PDA

View Full Version : FAQ: Baaj Temple and Bevelle Treasure (Spoilers)

Kimahri
01-04-2002, 10:36 PM
Hey y'all. I remember missing a treasure in one of the Cloister of Trials. I believe it was at Bevelle.

It was the maze in which there was psychadelic colors everywhere, and you had to step onto a platform and it moved you around. Is that the Bevelle Temple? I could be wrong.

Next thing -- I can't for the life of me figure out how to get back there! I went to Macalania Woods and there's a gaurd that says the road to Bevelle is closed. I have the airship, also, but there's no coordinates for Bevelle.

I need that last treasure so I can get a few (secret) items. Any help is appreciated.

Britt
01-04-2002, 10:43 PM
Bevelle's coordinates are the same as "Highbridge."

However... I kind of doubt that it was Bevelle's treasure that you missed. Bevelle's treasure was standing in front of the exit, as I recall. You had to use a Destruction Sphere to complete Bevelle, didn't you?

Since I'm assuming you're at Baaj, what color is the sphere that won't light? That's the best way to distinguish which temple it is that you've missed.

Kimahri
01-04-2002, 11:12 PM
Yes, that's correct, you -did- need to uncover the treasure to complete that temple. That's the one I'm missing. I walked right by it and didn't notice it until I was walking through the door, and then I couldn't go back. But thanks, that's what I needed.

http://www.bearz.net/akita/baaj.bmp

Britt
01-05-2002, 12:50 AM
No sphere...? That's the Bevelle slot, I believe, and it should certainly have a sphere. The one in far lower-left is the Zanarkand Ruins slot. A lot of people miss that one, which is why I was wondering which ones were lit, for you. Zanarkand's secret treasure is found by activating all seven white squares on the puzzle floor, after getting the airship. So you'll need that one, too.

Kimahri
01-05-2002, 03:53 AM
Thanks, Britt. That really helps, I appreciate it! :love:

RtcLL
01-05-2002, 03:58 AM
The Knight Lance?

Kimahri
01-05-2002, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by RtcLL
The Knight Lance?

Baked Potato...?

What exactly are you referring to here?

Redefiner
01-05-2002, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by Kimahri

Baked Potato...?

What exactly are you referring to here?

Bacon Powder?

I think RtcLL means the hidden treasure you get in the Bevelle temple...you DID get the Knight Lance in the Bevelle Temple, right?

Cuz if not, that's the hidden treasure.

Eternal Snow
01-05-2002, 05:37 AM
um... can anyone tell me how to get the item in the temple where you got ifrit??? (i forgot the name)

Redefiner
01-05-2002, 05:54 AM
Most people don't realize it, but y'know in the Kilika temple where there's one of those flashy things in the ground that resets the location of the Pedestal? Well, push the pedestal on top of that. It shows a new Kilika sphere that you place in the exit of the temple. Take the Destruction sphere you found in that place you opened up with a glyph sphere, and place it where you just removed that Kilika sphere. That should open up the secret chest.

I hope that was clear enough to help.

Kawaii Ryûkishi
01-05-2002, 06:29 AM
The Knight Lance is the real treasure of Bevelle Temple. To get it, the pedestal must have two Bevelle Spheres in it by the time you reach the end. Place the extra sphere in the slot at the top of the stairs and a platform leading to the treasure will appear.

Kimahri
01-05-2002, 06:57 AM
GREAT!

Crap! I made a mistake with the picture I made.

This is actually what I have:
http://www.bearz.net/akita/baaj.jpg

Which ones am I missing?

EDIT: I am, again, a complete moron. I was missing BESAID'S treasure, and Zanarkand's as well. Those two were simple to get.

I really did miss the treasure in Bevelle, though. I unlocked it, but I didn't open the chest. As I said before, I accidentally walked right by it and could not go back once I made my way through the exit door.

Now, I need to get the Blossom Crown, and I'll be all set!

Britt
01-06-2002, 04:44 AM
I wouldn't feel bad about missing Zanarkand and Besaid. I missed Besaid, Zanarkand, Djose, and Macalania. xD

Kimahri
01-06-2002, 06:51 AM
Well, I am a little pissed that I can't go back and get the treasure in Bevelle. Maroda (I think that's his name) and Pacce are guarding the bridge and the door is locked. Oh, well.

crvena
01-10-2002, 08:42 AM
any help would be apreciated thx!

CRVENA

Kimahri
01-10-2002, 08:46 AM
You'll have to visit them all anyway, so you shouldn't worry. The key to it is you have to use the Destructions Sphere in each temple and obtain the secret treasure. If you don't get all six treasures, you can't get Anima. When you get the airship, revisiting the temples will be easier, and you can go back to them whenever you want if you missed a treasure.

crvena
01-10-2002, 08:57 AM
thx a lot bro that all i needed to know u da man!

CRVENA

THX AGAIN!!!!

crvena
01-10-2002, 09:00 AM
now all i need to know is what six temples where are they located or what are the names of the temples?

Redefiner
01-10-2002, 09:44 AM
Named after the towns they're in, of course:

Besaid Temple - Valefor
Kilika Temple - Ifrit
Djoze Temple - Ixion
Macalania Temple - Shiva
Bevellle Temple - Bahamut (You might be out of luck on this, I haven't been able to find a way to get back into this one)
Zanarkand Dome

Eternal Snow
01-10-2002, 10:52 AM
umm.... okays... firstly, please don't use that much short forms... secondly, don't double post, and lastly..... you don't need to take the item from bevelle to get anima..... i didn't take it and i got anima.....

Auracounts
01-10-2002, 03:35 PM
Ok, first off, the Jecht shot. I have seen people all over forums all over the web stating that you only get the ONE shot at getting the Jecht shot. I do not know if anyone has yet cleared up this falsehood, but it is not true. If you missed it the first time on the boat, all you have to do is board the boat in Luca or Kilika and go to where the blitzball is. It will let you try for the shot until you obtain it (the easiest way to get it, imo, is NOT to use the D pad, but to use the analog controller).

Bevelle - since that rumor turned out not to be true, I am hoping that there is INDEED a way to go back to the Bevelle temple. I accidentally missed the chest in Bevelle and obviously cannot get Anima without it. Anyone know if one can go back to bevelle or any other way of getting anima?

Eternal Snow
01-10-2002, 05:51 PM
for you info, you haven't been looking at the posts much.... no offense but you really should read posts other then the head post...... anyways, the first one has been cleared since "i-dunno-when"....... and you don't need to go to bevelle to get anima.... i dunno why, maybe i forgot that i took it or what but i went straight to anima and the destruction sphere is already there.... i only remember putting the destruction sphere in 1 place and leaving it there......

crvena
01-10-2002, 08:07 PM
thx guyz u guyz are great thx for the help i realy appreciate it!

CRVENA

thx again!!!

Auracounts
01-11-2002, 04:34 AM
Sigh, Yunie, i read a TON os posts before I posted my own. I was trying to help people who may not have known yet. Sorry that offends you.

Second, you MUST have gotten the Bevelle treasure then. You said yourself you can't remember if you did or not. I got EVERY treasure except Bevelle and it is the ONLY part in the Anima temple NOT lighting. It is my ONLY roadblock.

Redefiner
01-11-2002, 06:30 AM
Okay, this is a spoiler, and I don't know how exactly to tell you this without completely spoiling it, then again...it's kind of expected.

