PDA

View Full Version : Huxley doesn't shower.

Shorty
07-30-2010, 03:17 AM
Huxley just confessed to me that he never showers.

Post how often you bathe and if you take baths or showers to make him feel bad about his awful, awful habits.

I take showers every other day. It's better for my hair that it doesn't get washed every single day.

Rye
07-30-2010, 03:20 AM
ROFL. That's because his shower is like, the most horrible thing in the world, so he has to take bathes only. It can only put out ice cold or scolding hot water, and it just trickles. There is no water pressure.

I like his house, but that shower, man. It made me so angry. I hate washing my hair in the bath and taking bathes to get clean. It feel dirty when I hang out over at his house. XD

*rant over*

EDIT: I take two showers a day, usually. Cold showers, to deal with the heat.

rubah
07-30-2010, 03:20 AM
In Georgia? daily. grossssss

Madame Adequate
07-30-2010, 03:21 AM
That's right. I take baths instead because I am like a Phaoroh and I like milk.

Bunny
07-30-2010, 03:22 AM
I haven't showered since October 1997.

NorthernChaosGod
07-30-2010, 03:27 AM
I take showers because I'm not five and I don't like stewing in my own filth.

Laddy
07-30-2010, 03:28 AM
Twice a day. My hair takes a lot of management, you unstylish buffoons!

Madame Adequate
07-30-2010, 03:29 AM

Only a five year old actually buys into that idea. :eyebrow:

Clo
07-30-2010, 03:40 AM
I'm a hygiene-freak. I have to shower everyday or I get cranky. I'm no fun like that.

G13
07-30-2010, 03:43 AM

An easy fix is to quit peeing while in the tub. :p

I shower daily. It feels wrong to miss a shower.

NorthernChaosGod
07-30-2010, 04:40 AM

Only a five year old actually buys into that idea. :eyebrow:

You're a five-year-old. :p

The Man
07-30-2010, 06:09 AM
<div style="font: 16px Candara, Skia, Corbel, 'Trebuchet MS', Georgia, Geneva, Helvetica, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif; color: #38bcee; text-align: justify;">I shower every day unless I'm sure I won't be leaving the house, in which case I sometimes skip a day.</span>

Levian
07-30-2010, 06:21 AM
One of the requirements for FFXIV is 1 shower a week. I'm currently practicing and I'm down to 3 showers a week. Hopefully I'll get there before launch.

blackmage_nuke
07-30-2010, 06:27 AM
Some times I dont shower for days, sometimes I shower 3 times a day. It all depends on whether Im going anywhere and the weather.

Jiro
07-30-2010, 06:36 AM
I take scalding showers whenever. See Aaron's post for further information.

Meat Puppet
07-30-2010, 07:49 AM
I should really start having cold showers because my skin is so dry... I don’t want to though because I love hot showers. :( but cold showers makes my skin and hair so nice

Jessweeee♪
07-30-2010, 07:55 AM
I shower regularly but I'm not really pedantic about it. It only bothers me because my hair looks greasy and I can feel the acne crawling on my face if I don't. Also that's when I shave, and armpit hair is embarrassing. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people say that I'm extremely disgusting for only showering every other day. This one time my friends stayed over and they whined all the next day about how icky they felt because they didn't shower since the morning before.

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-30-2010, 08:49 AM
I shower every morning, it wakes me up. Unless I am not seeing anyone or going anywhere that day, then I may skip it depending on my mood.

Also, you are not supposed to wash (shampoo and condition) your hair everyday. I've heard either every other day to every three days.

xXsarahXx
07-30-2010, 08:55 AM
I shower every other day, my hair is just unmanageable if i shower every day and i cant shower and not wash my hair. Im a bit odd like that!

If im working however, totally different story. Shower in the morning and the second I get home, wash the C-Diff, Norovirus and MRSA off me lol Feel disgusting if I dont!

Fujiko
07-30-2010, 12:07 PM
Aaaalright everybody, washing your hair with shampoo or taking showers (edit: as in using soap when you do) more often than every other day is damaging to both skin and hair (actually showering every other day is kinda damaging too if you're gonna use shampoo and soap every time). This has to stop today. :aimkiss:

I take showers every other day (edit: as in I wash with shampoo and soap), but depending on the weather I sometimes shower more often~

Breine
07-30-2010, 12:13 PM
I usually shower every day, but if I don't feel like showering I just don't. I also only wash my hair with shampoo twice a week - other than that I just wash it with water. It's good for your hair.

Shiny
07-30-2010, 12:26 PM
I take 1 to 2 showers a day and I only take scalding hot showers. My flesh needs to be practically burning. I also don't wash my hair everyday as that dries it out and it doesn't look shiny anymore. Really people should wash it less. Less is really more when it comes to hair.

Shiny
07-30-2010, 12:39 PM
:lol: :| :lol: As I always say, if my feet aren't bright red, it wasn't a good shower.

Zeldy
07-30-2010, 02:29 PM
Every other day, only because I'm incredibly lazy and don't want dried out skin. Also I can only manage dealing with taming the masses of thick hair on my head every other day, it takes me hours :{

If I've been at work and it's really roasting I'll get a shower as soon as I get home, and always before a night out. I love that just showered feeling. :)

Cuchulainn
07-30-2010, 02:47 PM
yer all fucking jessies with your scalding showers every 30 minutes & baths with :bou::bou::bou::bou: in.

splash of water round the bollox, toilet roll and hand soap to clean the oxters & out before you can say Smell my face.

giddy up.

