PDA

View Full Version : To commemorate Raistlin and ShlupQuack

Jiro
07-28-2010, 05:00 AM
O sing your praises, for today be a glorious day! Let the trumpets ring out in the night and play throughout the morn, awakening all to the significance of this day.

And, as if blessed by some ethereal being, a babe was brought forth into this world one score and three years ago, marking this day as the one we commemorate our dearest Raistlin's day of birth!

He is a man of much wisdom and much fortitude, a champion of truth and justice irrespective of creed or class. He triumphs over evil and endures ever onwards!

I am not alone in recognising this strength of character, excellence embodied in a simple human frame. Nay, for there are others among you who appreciate and respect this man!

There is one in particular, one damsel who, in a display of undying affection, chose this day, this specific day as the day every woman most looks forward to -- her wedding.

Your beloved administrator and friend, Mrs Shlup Quackers, chose the birthday of her secret and eternal love, Raistlin the Magnificent, as the day to be united with her spouse (who mysteriously is not Raistlin!).

Every year, on the day of her anniversary, Mrs Shlup Quackers is reminded of her dearest Raistlin, and renews her deep set romantic feelings.

So come, my friends! Let us join ShlupQuack as we celebrate our love for Raistlin in our own special way. Never forget your first and your truest love, ShlupQuack, even during coitus! Not that we need remind you, I am sure it happens already!

Raistlin
07-28-2010, 05:01 AM
*sniff* *wipes tear*

Thank you, guys. But I would like to address the rest of this post to Shluppers.

Amanda, it really means a lot to me that you chose to get married on my birthday. I know how much my birthday overshadows your wedding in your own heart and mind, and I love the fact that we will be sharing this day forever.

I know arguing with me gets you hot and horny -- and you need all the help you can get in that department in your old age -- which is why we have done this dance for so many years. But sometimes I just need to stop and let you know just how much you mean to me, even including your saggy boobs and fat ass. You are one awesome granny.

I <3 you. :love:

Goldenboko
07-28-2010, 05:11 AM
...what the fu-

G13
The love these two share for each other is inspirational. I can only hope one day I can have such a love/hate relationship with a woman. It warms the cold, black heart of this wannabe bounty hunter to see that not even a husband can stand in the way of heir love.

Edit: Oh and happy birthday Raistlin.

Clo
I am here to OBJECTIVELY take part in the celebration caused by the fact that it is Wes's birthday, and also Shlup's anniversary.

Wes is PRETTY OKAY so I hope he has a PRETTY OKAY day.

EDIT: Okay FINE, Wes is a genius and this day is now holy in the eyes of non-believers as a gift to those who wish to marvel on a true intellect or WHATEVER, something, something, something. :mad2:

Shlup
07-28-2010, 05:33 AM
I'm closing this thread just to be a bitch.

Shlup
07-28-2010, 05:33 AM
No, even better, I'm deleting it and running away forever!

Shlup
07-28-2010, 08:46 PM
I was gonna put this back up before I went to bed, so you asses could get it out of your system while I slept, but my internet went down. Oh well!

Psychotic
07-28-2010, 08:49 PM
shlupquack and raistlin?

ehhhhhh it's kind of been played out now.

I want to see more RaistlinxBJ.

I will rep Raistlin for calling Shlup's cans saggy though, that's always a winner.

Raistlin
07-28-2010, 10:53 PM
Wouldn't RaistlinxBJ just be self-pleasuring?

G13
07-28-2010, 10:58 PM
:eek: It's back!

I rather like the direction the other thread took but if you give this one a couple hours I think we can make it just as good.

Meat Puppet
07-28-2010, 11:08 PM
Wouldn’t it suck if Raistlin died? How would you feel then

Rye
07-28-2010, 11:13 PM
XD

Happy Birthday!

G13
07-28-2010, 11:17 PM
I have a strong urge to warn Shlup's triple post.

Raistlin
07-28-2010, 11:39 PM

She said she'd miss me terribly if I was just banned for a year; I cannot even imagine how devastated she would be if I was gone forever.

Shlup
07-29-2010, 12:34 AM

You have the strong urge to send an email out to a dozen people who don't give a :bou::bou::bou::bou:?

She said she'd miss me terribly if I was just banned for a year; I cannot even imagine how devastated she would be if I was gone forever.
Try me.

G13
07-29-2010, 01:08 AM

You have the strong urge to send an email out to a dozen people who don't give a :bou::bou::bou::bou:?

...Touche. :sweatdrop

Raistlin
07-29-2010, 01:21 AM
Try me.

Don't worry, Amanda; I won't ever do that to you!

Bunny
07-29-2010, 01:24 AM

Won't stop me.

Raistlin
07-29-2010, 01:29 AM
I agree with Bunny. Everyone would warn Shlup's triple-post!

Shlup
07-29-2010, 01:39 AM
Thank Digsby for the delete button.

Laddy
07-29-2010, 01:45 AM
I love you both and I will babysit your inevitable children! :bigsmile:

NorthernChaosGod
07-29-2010, 02:52 AM
Have babies already, I want to be a godfather. Clo and I called dibs on being godparents.

Bunny
07-29-2010, 02:57 AM
I'll be the Jacob to their Renesmee.

Shlup
07-29-2010, 05:57 AM
Oh my.

Shiny
07-29-2010, 06:33 AM
In other news, Renesmee is the worse name created for a child in literature to date.

The Man
07-29-2010, 08:30 AM
That shouldn't be a surprise though, as Stephenie Meyer is responsible for it. That's pretty much par for the course with her.

NorthernChaosGod
07-29-2010, 03:23 PM
In other news, Renesmee is the worse name created for a child in literature to date.

Del Murder
07-29-2010, 04:41 PM
Now Amanda's first child needs to be born on The Man's birthday and we're all set.

Happy anniversary of your birth, Raist.

Happy birthday of your marriage, Amanda. I was there!