Beat through Sin and eventually, all the temples, including Bevelle, will be re-unlocked.

For more details and a slight spoiler, I guess:
Beat through Sin until you beat Seymour the last time. Then go back outside of Sin, speak to Tromell at Guadosalam, and that should open all the temples up, including Bevelle. I'm not sure if this can be done earlier, cuz I just thought about every single little thing that I might have forgotten before fighting the Final Boss.

Eternal Snow
01-11-2002, 07:58 AM
i seriously doubt that i took the bevelle treasure.... i mean, isn't the treasure a knights lance or something??

Redefiner
01-11-2002, 08:16 AM
Yeah, a Knight's Lance that has Strength+5%, 10%, and 20% for Kimahri. They say it's a good weapon, but my Kimahri's base strength sucks :(

Kimahri
01-11-2002, 12:45 PM
Well, I (thought) I had the same problem at one time, but you can't possibly need the Bevelle treasure.

See, that temple is the only one in the game where you HAVE TO use the Destruction Sphere and reveal the treasure to actually complete it. I also missed opening the chest, but you don't need to actually open them in any of the temples in order for them to count toward getting Anima.

There are three spheres on each side of the room in the Baaj ruins. Which one in reference to the others are you missing?

rkilroy
01-12-2002, 01:28 AM
I think you do have to get the treasure. When I went through the Bevelle temple for some reason I stepped around the the place you needed to in order to the get the treasure (I think it was 3:00am and I was rushing to get to a save point), but I didn't get the treasure.

I went to the Anima temple and only 3 sphere's lit up... then I went back through the game and opened the chests in all the temples (but Bevelle), now five of the 6 light up.

I followed the instructions in the spoiler above and killed those who needed to be killed, but it still won't open up for me... I'd hate to have to start over to get there....thoughts?

Britt
01-12-2002, 02:42 AM
*merges threads*

Once again, there have been way too many of these topics, so I'm throwing them in one, and sticking the result.

Eternal Snow
01-12-2002, 09:33 AM
i got anima w/o the knight's lance.... i dunno how but i really don't remember getting it....

Britt
01-14-2002, 02:50 AM
Like Kishi said, you ONLY get the Knight Lance if you complete a certain requirement. If you don't, the chest will contain an MP Sphere instead of the Knight Lance. The MP Sphere still counts toward Anima, regardless.

TekViper
01-15-2002, 01:42 AM
I was about to say you cant exit the beville temple unles you use the destuction spere so you have done what you needed you just dont know it.

Auracounts
01-16-2002, 01:37 AM
Well, I never opened the Bevelle treasure, but whoever said it does not need to be opened was correct. You just need to uuse the destruction sphere.

Tunred out that I was missing Zanarkand, not Bevelle. In any case, thanks to everyone who helped.

FF Big Fan
01-18-2002, 03:45 AM
I replayed FFX for story
and do not worry folks.......
U will DEFINATELY use the destruction sphere and get the treasure..U will 100% use the sphere and the chest is located RIGHT infront of the exit to go pass the trials
as for the other treasure u missed....its juc a chest opened by the Bevelle Sphere....
so do not worry
if u got Bahamut....thats means u definately got the Bevelle Destruction Sphere treasure :)
juz that u didnt know and forgot u opened it

Mr. Chupon
01-19-2002, 01:01 AM
Well, if this hasn't yet been settled, I still have that last lower left thingy in Baaj to get, and I haven't gotten the Zanarkand treasure yet. Honestly, I didn't think there was one. I'll check it out, get it, see if I can get to the Fayth in Baaj.

Ah, yes, I was missing Zanarkand's. The Aeon is mine. All mine. You can't have it!!!!!!

*Runs around screaming the hymn of the fayth*

Very informative thread. Thanks.

Elephant Man
01-25-2002, 11:50 PM
wait wait. i think there should be a correction about Bevelle Cloister of Trials. you can get the MP sphere AND the Knight Lance inside it. First you get the MP sphere then you take the spheres in the pedestal and put them in the slots. this makes another roadway back and you just go back and get the knight lance. that's how i did it. its not just you get one item.

Linus
02-17-2002, 05:43 AM
THIS IS ALL WRONG! Gah, I'm really frustrated. I got Besaid's. I got Djose's. I got Macalania's. I got Zanarkand's. I got a different one that was already done, possibly Bevelle's.. Here's my Baaj temple layout.

L.........L
L.........U
L.........L

L = lit, U = unlit. If that U is Bevelle, I'm fuxored. =(

Crimson Vanity
02-17-2002, 10:20 AM
here is the correct order

Besaid(Purple) Macalania(Blue)
Bevelle(White) Djose(Green)
Zanarkand(Yellow) Kilika(Red)

^
Entrance(your standing here)

So you are actually missing the Green sphere from the Djose Temple.

CoNfUsEd AnD lOsT
02-19-2002, 02:37 AM
in bevelle it is not the knight lance but the hp sphere that you need. the hp sphere is in the treasure in front of the fayth and the knight lance is to the left. man, I feel sorry for anyone who didn't get the bevelle destruction sphere treasure. when you open the destruction sphere treasure a symbol pops up.

buddy
02-27-2002, 06:58 PM
You do not need to get the treasures that the destruction spheres reveal to light up the pedestals and get Anima. You only need to use the destruction spheres. There's a difference. If you didn't get the knight lance in Bevelle it doesn't matter because you had to have used the destruction sphere or you wouldn't have gotten up to the stairs.

Crimson Vanity
02-28-2002, 04:38 AM
Yeah i know, but some people just dont get it, and insist that you need the treasure....I NEVER got the Bevelle treasure, but Im sure have Anima

Kat
03-07-2002, 05:17 PM
I'd like to applaud Redefiner for the unique and quite ingenious way of hiding spoiler information. I've run into many spoilers accidently, while trying to find general help in certain quests and I'm grateful for having already known most of them. As for the rest, I had a pretty good idea where the story was going, so I didn't mind so much. Again, kudos to you, Redefiner. Very original, indeed. :D

blah
03-08-2002, 11:33 PM
is bevelle the one with the pad on the sliding floor with all the green everywhere and whatnot?

Kat
03-09-2002, 01:22 AM
The temple at bevelle 'did' have a sliding pad; that was incredibly dizzying, in my opinion.. but green? I don't recall there being a lot of green on that particular Cloister of Trials. Lots of psychedelic pinks, blues, in such, though. :greenie: If anyone has to go back there for the treasure there, you have my condolences. That little pad thingie messed with my head. I never knew which way I was going.

blah
03-09-2002, 01:54 AM
psychedelic sounds about right... if it's the one i'm thinking of, the one where if you go off the edge it starts you over and you have to change the sliding pad direction... if that's the one then my fear of missing that one is gone cuz i remember getting it.
so i'm confused tho, do i need to get the treasure or just use the destruction orbs

Kat
03-09-2002, 02:39 AM
You're in luck! You get to the treasure with the destruction sphere.

The One Winged Angel
05-31-2002, 02:02 AM
missing middle-right... which is that?

sketchy
05-31-2002, 02:18 PM
Middle right is Djose... it's posted earlier on this thread

:eek:

Xatu08
06-09-2002, 06:21 AM
I believe there is one temple (Bevielle if I'm not mistaken) That you cannot return to. To bad I missed the treasure, but I just started a new game. What, you didn't think I'd pass up a chance to get Anima and Magus Sisters did you? But anywho, how do you get the treasure in besaid? Sadly, I could never figure that one out.

