PDA

View Full Version : Bites

Rye
07-30-2010, 01:19 AM
I'm covered in mosquito bites. This would be bad enough as is, but I'm allergic. "Skeeter Syndrome", they call it. When I get a few mosquito bites, I get huge red painful welts, I have cold and asthma symptoms, my throat closes up, and my limbs swell up. It's awful. I can hardly walk right now, my right leg is so swollen, and my right forearm is really swollen up. It suuuucks.

Do you have any allergic reactions to bugs? :(

Fujiko
07-30-2010, 02:15 AM
Save yourself! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn4rDyt8jJI)

NorthernChaosGod
07-30-2010, 02:25 AM
I'm a god, I'm not allergic to anything.

Bunny
07-30-2010, 02:31 AM
Whenever a mosquito bites me, it explodes because it cannot handle the amount of awesome in my blood.

Clo
07-30-2010, 02:52 AM
My friend's sister is super allergic, and we were playing some frisbee game and all of a sudden her knee looked like it grew another knee and I had to rush to the store to buy benadryl.

Shorty
07-30-2010, 02:59 AM
Whenever a mosquito bites me, it explodes because it cannot handle the amount of awesome in my blood.

I think you're confusing yourself with Raoul Duke.

Thankfully, I'm not allergic to anything - bugs or not. Several of my friends growing up were allergic to bees, though, and had never been stung. How do you go your whole life without being stung by a bee?

edit: okay, who blocked the Norris jokes. >:O

rubah
07-30-2010, 03:21 AM
I bought mosquito repellent and sprayed it on my arms and back. A mosquito bites me through my sock.

NorthernChaosGod
07-30-2010, 03:26 AM
I bought mosquito repellent and sprayed it on my arms and back. A mosquito bites me through my sock.

How awesome.

Laddy
07-30-2010, 03:29 AM
Bugs scare me, but I have no allergic reaction to them! :jess:

Raistlin
07-30-2010, 04:54 AM
I am mildly allergic to mosquito bites and bee stings. Mosquitos used to love me, and I would sometimes have itchy bumps all over my arms and legs.

The Space Pope
07-30-2010, 06:43 AM
I'm allergic to bedbugs, which I found out while living in San Fransisco.

Ugh if only I was in reptilian form back then, not only would I have been impervious to their bites but I also would've had a tasty meal.

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-30-2010, 08:44 AM
I'm allergic to bedbugs, which I found out while living in San Fransisco..

Most people are. Sadly I also share this pain. The first time I got bit, I was using a brick wall to rub my back. NOT FUN. Finally got rid of them~ (I hope).

Mosquito bites are bitches, thankfully in the city I barely have to deal with them.

xXsarahXx
07-30-2010, 08:51 AM
Im allergic to Bee stings.
If I get stung, ive got half hour to get to the hospital or the ensuing anaphalaxis will result in a slight case of death...scary stuff!

I run like a mad (wo)man whenever I see one come anywhere near me!!

Cuchulainn
07-30-2010, 11:14 AM
I was bitten by a painter & decorator once. True story.

Rantz
07-30-2010, 12:16 PM
I got bitten by a Twilight fan and I haven't recovered since. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Emoticons/fangs.gif

NorthernChaosGod
07-30-2010, 03:30 PM
I got bitten by a Twilight fan and I haven't recovered since. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Emoticons/fangs.gif
Are you all sparkly now? :(

I came into this thread hoping to talk about love bites.

So did I, but I didn't want to say anything. Haha :jess:

boris no no
07-30-2010, 06:09 PM
thankfully as the English summer is so over (rain rain rain) there's a lack of bugs about. I'm sure if I got bit I'd be so bad

I'm allergic to a whole load of other things though ^^

Zeldy
07-30-2010, 06:13 PM
Are you all sparkly now? :(

I came into this thread hoping to talk about love bites.

So did I, but I didn't want to say anything. Haha :jess:

This.

I'm not allergic to insect bites, I always get attacked when I go abroad. but that's expected when you sleep on the balcony under the tiniest cover. I loved it though, it was so cool :D

Rodarian
07-30-2010, 06:17 PM
Rye you have no idea how much I despise those things....

I mean I can profane all I want to but all I can say this.....

SMURFING THINGS SHOULD NOT EXIST IN THIS WORLD!!! I HATE THEM TO THE VERY CORE OF MY BEING.. DEATH TO THEM!!! :hot:

Hythloday
08-01-2010, 07:31 PM

QUARANTINE HIM!

Iceglow
08-01-2010, 08:57 PM
I am not allergic to mosquito bites, well no more so then the rest of the world is (i.e. the venom they inject in you to get the blood flowing ect is irritating and forms a lump what itches for a couple of days) But in Egypt I got bitten to :bou::bou::bou::bou:. Seriously was eaten alive, and that was using mosquito repellant brought from the uk so I went to the local shop and brought this bright orange can of mosquito repellant, it smelt worse than our one and I have no idea if I was applying it right or too much or whatever the instructions on the can were all in arabic, I do know it worked wonders xD