PDA

View Full Version : The Creature is Recharging Its Energy Facilities

Laddy
07-22-2010, 09:57 PM
I'm still working on the 50 EoFFer Impersonations, it's a nightmare. D:<

Anyway, so I was asleep all day because I wasn't feeling well. Anyway, I looked at the watch and read it was 3PM! :O I felt terrible!

Do you feek bad when you sleep through the day?

Zeldy
07-22-2010, 10:01 PM
I only feek bad when I do a typo.

Rodarian
07-22-2010, 10:08 PM
I feel crappy if I get up late cause the day seems wasted.

Right now its 208am here.. i should be sleeping but I'm going to smoke a j and then listen to some lounge. then get up at 8ooam :jess:

Raistlin
07-22-2010, 11:39 PM
I don't have that problem. The only way I could sleep even possibly through the entire day was if I stayed up until 9 or 10 AM during winter.

Breine
07-22-2010, 11:54 PM
I only sleep through the entire day, if I've been up the entire night. Even then, I mostly just sleep until noon.

also, get to work on those impersonations! :smash:

Mo-Nercy
07-23-2010, 01:04 AM
If I've had less than 4 hours sleep the previous night, I feel like hell the next day. The unfortunate thing is that it happens quite often. I'm guilty of always thinking "Yeah, yeah.. I'll be right" but then I'm not.

Agent Proto
07-23-2010, 01:20 AM
Yep, and I'm pretty guilty for sleeping during the day, which usually happens most days this year. Meh, I blame my insomnia and having dialysis in the morning. When I get off from my treatments, I get really tired during the afternoon so I end up sleeping for a couple hours. When it's late, I end up staying up because I had my sleep during the day. :[

NorthernChaosGod
07-23-2010, 02:23 AM
I haven't slept in past 10 in months. :|

G13
07-23-2010, 02:40 AM
I woke up at 4 the other day.

I feel :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty when I miss the day, all I have to look forward to is more dark and no one wants to go do something at night. :(

Shorty
07-23-2010, 04:18 AM
I don't feel guilty, I feel like :bou::bou::bou::bou: for the rest of the day.

Jessweeee♪
07-23-2010, 07:08 AM
It depends. If I'm in a position where my schedule has to revolve around people who get up in the morning or establishments that are only open early then yeah, I might feel bad if I sleep too late. Otherwise, I don't at all. I'm getting fifteen-ish hours of productiveness whether I sleep from 12AM-9AM or 5AM-2PM. I'm nineteen, none of my friends my age want to do :bou::bou::bou::bou: before noon. I don't feel bad for sleeping for an unnecessarily long period of time either, so long as my schedule is flexible. Though I do get this icky feeling if I sleep for too many hours, like I haven't showered in days and I'm coming down with a cold.

Christmas
07-23-2010, 07:09 AM
I alway try to get enough sleep so that I have good energy for the day ahead! Besides, if I dun get enough sleep, I will look like a tired panda! :bigsmile:

http://gendhismanis.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/tired-panda.jpg

Inferno
07-23-2010, 03:22 PM

NCG =
http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/machinist/22.jpg

NorthernChaosGod
07-23-2010, 03:32 PM

NCG =
http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/machinist/22.jpg

I'm a beast, not a holocaust survivor. :mad2:

Christmas
07-23-2010, 04:23 PM
http://www.amcentertainment.com/uploadedImages/MovieWatcher_Network/AMC_Blog/nsatease.jpg

Iceglow
07-23-2010, 04:40 PM
If I manage to sleep past my normal wake up time of around 6:30am I guarantee someone will phone and I'll have to wake up!

ShunNakamura
07-23-2010, 05:53 PM
I regularly sleep through the day during the summer[and sometimes in winter], though most of the time it isn't that I am sleeping 10+ hours a day, rather it is just that I am nocturnal. Seriously, If I am up all night, stay up throughout the day(to try and make sure my sleep schedule stays on track) I'll still end up wide and awake the moment the moon comes up! And thus I am again up all night and again up all day. This repeats until I eventually fail to stay up during the day. There is a trick to it though. If I get to sleep before night falls I can usually sleep through the night and wake up in the very wee hours of the morning, this is what often works during winter.

To compound matters we have no AC and with a heat index in the day being over 100, doing anything is rather tricky. As a result my sleep is more of 'collapsing due to heat from about noon-8[or whenever it happens to cool off] in the afternoon/evening' than actual sleep(I don't tolerate heat well, give me ice cold over burning hot anyday, at least you can always put on more clothes/blankets/etc!). So my trick is harder to pull off during the summer unless I am willing to sleep a dozen hours a day.

Clo
07-23-2010, 09:25 PM
Y'know what, if I slept in all day, I would think, "I SMURFING DESERVE THIS" and I'd loll about like a queen and wake up and wish to be fanned with a giant palm leaf.

Because I wake up every day between 6 AM - 9 AM for like 11/12 mos in the year. And not because I want to, because I don't. Because of work, or class, or some volunteer thing.