Kronologic
06-21-2002, 01:49 PM
I would like to try to put an end to this bivelle shere crisis which we have all suffered from.

I spent 2 days umming anf awwing over wether or not I should try to get Anima cause I had not gotten any of the treasures.

The easiest way to find out if you got the bivelle distruction sphere is to goto th bajj temple and walk up to the top left statue a press x if it lights up then return to all of the temples that you do not have a distruction sphere for. watch out for that Valfore :bou::bou::bou::bou: though every time I goto basaid.... I die I guess I will have to do some work on the spher grid to get higher defence and get hp break damage break and ultima

Kronologic
06-21-2002, 01:53 PM
Doh!!
Appart from the pathetic spelling I ment top right in my last message

note diagram

o X <- bevelle distruction sphere
o o
o o

Yess its poor but if you walk to the x and press x it should light up

chappu
06-24-2002, 07:42 AM
guys, its funny watching youse break your head thinking about this. listen, to get anima you dont have to activate a treasure in bevelle temple. but you have to activate 6 treasures. meaning, if you missed out on bevelle temple treasure(which you should have got!) then just go to zanarkand and solve the puzzle there(it will be a different one). that will activate the last thing at baaj temple. that simple!

EDIT: ok, to make it clear you have to complete the zanarkand trial twise, once before the airship and once after.

ANINI
06-25-2002, 04:35 PM
Doing the Zanarkand trial twice won't give you anything!
(besides the Zanarkand treasure of course!)
In bevelle temple the treasure is simply the treasure chest to the right (when u climb the stairs). You can see the orange symbol
when u open the chest...

chappu
07-01-2002, 07:17 AM
dont argue...im right

-N-
07-09-2002, 07:33 PM
Redefiner, how sure are you of that thing with Tromell?

quistisgirl
07-15-2002, 03:31 AM
You do not need to get the treasures that the destruction spheres reveal to light up the pedestals and get Anima. You only need to use the destruction spheres.

exactly rite... exactly rite.. do ppl read at all??? its been mentioned too many times that u DO NOT need the fricking treasure!! because, i didnt get the treasure at bevelle,[i was thinking maybe i should go the other way before "opening" the treasure.. or maybe im just plain stupid...] and i thot i was screwed forreal cus i cant go back, but i was wrong! I didnt get that treasure and I have Anima rite here. .. and for anyone who started a new game to get the treasure... uh.. sorry, hopefully, u still have the save.

once again, U DONT NEED TO OPEN THE EFFING TREASURE AT BEVELLE, OK? :rolleyes2

chappu
07-17-2002, 03:27 AM
yes, to get the statues to light up, you DO have to get each treasure, because you will see a glyph light up when you recieve the treasure...as for bevelle you dont have to get it, just do zanarkand twise...

Flaps
07-24-2002, 09:50 PM
The treasure in Bevelle is one that every gamer has got. It is a HP sphere and you have to get it to proceed in the game. If you have only 5 statues resonating in the anima temple, go to zanarkand dome, there you will find a new puzzle to solve, (step on 7 white saures between the 2 rooms there). Solve this and the screen the puzzle is displayed on in the first room will break and a destruction sphere is revealed. Take the destruction sphere to the larger room and insert it into the recess to the right of the screen there. The final treasure is then revealed. Go back to animas temple and collect anima.

Marlboro
08-10-2002, 12:22 PM
Your probably gonna be p**sed off at me for asking this but if below is the order of the lights:

I have Zanarkand and Macalania lit up.
Bevelle isnt lighting up and i thought if you complete BEvelle CofT you HAVE to use the destruction sphere?I cant get back into Bevelle now anywho. Besaid has a dark Aeon which woops my ass. I went back to Djose and Kilika, completed them again, got the chests at the end in the fayth, but they still arent lighting up in Baaj. Sorry if its been answered but what do i do?

Masamune 2
08-14-2002, 06:03 PM
You cannot and I repeat cannot have missed the treasure in Bevelle. You will see a treasure cheast near the end of the trial. This is one of the six cheast you need to open to get Anima. The treasuer you are missing could be from any other temple. Mostly form the Zanarkand Ruins I bet.

Marlboro
08-14-2002, 08:13 PM
Still clueless about this.

I got the Besaid one. If anyones having trouble with the Dark Aeons, go get some cash and pay Yojimbo and try and get Zanmoto out of him. It helps if you Grand Summon him too. Used it to get Tidus' sigil too cos Bahamut was in the way.

But i can definitely say BEVELLE ISNT lighting up!!

-N-
08-14-2002, 08:18 PM
I don't know if its different for International. If the Bevelle CoT is different in International, then... *laughs* :D

~Zodiac~
08-16-2002, 03:43 PM
Well, I thought I missed the Bevelle treasure too but at the end it was the Macalania Temple treasure that i missed maybe thats the one you missed too? Only you have to get through Dark Shiva first >.<

Girlwithcurls
08-18-2002, 07:02 PM
Thought this might help, everyone usually tells me "Ohhh, I didn't miss Bevelle!" when they see this:

http://anna.chimp.ca/ffx/animastat.jpg

:)

-N-
08-19-2002, 05:25 AM
Watch some people STILL come in with the same damn question, though. :rolleyes2

Marlboro
08-19-2002, 09:08 PM
Ooh, i didnt miss Bevelle!!

Well Crimson-Vanity is a %$&£*$£$£*&%. He said the order was:
and no-one disagreed with him.
Looks like i have got bevelle then.
Never mind!
I'll try and get the others now. Thanks curlz

~Zodiac~
08-21-2002, 11:45 AM
You see? :p. We made the same mistake, good luck with Dark Shiva ;P

Marlboro
08-21-2002, 04:47 PM
I used Zanmoto on her ass. Only 150000gil. Bargain!

Ellone
09-07-2002, 03:13 AM
I'm missing the truesure at the Ixion temple how do I get it?

Raven
09-23-2002, 12:29 AM
i think i'm missing besaid's treasure,... is there anyway to get to besaid without fighting dark valefor,.. and if not what's the easiest way to defeat him,... cause i'm stuck

Dark Tidus
10-04-2002, 11:32 AM
if you need stuff, just goto this site, its awesome and its got everything i needed when i was stuck on the same thing, My Final Fantasy (http://www.crosswinds.net/~myff)

Rye
12-07-2002, 11:49 PM
Oh, besaid's tresure is right near were you first come on besaid just swim 2 your right. Dark valefor? it must be in the japanese version.

Timbit
12-15-2002, 01:55 AM
The Besaid treasure is in the Temple. The room which the treasure is in opens up at the same time as when the final room opens up (the room with the elevator-type thing that brings you to the room where everyone waits (forgot what it was called)). You just have to go to the end of the corridor.

Dark Valefor? Yes, he's at the entrance of Besaid, at least in the international version. Don't worry though, his/her attacks don't go over 9999 points of damage, so if your HP is over that, you should have no trouble beating him/her, but I don't know if this is also in the US version.

Rye
12-15-2002, 01:17 PM
No :'( its only the international game. I wish i had it, because they have a dvd of another story.

