AM
You don't believe me when I say that I don't have any of him. :doublecolbert:

Peegee
09-02-2010, 03:44 AM
You don't believe me when I say that I don't have any of him. :doublecolbert:

But you said you had some so now you have to poast!

NorthernChaosGod
09-02-2010, 04:01 AM
No I didn't. :colbert:

Peegee
09-02-2010, 04:03 AM
No I didn't. :colbert:

>implying you didn't.

NorthernChaosGod
09-02-2010, 04:06 AM
Pikachu sucks.

Peegee
09-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Pikachu sucks.

I've never disagreed with this statement.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/49/Ash_Pikachu.png/800px-Ash_Pikachu.png

NorthernChaosGod
09-03-2010, 05:02 AM
Pokemon sucks.

Peegee
09-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Pokemon sucks.

I don't play the game, the card games, or watch the anime. I just have the cute toys ^_^ So?

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/70/Spr_4p_393_s.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/70/Spr_4p_393_s.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/70/Spr_4p_393_s.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/70/Spr_4p_393_s.png

Loony BoB
09-03-2010, 03:23 PM
I have corrected this issue.

Peegee
09-21-2010, 03:20 PM
I thought you were going to close the page. Then I saw (because I wanted to hide my yob)

Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below. Please contact the Administrator if, at the time of registration, you were a filthy lying scum-of-the-earth hobag and put in the wrong date of birth in an attempt to lie about your age. If you're trying to put it in incorrectly now (hi, Ceej), then you're old and that's just the way things are. Get over it, you're OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD. Like a geeeeeezer.

Peegee
10-05-2010, 03:46 AM
also the post icon :D doesn't show up properly and we should have access to the staff forum.

Levian
10-05-2010, 04:09 AM
Bring it up in the feedback forum (although I think you already did that in some thread?)