PDA

View Full Version : More women than sand in the desert...

Wolf Kanno
07-20-2010, 09:36 AM
I've been doing some digging into some doujinshi for FFVI and was overwhelmingly surprised by some of the pairings that goes on there but most importantly to this thread, it got me thinking about after all was said and done... do anyone hook up?

Obviously Celes and Locke got together even if he insists on keeping Rachel's bed with her burnt ashes in the basement, but I'm pretty sure she gets back at him with Setzer on the side.

What about Terra? Do you think Edgar is going to wait until Relm is legal? Do you think Cyan hooked up with the woman he sent letters to? Sabin and Gau ran off for a bit of a Bromance? Hot Moogle on Yeti action?

Christmas
07-20-2010, 10:38 AM
Terra most probably end up as an old lonely nun that spend her time taking care of children and molesting them from time to time. :bigsmile:

And since Edgar is the king, he can just take Relm to Figaro and make new laws that is in favor of his little fetish. :bigsmile:

I bet Cyan sent out tons of other letters to other women which he uses it to toy their feelings and cheat them of their wealth! :bigsmile:

Sabin and Gau will most likely live together as prehistoric cavemen in the Veldt hunting food and wondering why neither of them can have babies despite them being married and had......~~~~~:bigsmile:

Hot Moogle and Yeti? I think it involves a whip and black leather as it is more like a "Master" and "Servant" relationship. :bigsmile:

blackmage_nuke
07-21-2010, 03:19 AM
Setzer will kidnap the real Maria and force her to be his wife. Or marry Gogo since she's Daryl and everything.

Vermachtnis
07-21-2010, 04:54 AM
Celes and Terra is the only pairing that makes since in my head.

Mirage
07-21-2010, 05:04 AM
If I was a child, I would love to have Terra molest me. In fact, I can't think of anything hotter, especially if it was in her esper form.

NeoCracker
07-21-2010, 08:49 AM
If I was a child, I would love to have Terra molest me. In fact, I can't think of anything hotter, especially if it was in her esper form.

DP from Umaro and Ghestal?

Wolf Kanno
07-22-2010, 01:11 AM
I'm actually surprised how much Edgar gets paired with Relm in all this fanfiction. I bet it has to do with half of them being twisted and the other half read Soraya Saga's Doujinshi...

My question is this, if Locke is not recruited in the game, his duty in the game is replaced by Setzer who also had a thing for Celes. Think he might actually have some lingering feelings for Celes or do you think the whole ordeal was just him goofing around to relieve himself of his boredom?

mikuel
12-30-2010, 10:59 AM
wolf kanno, not recruit locke? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Locke is best character in tha game.... whoops i got into sidelines... pairings?

ultros and his elemental friend...(dont ask how)

sabins rival and his bears... (dont ask how, again)

high priestess of castle and sabin (you can ask how)

MJN SEIFER
12-30-2010, 09:32 PM
What's the age difference between Terra and Leo? I'm mainly asking because the snes version made it sound like she was falling for him at timess (I know he no longer counts, but...)

Wolf Kanno
12-31-2010, 06:57 AM
Some sources claim Leo is 30, but I haven't found solid evidence so its up in the air. Most people didn't know Kefka was 35 until Dissidia mentioned his age, so I would gather there may not be an official name. Hell, I keep finding conflicting information on Gestahl's age.

As for not recruiting Locke, I never actually tried but I must say, all the awesome fan-art of Setzer and Celes kinda make me wish the game had explored that relationship better. :love:

mikuel
12-31-2010, 02:34 PM
why does everyone want to leave locke away from team... but that zetser X celes thing looks kinda interesting... okay waht about this? locke marries celes, but setzer steals her yet again? what do you fellas think?

Elskidor
12-31-2010, 03:40 PM
Locke/Celes
Terra/Leo (Where Locke failed Terra succeeds.)
Gogo/Shadow
Relm/Gua
Setzer/Maria
Edgar&Sabin/Sandy women of Figaro
Cyan/Letter Lady
Umaro and Mog = Some other of their tribe.
Strago/Strago

espritduo
01-01-2011, 11:40 AM
According to FFVI The Complete(one of the official FFVI books from Square), Kefka's 35, Leo's 30, Gestahl is 50, Banon is 54, and Cid is 46. Gestahl's age can be confusing because he certainly seems like he should be older than 50, but that's what the official sources say he is.

Jiro
01-01-2011, 03:20 PM
I always wondered where all these women were supposedly hiding. They must be in Edgar's bachelor pad, hidden somewhere (Odin's Castle perhaps?) because there is no way the castle contains that many women.

Wolf Kanno
01-01-2011, 06:35 PM
According to FFVI The Complete(one of the official FFVI books from Square), Kefka's 35, Leo's 30, Gestahl is 50, Banon is 54, and Cid is 46. Gestahl's age can be confusing because he certainly seems like he should be older than 50, but that's what the official sources say he is.

The problem with Gestahl's age comes from conflicting information in official sources. I've seen the screenshots of the Complete Guide showing his age as 50 but I also have the Settai Shiryo Hen or "Old school Ultimania guide" (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vi/126790-ffvi-ultimania.html) and the timeline has Gestahl's age around 72. This is the problem, sorta like how VII has two different scenarios for the Nibelheim reactor incident, yet claims that both are true.