Sylrehy Ahkehaan
12-21-2002, 05:24 AM
Odd thing is that I picked up all the temple spheres not even knowing at the time that they were needed to get Anima until I just walked in and nabbed him later figureing out that most people had a hard time getting those spheres :O....suckers....*chuckles*

Rye
12-21-2002, 01:08 PM
The first time i palyed i didn't know to get them, but when i actually looked for them it was easy! ^.-

monkeyboy
02-22-2003, 05:17 AM
I can't find a way out of the Baaj temple
Help! :mad:

monkeyboy
02-22-2003, 05:38 AM
Nevermind.:rolleyes2

Moomba Misstress
03-01-2003, 07:43 PM
After you visit the highbridge, you can revisit EVERY temple EXCEPT Bevelle, so if you didnt get that one, im sorry, BUT if you revisit all the fayth at the other temples, I mean do the cloisters and go all the way back in, they will talk to you and give you some pretty good items, espcially ifrit. You DONT have to beat sin or anything like that for this to happen, just finish the scene at the highbrige. If you dont go to the highbridge people will stop you from going into the temples. :fd:

Sylrehy Ahkehaan
03-05-2003, 08:09 PM
Ya your pretty screwed if you do'nt get that Bevelle Temple Sphere...though I got it and didn't even know it! I wasn't paying attention to them at that point in the game...And I think its even lamer that they do'nt allow you go revisit the city even though its in a "panic" mode...

JJC8623
06-06-2003, 04:26 PM
I'm missing one of the treasures. In The Trials on Besaid Isle. I never got that Rod with the destruction sphere.
Now I cannot go back into the temple. Can somebody please help me. I'm begging you. Please tell me a way how i can get it.

Blizzard
06-09-2003, 03:58 PM
You can get Anime in FFX? :P

Seriously, the only way to get into The Besaid Temple is by
A) Defeating Dark Valefore (International Version Only.)
B) Just waltz on in, assuming you're playing the U.S. version.

§håd0w
07-02-2003, 10:33 PM
u can never go back into the temple at bevelle. u can goto it and have a long speach with isaaru, but thats it.
JECHT SHOT 2 IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!

thedemek1
07-14-2003, 05:32 AM
hey everyone. the state to the top left in baaj temple is not activated...wat treasure is that one for?

thedemek1
07-14-2003, 05:33 AM
statue*

the blue knight
09-03-2003, 08:51 AM
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW TO GET TO D jose temple plzzzzzzzzz:)

§håd0w
09-04-2003, 12:34 AM
You can't miss it. It's right after Operation Mi'ihen.

DeathBringer
09-14-2003, 01:42 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH.....look people ill spell it out for you right here plain and simple.....

[05] - I didn't get the Bevelle treasure, am I locked out from Anima?
- No, you are not, because you already did! It is impossible to miss it,
as it is vital to the story that you obtain it; that is, you can not go on
without using the Destruction Sphere.

[06] - I'm trying to get Anima, and I missed some treasures at the temples. Can
I go get them?
- Yes you can. However if you do not visit the Highbridge first you will
not be granted entry; so head there first.

[07] - One (or more) of the statues at Baaj won't light!
- This means that you didn't get the Destruction Sphere treasure from it,
so just go back and get it AFTER the highbridge. The layout of the temple goes
like so:

- Top left: Besaid
- Middle left: Macalania
- Bottom left: Zanarkand
- Top right: Bevelle
- Middle right: Djose
- Bottom right: Kilika

[08] - Highbridge isn't on my NavMap on the airship!
- Find Yuna near the exit to the top and talk to her (while on the
airship), then go talk to Cid and the Highbridge location will show.

want the rest of this faq? AEON FAQ (http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_aeon.txt)

WARNING THE ABOVE URL CONTAINS SPOILERS

Skogs
09-30-2003, 10:11 PM
Excuse me... I know that this is an age-old thread and all, but I think that this has been mentioned before and I'll just repeat it.

At Bevelle Temple there are TWO treasures. One is obtained using the destruction sphere, and is critical to finishing the Temple. This is the HP Sphere.

The second treasure is the Knight's Lance. You can ONLY get this if you enter that last area of the Cloister of Trials with two Bevelle Spheres in the pedestal, as you need one sphere to move on the path, and one to activate the path that leads to the treasure. It's to the left, where you go right to leave the Cloister of Trials.

I think that if you miss one or either of the treasures you can't get Anima.

I could be wrong, but I am sure that with the International Version, there ARE TWO treasures at Bevelle, and that the second is easily missable, mainly because you need MORE than the destruction sphere to get it.

§håd0w
09-30-2003, 11:05 PM
You can still get Anima. That sphere in Anima's shrine is already lit.

Phantom_Dream
12-23-2003, 08:04 PM
Yes. You can always get Anima if you do the ones you can (And yes even with Dark Aeons you can do the temples.))

§håd0w
12-27-2003, 03:53 PM
That's why you should get the destruction spheres the first time around.

black orb
02-06-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Skogs
Excuse me... I know that this is an age-old thread and all, but I think that this has been mentioned before and I'll just repeat it.

At Bevelle Temple there are TWO treasures. One is obtained using the destruction sphere, and is critical to finishing the Temple. This is the HP Sphere.

The second treasure is the Knight's Lance. You can ONLY get this if you enter that last area of the Cloister of Trials with two Bevelle Spheres in the pedestal, as you need one sphere to move on the path, and one to activate the path that leads to the treasure. It's to the left, where you go right to leave the Cloister of Trials.

I think that if you miss one or either of the treasures you can't get Anima.

I could be wrong, but I am sure that with the International Version, there ARE TWO treasures at Bevelle, and that the second is easily missable, mainly because you need MORE than the destruction sphere to get it.
>>> Thats true, i missed the knight`s lance too and i cant get Anima. I really suck, from all the FF mistakes I have done this is the most stupid one because complete the Cloister of trials is very easy..

§håd0w
02-06-2004, 08:59 PM
Madre de dios!!!!

How many times will it take to get the point across... If you miss the Bevelle destruction sphere, you CAN STILL GET ANIMA!!! That is why one statue will always light up when you are in the Baaj Temple.

black orb
02-07-2004, 02:29 AM
>>> Im missing the purple sphere at baaj temple, I got all the destruction spheres from all the other temples and I dont know why the purple sphere isnt light up.
thats why i think is the bevelle one..

§håd0w
02-07-2004, 02:39 AM
That's very odd, because the purple one is always supposed to light up regardless of whether ot not you completed Bevelle with the desctruction sphere.

black orb
02-07-2004, 04:09 AM
>>> The hologram at Baaj temple (that thing that seal the path to anima), says something about to get all the treasures possible from the temples.. I think that just use the destruction spheres isnt enough to fulfill the request.
I think you really need to open the treasure chests..

§håd0w
02-07-2004, 12:41 PM
Well, yeah. Did you get the one at Zanarkand? That's the one a lot of people seem to miss.

Lord Xehanort
02-07-2004, 02:11 PM
Zanarkand is the yellow orb. Bevelle is the dark one... but I never found this 'Knight's Lance'... not in Bevelle at least. I think I got it through customizing. I got Anima by the Destruction Spheres alone. To complete Bevelle, you HAVE to get the treasure. I play the US version.

Just to help anyone:

Besiaid-----Aqua
Kilika--------Red
Djose-------Green
Macalania--Ice blue
Bevelle-----Dark Purple
Zanarkand-Yellow

black orb
02-07-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by masamune1287
Well, yeah. Did you get the one at Zanarkand? That's the one a lot of people seem to miss.
>>> Yeah, you have to revisit and activate all white squares in the floor..
>>> The Besaid sphere is white, if Im not wrong.
I play the US ffx too, the bevelle treasure is just in front the exit, thats why some people (like me) go straight to the exit and doesnt notice the treasure and miss it..

