PDA

View Full Version : What's in a name?

BardTard
07-26-2010, 12:59 AM
So I recently started playing FF9 again (and beat it). Alot of interesting and weird stuff came out of it that I felt like sharing with you guys. Some of them are too inappropriate to put here, but here's some of them.

Vivi=Muffin
Freya=Fatass
Eiko=Mom

Most of the really interesting stuff that came from these names happened in the end, like Sir Fratley saying "I love you, Fatass." and Eiko adopting Cid and Hilda as her parents.

Also, when I visited Quan's Dwelling, there was writing on the wall that said something like "Muffin is 6 weeks old and still too young to eat."

What did you name your characters, and what are some funny quotes that came with them?

FFIX4LIFE
08-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Well when I first played Final Fantasy IX I was young so automatically Zidane was named Peter... And everyone else was names that involved my real life.. Then the next couple times I played it I decided to have some fun as well..

No, no, no. (What would Midget say...?) Just say 'alrighty!

"Hey, Bitch. So when do you wanna go on that airship cruise?"

"Master Midget, why would those mages be the same as you? And why would it matter if they were?"

nik0tine
08-02-2010, 07:39 PM
If you name Amarant 'Homosexual' he claims that people call him 'The Flaming Homosexual'.

Laddy
08-05-2010, 02:16 AM
I called him Queen. Same difference.

beema
08-13-2010, 06:01 AM
I think Amarant winds up sounding gay no matter what you name him. I mean, you just can't have a title like "the flaming" anymore without soliciting laughter.

iced_saltine
08-22-2010, 04:37 AM
i gave amarant the name gonorrhea once. good times were had.