§håd0w
02-08-2004, 02:33 PM
Hmm, the treasure sphere is near the center, that's why it's near impossible to miss and you do need it to complete it. The Knight's Lance I know for a fact you don't need to get Anima, I got her without having the Knight's Lance. Who knows, I'm replaying it right now, so I'll let you know tomorrow or tonight or whenever I get back online, I can usually get to Bevelle in about 8 hours or so.

black orb
02-08-2004, 06:04 PM
>>> Edit-

Well first of all you are right masamune1287, I thought Bevelle sphere was the purple one, but the purple sphere is from Besaid temple.
So I was missing Besaid, why nobody told me this before ??

Cloud45
02-13-2004, 09:28 PM
maybe we didn't feel like it lol. i would've if i checked this post earlier

§håd0w
02-14-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by black orb
>>> Edit-

Well first of all you are right masamune1287, I thought Bevelle sphere was the purple one, but the purple sphere is from Besaid temple.
So I was missing Besaid, why nobody told me this before ??

Wicked, I've been playing DDR Max recently, so I haven't bothered with FFX. :D

kirk81
06-05-2004, 10:57 PM
u already have it.

§håd0w
06-06-2004, 12:50 AM
As stated before... MANY times!!!!!

Yevonite
08-27-2004, 08:44 AM
Without opening the chest with secret item (i mean saw the sphere) you cant go uot of the temple. It is impossible to leave the Bevelle without taking the chest. After reading all this stuff about getting sphere in Bevelle i tried myself not to get the sphere....and i couldnt. You can miss Al Bhed primers in Bevelle and in Al Bhed Home, but you can get all aeons in one game!!!!! I dont know what to say any more.

super sayin Tidus
09-27-2004, 01:20 AM
did u get the treasure in djose temple alot of ppl 3get bought tht one

§håd0w
09-27-2004, 01:41 AM
Without opening the chest with secret item (i mean saw the sphere) you cant go uot of the temple. It is impossible to leave the Bevelle without taking the chest. After reading all this stuff about getting sphere in Bevelle i tried myself not to get the sphere....and i couldnt. You can miss Al Bhed primers in Bevelle and in Al Bhed Home, but you can get all aeons in one game!!!!! I dont know what to say any more.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about? You can make it through every temple without getting the treasure sphere, and it won't affect your game one bit, unless you wanna get Anima; who IMHO is useless once you have the Magus Sisters.

did u get the treasure in djose temple alot of ppl 3get bought tht one

That one is actually one of the easier ones to get, since it's right there in the middle of the second floor.Zanarkand is the one that many people don't get since you have to get the second time through.

Kamrusepas
01-26-2005, 08:41 AM
I have a problem at Baaj Temple too.
The two statues nearest to the entrance, on left and right, won't light up. So which temples are those?

Ichimonji
01-26-2005, 05:26 PM
The two temples you missed. If you don't know what temples you did and didn't do, look at the ones that did light up and put two and two together. You've most likely missed Zanarkard's treasure in any case. Go back to all the temples (except Bevelle because you got that one) and check it out.

Kamrusepas
01-27-2005, 02:39 PM
But the Dark Aeons are pretty effectively blocking the way.
If it wasn't for them, I already would've done that.

I Don't Need A Name
01-27-2005, 05:01 PM
the dark aens are bloody hard! u have 2 have over 9999 hp

Ichimonji
01-27-2005, 05:24 PM
Ohh, International. I guess that's the downfall of having the Dark Aeons.

I Don't Need A Name
01-27-2005, 06:49 PM
hey cool signature Ichimonji! especialy the "u spoony bard" 1! i remember that line so well

Kamrusepas
02-01-2005, 02:20 PM
So no one can help me?

alexholker
02-01-2005, 02:56 PM
IIRC, only Besaid and Macalania are blocked by Dark Aeons. You can get to the other Trials without fighting any Dark Aeons. If you need to get into those two Trials, I'd say you'd need to work on the Monster Arena sidequest: by capturing enough monsters of a type, you unlock a boss which can be killed for Strength, Magic, etc. spheres, which you then use to improve your characters. I'd say the most important ones are Strength (horned monsters), Accuracy (insects?) and Agility (wolves). Against many of these unlocked monsters, a Hasted, Protected/Shelled Aeon with Lancet will kill them easily, if slowly.

tehSlippy
02-03-2005, 04:28 PM
*sigh*

I sold the Knight Lance, and many other items, to a shop keeper whom I forget.

Do I need the items in my inventory, or does just getting them once activate the sphere? I hope I didn't screw this up....

alexholker
02-03-2005, 04:49 PM
No, you don't need them in your inventory.

moogle
02-15-2005, 12:21 PM
sorry dudes you can't go back and get the kinight lance treasure from bevelle temple you're just going to have to go back to an earlier save point and get it if you want Anima.

Tha*Guardian.NL
02-21-2005, 10:25 PM
You'll have to visit them all anyway, so you shouldn't worry. The key to it is you have to use the Destructions Sphere in each temple and obtain the secret treasure. If you don't get all six treasures, you can't get Anima. When you get the airship, revisiting the temples will be easier, and you can go back to them whenever you want if you missed a treasure.

I don't think so bro you can never and i mean never ever go back to bevelle temple its just impossible believe me :)

The best way to lvl up is by the way the Don Tonberry Option i was allmost totaly finished with my sphere grid for tidus and i still got 56 lvl's after one fight. If someone does not know how this works ask and i will explain. ;)

EDIT: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. -Fraud

§håd0w
02-22-2005, 01:15 AM
sorry dudes you can't go back and get the kinight lance treasure from bevelle temple you're just going to have to go back to an earlier save point and get it if you want Anima.

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!! YOU DON'T NEED TO GET THE TRESURE IN BEVELLE TO OBTAIN ANIMA!!!!

This has been stated repeatedly over and over, please stop saying otherwise.

moogle
02-22-2005, 10:55 PM
yes you do need the treasure chest in bevelle actually!!!!!!! and if it has been repeated doesn't that mean everyone else has done it properly?

§håd0w
02-23-2005, 01:00 AM
No, it just means that many other people have also confirmed to not having obtained the Knight's Lance, like myself. Even the strategy guide says you only need the treasures from the other 5 temples. That is why the sphere for Bevelle always lights up when you visity Baaj Temple.

Please don't try to argue otherwise, you won't win.

moogle
02-23-2005, 10:54 PM
well i don't need to argue if i KNOW what i am talking about whereas you don't have a clue everyone don't listen to this rubbish by shadow you must have some wierd guide then if it says that!

§håd0w
02-24-2005, 02:02 AM
Then let us ask on of the members on the Site Staff or a Cid's Knight... then I shall have proven my point to you.

I think you're the one who doesn't know what they are talking about.

EDIT: Better, yet... go Here (http://) and read the FAQ. Let this proove you wrong.

moogle
02-25-2005, 10:04 PM
hmm how about no what version do you have i have PAL do you have international or not at all?

§håd0w
02-26-2005, 02:56 PM
American and Intl. releases. The Intl. one is Japanese format.

I have no information about PAL whatsoever... So if that's the version you were referring to, my apologies.

Kamrusepas
03-06-2005, 07:12 PM
It says earlier in this thread, that the statue right to the left of the entrance of Baaj Temple, is Zanarkand[yellow].
Where in the Zanarkand Trials is the Destruction Sphere, exactly?

§håd0w
03-06-2005, 08:42 PM
Once you have obtained the airship and have defeated Sin, return to Zanarkand and do the trials again. Then you unlock the sphere where the lift is.

Kamrusepas
03-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Got it now, thanks :)

Kiwi Nazi
03-30-2005, 01:37 PM
you have to get the treasure in order to past the trials in bevelle anyway. so no matter what, you already have it.

Cuchulainn
03-30-2005, 01:51 PM
The same is for the PAL version, you CANNOT leave Bevelle w/o the DS, it's impossible, so you will not, and literally CANT return to Bevelle Temple. It is the only temple arranged this way so you can get Anima as long as you get all the others.

ff-fanatix
06-06-2005, 07:57 PM
i speak for everyone when i say this.....

YOU DO NOT NEED THE BEVELLE TREASURE TO GET ANIMA.....

THE BEVELLE LIGHT WILL LIGHT ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU USED THE DESTRUCTION SPHERE....

U CANNOT GET BACK INTO BEVELLE TEMPLE.....EVER......

NO-ONE WILL BELIEVE YOUR BS EVEN IF YOU SAY TI A MILLION TIMES..

sorry for the caps....but i read this entire thread and only about a dozen posts were different.... so i thought id make it plain as day light....

these are facts....as by the vast majority of knowlegable peoples experiences....i would stick with that...

§håd0w
06-06-2005, 08:47 PM
:beer:

starflyer60
06-21-2005, 01:13 AM
the far left statue in baaj temple is allegedly for besaid
this is the only one not lit for me
there is a person that will not let me into the besaid temple
i have heard that you dont need the besaid ***note: not talking about bevelle*** special treasure for anima but i still can't get back in that room in baaj
help please

Blitz Ace
07-06-2005, 08:25 AM
The treasure in bevelle temple is the HP sphere, not the knights lance!!! thats just an extra thing on the side... and the HP sphere chest opens automitically as you try to walk past it (animas symbol appears as you open it). and just to clarify, these are the positions of the temples in the baaj temple.

TOP LEFT = Besaid (purple)
TOP RIGHT = Bevelle (dark blue)

MIDDLE LEFT = Macalania (white)
MIDDLE RIGHT = Djose (light blue)

BOTTOM LEFT = Zanarkand (yellow)
BOTTOM RIGHT = Kilika (red)

Koharu
08-02-2005, 10:46 PM
Sorry if this annoys anybody because it's been asked before...

I'm trying to get Anima. I already have the airship and have visited Highroad. When I went to light up the statues, I couldn't get Zanarkand's on. So I returned to the ruins to redo the Cloister of Trials. When I got there, there was supposed to be a scene and the Trial was supposed to reset, but nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong?

abrojtm
08-03-2005, 05:24 AM
No, there's no scene where the trials reset (well technically right after you fight Spectral Keeper). Look at the screen and you'll see that it is blank with seven (?) white spots on it. So go light up those white tiles! :)

Koharu
08-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Oops...

I didn't notice that when I made a mistake in the second room, the tiles in the first one reset. Thanks!

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
09-08-2005, 09:33 PM
All of the temple treasures can be obtained no matter when you go to get them. I usually leave them and get them when I get the airship. If you missed the bevelle one go to Zanarkand and solve the puzzle for the zanarkand treasure, then leave and go back in again and solve another puzzle. (How can you miss the treasure In bevelle? I have never got the knight lance and there is a chest that you open automatically and I have never had to do the extra zanarkand puzzle.)

§håd0w
09-08-2005, 10:13 PM
You lie... wanna know why?
Because of Zanarkand says I.
You cannot get the treasure sphere until the second try.
Upon after beating Sin, way up high
Then you take the blond hair guy
Back to Zanarkand, after staring Seymour in the eye,
Upon roughing up Sin in the sky.

public class eoff
{
public string myTheory, correctTheory;
public boolean answer()
{
if (myTheory.equals(correctTheory)
{
return true;
}
}

public void check()
{
answer();
if (a == true)
{
DarkSummoner = "Dispwnt"
}
System.out.println(DarkSummoner);
}

public static void main (String [] args)
{
eoff.check();
}
}

Output: Dispwnt

Blitz Ace
09-11-2005, 01:48 PM
You lie... wanna know why?
Because of Zanarkand says I.
You cannot get the treasure sphere until the second try.
Upon after beating Sin, way up high
Then you take the blond hair guy
Back to Zanarkand, after staring Seymour in the eye,
Upon roughing up Sin in the sky.

public class eoff
{
public string myTheory, correctTheory;
public boolean answer()
{
if (myTheory.equals(correctTheory)
{
return true;
}
}

public void check()
{
answer();
if (a == true)
{
DarkSummoner = "Dispwnt"
}
}

public static void main (String [] args)
{
eoff.check();
}
}

Output: Dispwnt

haha, that made me laugh, way to make a point using java... :p :p

My apologies for being a perfectionist, but this code will clearly not compile......... for various reasons....... and seeing as i am sad i took the liberty of fixing it...... hey, i like java :monster:

public class eoff
{
public String myTheory = "some theory";
public String correctTheory = "some theory";

public boolean answer()
{
return myTheory.equals(correctTheory);
}

public void check()
{
String DarkSummoner = "";

if(answer() == true)
{
DarkSummoner = "Dispwnt";
}
}

public static void main(String[] args)
{
eoff eoff = new eoff();
eoff.check();
}
}

YAY FOR JAVA!!!

on another note (actually related to this thread) yes you will always have to do 2 trials at the zanarkand dome to get the destruction sphere, and it is clearly the one that most people dont realise they have missed (and for some reason, they always think they have missed bevelle).... once again *deep breath* YOU CANNOT MISS THE BEVELLE DESTRUCTION SPHERE

§håd0w
09-11-2005, 02:12 PM
Heh, the point was: people keep saying things over and over and about how if X then Y. When neither X nor Y can possibly happen; only Z. And I did that code in 2 minutes tops, so there is no doubt that there is something wrong with it. It's the same as people claiming how they can get Zanmato for only 1 gil, but if you use the formula to show how Yojimbo's attacks are calculated, the only possible way you could get it for 1 gil, would be to have him attack 5+ times in a single round; and by that point if the fiends aren't dead, then by god you just suck at life.

But yeah, I wanted a new way to tell others that they were wrong.

pinkmouse
09-18-2005, 03:32 AM
I really need help on trying to get Anima, on FFX. The only hidden items i'm missing are Bevelle's and Djose's. I think I can get Djose's.. not sure. But seeing that I can't go back to Bevelle and get the Hidden Item, can someone help me get it?

Thanks alot. :D

pinkmouse
09-18-2005, 03:54 AM
Sorry for bothering everyone again, but I went and got the hidden item in the zanarkand dome when I used the Destruction sphere, the Zanarkand statue lit up but Bevelle's didn't. If I was told correctly, Bevelle's statue is the top left, closest to the Chamber of Fayth.. So if anyone knows anything, can you help me?

thanks.

BFM
09-26-2005, 11:21 AM
Okay, this is a spoiler, and I don't know how exactly to tell you this without completely spoiling it, then again...it's kind of expected.

Beat through Sin and eventually, all the temples, including Bevelle, will be re-unlocked.

For more details and a slight spoiler, I guess:
Beat through Sin until you beat Seymour the last time. Then go back outside of Sin, speak to Tromell at Guadosalam, and that should open all the temples up, including Bevelle. I'm not sure if this can be done earlier, cuz I just thought about every single little thing that I might have forgotten before fighting the Final Boss.

Wrong, all the temples except Bevelle's will be unlocked. Bevelle is inaccessable at that point except for the walkway leading out of the city where you fought Seymore. You only get the one oppertunity where you are in Bevelle temple to get the destruction sphere treasure and that's it. That's why they put it in plain sight. If you didn't get it the first time I'm afraid you'll just have to start over as there really is no way to get back in there.

§håd0w
09-26-2005, 02:24 PM
Intl. and PAL versions are slightly different than the NTSC-UC formats, allowing you to return and the cost of fighting Dark Aeons. But you are right about that in reference to stateside releases.

Blitz Ace
09-29-2005, 01:25 PM
Sorry for bothering everyone again, but I went and got the hidden item in the zanarkand dome when I used the Destruction sphere, the Zanarkand statue lit up but Bevelle's didn't. If I was told correctly, Bevelle's statue is the top left, closest to the Chamber of Fayth.. So if anyone knows anything, can you help me?

thanks.

look at this post... bevelle is TOP RIGHT, whoever told you has no idea.

The treasure in bevelle temple is the HP sphere, not the knights lance!!! thats just an extra thing on the side... and the HP sphere chest opens automitically as you try to walk past it (animas symbol appears as you open it). and just to clarify, these are the positions of the temples in the baaj temple.

that is me quoting myself, just because i felt the need to say it all again... even though you can never go back to bevelle temple, YOU DONT EVER NEED TOO, YOU MUST USE THE DESTRUCTION SPHERE TO GET OUT OF THE TEMPLE, AND THE CHEST WILL OPEN AUTOMATICALLY AS YOU WALK TOWARDS IT!!!

i pray that people will read the thread so i never have to repeat this ever again... cos im getting very tired of it.

EDIT:

Intl. and PAL versions are slightly different than the NTSC-UC formats, allowing you to return and the cost of fighting Dark Aeons. But you are right about that in reference to stateside releases.

no, PAL is exactly the same as US, you can not ever go back to bevelle temple

The Mad Dragon
09-29-2005, 03:07 PM

thanks.

look at this post... bevelle is TOP RIGHT, whoever told you has no idea.

that is me quoting myself, just because i felt the need to say it all again... even though you can never go back to bevelle temple, YOU DONT EVER NEED TOO, YOU MUST USE THE DESTRUCTION SPHERE TO GET OUT OF THE TEMPLE, AND THE CHEST WILL OPEN AUTOMATICALLY AS YOU WALK TOWARDS IT!!!

i pray that people will read the thread so i never have to repeat this ever again... cos im getting very tired of it.

EDIT:

no, PAL is exactly the same as US, you can not ever go back to bevelle temple

Repeat what you said. I didn't understand any of it :P.

Kalmaegnar
10-02-2005, 09:19 PM
I have to get Anima and the only statue that lights is Bevelle so I'm lucky I guess. But I can't get into the Kilika temple, they won´t let me in.

§håd0w
10-02-2005, 11:57 PM
You have to wait until you have beaten Sin.

yojimbo_man
10-06-2005, 09:21 PM
Yeah i know, but some people just dont get it, and insist that you need the treasure....I NEVER got the Bevelle treasure, but Im sure have Anima
whenever you open a destruction sphere chest it releases a symbol it meens youve broken the seal (its animas sign)you need to break all those seals

No, it just means that many other people have also confirmed to not having obtained the Knight's Lance, like myself. Even the strategy guide says you only need the treasures from the other 5 temples. That is why the sphere for Bevelle always lights up when you visity Baaj Temple.

Please don't try to argue otherwise, you won't win.
the stratigy guide is for what verson

That's very odd, because the purple one is always supposed to light up regardless of whether ot not you completed Bevelle with the desctruction sphere.
you have to use the destruction sphere to complete the bevelle temple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KH-Cloudy
10-10-2005, 11:58 PM
so then u NEED to have the bevelle tresure??just making sure

Psydekick
12-31-2005, 04:44 PM
I find Anima Magic defence is Crap

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
01-01-2006, 04:48 AM
wow reading that was fun...

You always get the HP sphere in Bevelle, which is the destruction sphere/anima unlocking treasure, because it blocks your path to the chamber of the fayth and automatically opens no matter what. Its already been said a million times if you still insist you missed Bevelle's treasure you suck at life...

Psydekick
01-01-2006, 05:17 PM
He is right you know.....

ApocalypticLeon
01-02-2006, 06:48 AM
You guys are really... really....

Look, if you need help, look it up from one of the many strategy guides at EoFF or GamesFAQ. ... Seriously, I went through the entire game with not an ounce of help and I had no problem whatsoever.

Psydekick
01-02-2006, 09:46 AM
Oh yeah as if, you mean you did Penace and all the dark aeons without help get real man

ApocalypticLeon
01-02-2006, 09:54 PM
Before you go off and flame me, remember we all don't have the same version of the game. I went through the entire game, completed the entire sphere grid and cleared off EVERY sphere, save for the ability spheres, and replaced them with better ones.

My friend has the version with the dark aeons, and I did the same on hers. I only faced Valifor, which was arguably tough but not imposiable. I died around seven times, but I did beat him in the end. Witout the help of guides. (I didnt have the internet back then)

Psydekick
01-03-2006, 08:30 AM
Ok I see:)

goosebump
02-05-2006, 04:24 AM
Is there a treasure for Zanarkand Ruins? If there is, where is it?
I went back there to look but couldn't find it.

Psydekick
02-05-2006, 08:34 AM
You have too re-do the trial:)

blackraven19
02-09-2006, 08:51 PM
wow reading that was fun...

You always get the HP sphere in Bevelle, which is the destruction sphere/anima unlocking treasure, because it blocks your path to the chamber of the fayth and automatically opens no matter what. Its already been said a million times if you still insist you missed Bevelle's treasure you suck at life...
what he sed

Psydekick
02-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Is anima really worth getting?

Blitz Ace
02-27-2006, 11:55 AM
yes

Summ[O]ner
04-04-2006, 12:24 AM
Is anima really worth getting?
For me it was good only when i had low HP and trained against tough enemies and fight against easy Dark Aeons... But for example against Dark Bahamut, Oblivion is not good idea, even with 255 Strength/Magic of Yuna/Anima you manage to do only 98 000 damage with it (in PAL version)... Its only for that you can say "i have Anima" and to obtain Magus Sisters (they are good shield against first Dark Magus Sisters Delta Attack without max HP maxing to Aeons)... But if you dont have Anima and cant obtain her it really isnt worth it to start game again...

Edit> If you dont acquire Anima first time, it means you must face Dark Valefor/Shiva without Yunas Nirvana "upgraded" (because these two Aeons block your path to re-complete trials in Besaid/Macalania temples)... You need Anima in order to fight all Aeons of Belgemine and acquire Moon Sigil...

jaxun
07-01-2006, 12:30 AM
I think u should only get all the destruction sphere puzzles to get anima well i dont know about u guys but I got anima without getting that knight lance.

4evarisha
07-01-2006, 01:08 AM
Really????

Dell
07-01-2006, 05:04 AM
All the destruction sphere is easy to obtain if you print the guide.
Knight Lance is not the Bevelle's treasure, HP Sphere is the treasure. Whatever, you still need Destruction Sphere in order to finish Bevelle Cloister of Trial (Unless you're stupid enough to ignore all the items near you including HP Sphere)

And Anima is worth getting. I mean Oblivion hit for 16 times (Attack Reels only hit 12 times). 16 x 99999 = You imagine the damage, even with short animation, the damage is still 16 x 99999, it will pass 99999 damage limit. Dark Aeons: Hastega+Attack Reels+Blitz Ace+Oblivion+Delta Attack+Quick Hit hundred times = Win

Psydekick
07-01-2006, 09:36 AM
I hardly ever use anima, just the magus sisters

4evarisha
07-01-2006, 09:17 PM
Yeah thats true me too.

sir helix
07-01-2006, 09:48 PM
if it wasnt for the magus sisters i would have never defeated sin

4evarisha
07-01-2006, 09:57 PM
I like using my characters more.

zeilov_khaschante
07-13-2006, 10:42 AM
I'm trying to obtain the dark Aeon, Anima. I go into the Baaj Temple and some of the statues aren't lighting up. What can I do?

There are 6 treasures that can be obtained by using the Destruction spheres in each temple's Cloister of Trials. Miss any one of these and you won't be able to obtain Anima. Here is a location list of which statue corresponds with each temple. If one of these doesn't light up, you have to go back to that temple and obtain the destruction sphere treasure:

Upper left (near door to Chamber of Fayth) - Besaid
Middle left - Macalania
Lower left (near temple entrance) - Yevon Dome (in Zanarkand)
Upper right (near door to Chamber of Fayth) - Bevelle
Middle right - Djose
Lower right (near temple entrance) - Kilika

If you find yourself unable to get back into most temples because you've been declared a traitor of Yevon, just board your airship and select the location called Highbridge. This will take you back to Bevelle to speak with Grand Maester Mika. Once this scene is finished, you will be able to re-enter any of the temples with the exception of Bevelle. The Destruction Sphere treasure at Bevelle is obtained automatically, so you don't have to worry about going back in there.

Summ[O]ner
08-01-2006, 08:02 PM
(Unless you're stupid enough to ignore all the items near you including HP Sphere)
You MUST open treasure (HP Sphere, one of six treasures unlocking Anima) to continue. This treasure blocks your path and ONLY after you open it, treasure will wanish and you can continue.

Offtopic>
I will talk about PAL version of game.

And Anima is worth getting. I mean Oblivion hit for 16 times (Attack Reels only hit 12 times). 16 x 99999 = You imagine the damage, even with short animation, the damage is still 16 x 99999, it will pass 99999 damage limit. Dark Aeons: Hastega+Attack Reels+Blitz Ace+Oblivion+Delta Attack+Quick Hit hundred times = Win
Yes the damage is same even in short animation but Celestial Weapons cause "celestial" damage (99 999 HP always if Strength is 255). I don´t know if Yuna´s Nirvana/MP affect Oblivion (how it affect attack) but compare.

Wakka´s Attack Reels (Wakka had 35 000 HP, all attributes 255, World´s Champion) vs. Dark Bahamut = 90 000 (cca) x 12
Anima´s Oblivion (Yuna had 999 MP, all attributes 255, Nirvana) vs. Dark Bahamut = 92 000 (cca, in short animation) x1

Anima´s Oblivion is weak vs. many strong enemies and i have done 1 500 000 HP damage with it only to some of them from Monster Arena (the weak enemies don´t count of course). My point is that you don´t really need Anima to defeat Dark Aeons + Penance. It´s just one more shield to block deadly attacks.
And Dark Bahamut will "eat" you with that tactic what did you mention (Impulse = 9000 HP with 255 Defense/Mag. Defense + his Overdrive grows too fast). Even some other Dark Aeons will laugh at it.

Koga
08-17-2006, 01:49 PM
Where is the 6th temple?
I destruct all of the destruction spheres. In Besaid, Kilika, Macalania, Bevelle and Djose. I cannot find it. :P
Please HELP ME!

Summ[O]ner
08-18-2006, 03:32 PM
Where is the 6th temple?
I destruct all of the destruction spheres. In Besaid, Kilika, Macalania, Bevelle and Djose. Go to Zanarkand, where was "tetris" game and activate all white squares. Then use Destruction sphere, open chest, and you are welcome in Baaj.

10-Breaker
10-20-2006, 06:17 PM
Anyone thought it was Zanarkand ruins that you missed?
Cause it is a Temple of final aeon and there is a treasure(s) too.

soosoo
10-30-2006, 08:40 PM
hey ppl if u missed the destruction shpere object/item in bevelle, ur stuffed coz u cant go back 2 get it well....thats wat is says in the official FFX guide neway. :choc:

jammi567
01-23-2007, 09:31 AM
and it's true. not that it matters, because it's planned in such a way that you have to get it to get out of the trials.

ReloadPsi
03-02-2007, 08:46 PM
Does anyone know where I can find a map showing which pedestal is which?

For me, the top left one will not light up. Everything I read assures me that I couldn't possibly have missed Bevelle, and I've just been back for Zanarkand so it has to be something else...

If that one is Bevelle, I'm deleting my save and playing something else :/

Ah, never mind, found it. Besaid. Great, so I have to fight Dark Valefor. I'm so screwed...

Right, can't possibly beat it yet. That's it, I've been putting off starting FFXII for far too long. Here goes.

jammi567
03-04-2007, 12:30 PM
of course you can beat it. i mean, people who've done nsg games have beaten it!

ReloadPsi
03-09-2007, 02:00 AM
Did they use Yojimbo?

jammi567
03-09-2007, 04:50 PM
No. they just really fu*king prepared well in terms of armour and wepon abilities.

Akash
04-29-2007, 06:50 PM
I'm having a problem getting the zanarkand destruction sphere.

I didnt get it before I battled Yunalesca, if I try now, it doesn't let me do anything.

Is it that I cannot get it now?

jammi567
04-29-2007, 07:49 PM
You can get it, you just have to go back to the temple in Zanarkand, and step on all the white squares, and then do something else, which i've forgotten.

Akash
04-29-2007, 10:23 PM
Oh, thanks, I got it.

Yey, I got Anima.

had to step on all the white squares. ;x

Darxzero
05-08-2007, 05:20 PM
When you get the airship, revisiting the temples will be easier, and you can go back to them whenever you want if you missed a treasure.

I know this was posted way back when but...
On the international/PAL version it is much harder to get back to the temples (Besaid and Macalania anyway) (Dumb dark aeons...)

Renmiri
05-08-2007, 09:49 PM
But oh do they look cool!

http://ffproject.net/forumwiki/images/thumb/113px-D_anima.jpg

Firenjar
11-16-2007, 06:28 PM
I didn't get the item in Macalania temple on purpose so I would have a reason to go back

cause I can't get Anima without it

I'm nearly able to beat Dark Shiva

jammi567
11-18-2007, 12:10 AM
Nice one. Good luck to you.

ASSAD101
11-26-2007, 09:15 AM
as soon as you enter the baaj temple and your looking from the enterance what one is the one in the farthest left? please its the only one i need