NorthernChaosGod
07-30-2010, 03:34 PM
yer all smurfing jessies with your scalding showers every 30 minutes & baths with :bou::bou::bou::bou: in.

splash of water round the bollox, toilet roll and hand soap to clean the oxters & out before you can say Smell my face.

giddy up.

Is it really that hard to jump in the shower for 10 minutes and actually get clean? Lazy fuck. :colbert:

Psychotic
07-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Shower every day from Mon-Fri. Weekend, depends if I'm going anywhere. If not, cba, I am a lazy bastard, although I often have a bath on a Sunday afternoon just 'cause it's awesome, and people who don't like and/or criticise baths are likely communists and/or French.

Goldenboko
07-30-2010, 03:47 PM
EDIT: I take two showers a day, usually. Cold showers, to deal with the heat.

:O Two? You must rip through clothes xD How many laundry bucks do you spend in college? xD

Once a day!

Rye
07-30-2010, 03:54 PM
I did my laundry twice a week in college. At home, I can do it once a week and it is free!

Chris
07-30-2010, 04:09 PM
I work out twice a day, so that means that I shower twice a day. I love taking a shower, and it is absolutely impossible for me to go to bed without having taken a shower first. :p

escobert
07-30-2010, 04:42 PM
Once every two days. If I shower everyday I get REALLY dry skin. and no lotion on earth can help my skin.

Rodarian
07-30-2010, 05:13 PM
eeeeeee.....Hux get your water pressure fixed!!:|

Zeldy
07-30-2010, 05:56 PM
yer all smurfing jessies with your scalding showers every 30 minutes & baths with :bou::bou::bou::bou: in.

giddy up.

Is it really that hard to jump in the shower for 10 minutes and actually get clean? Lazy smurf. :colbert:

No girl can shower in 10 minutes. You're talking 30-40 minutes :colbert:

Damn shaving.

Goldenboko
07-30-2010, 05:57 PM

giddy up.

Is it really that hard to jump in the shower for 10 minutes and actually get clean? Lazy smurf. :colbert:

Damn shaving.

Cuch is quite not the definition of a woman.

boris no no
07-30-2010, 05:58 PM
generally every other day, unless I know I have to look good if I have a client at work or something.

haha! Just read that back and it sounds like I'm a hooker :cool::D

Madame Adequate
07-30-2010, 06:03 PM

giddy up.

Damn shaving.

Jess can go from dressed to in the shower to dressed in 10 minutes. Mind you she skips the drying part, I have to dry her like a little three year old because she is completely and utterly incompetent at it.

Ouch!
07-30-2010, 06:05 PM
Shower are awesome. I shower when I'm bored sometimes!

Marshall Banana
07-30-2010, 06:10 PM
"Don't wash your hair every day" only applies to people with thick hair, I think! I have really thin hair, and, if I skip a day of washing, it looks terrible, especially my bangs.

Also, hair catches odor pretty easily, it seems. I can't live with that!

Momiji
07-30-2010, 06:13 PM
"Don't wash your hair every day" only applies to people with thick hair, I think! I have really thin hair, and, if I skip a day of washing, it looks terrible, especially my bangs.

Definitely.

Once a day, twice if it's hot out and stuff.

Bunny
07-30-2010, 08:01 PM

Not necessarily. The reason you're only supposed to wash your hair every other day or every three days is because the natural oils your scalp produces do incredible things for your hair. Like every unofficial rule, there are exceptions.

Peegee
07-30-2010, 09:17 PM
Huxley just confessed to me that he never showers.

Post how often you bathe and if you take baths or showers to make him feel bad about his awful, awful habits.

I take showers every other day. It's better for my hair that it doesn't get washed every single day.

You don't have to wash your hair every time you shower though... I take one or two showers (depending if I go to the gym) every day. I wash my hair every time.

Shorty
07-30-2010, 09:27 PM
When I shower, I'm OCD about cleaning everywhere, including my hair. Showering and not washing everything seems wrong to me. But I'm conflicted because of my hatred of water. Another reason why I only do it every other day.

Showering twice a day seems like overkill to me. Could not do. I'm fairly certain it would dry my skin out.

Chloe.
07-30-2010, 09:30 PM
I have a shower everyday because my hair gets greasy quite quick, so it needs washing everyday and because I feel dirty if I haven't had a shower or bath all day. :jess:

Iceglow
07-30-2010, 09:34 PM
I shower at least once a day with shampoo and showergel. I shower at least twice a day if I've been at work and I shower at least 3 times a day if I intend on going out after work if I don't go out straight from work.

Laddy
07-30-2010, 10:14 PM
I shower every morning, it wakes me up. Unless I am not seeing anyone or going anywhere that day, then I may skip it depending on my mood.

Also, you are not supposed to wash (shampoo and condition) your hair everyday. I've heard either every other day to every three days.
My hair products require you to blowdry your hair after getting it wet.

Shiny
07-30-2010, 11:44 PM
None of you have mentioned moisturizing your skin after showering/bathing. No wonder some of you are afraid of dry skin!

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/vaseline-aloe-fresh-gel-review.jpg

Rye
07-30-2010, 11:50 PM
None of you have mentioned moisturizing your skin after showering/bathing. No wonder some of you are afraid of dry skin!

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/vaseline-aloe-fresh-gel-review.jpg

Word! I'm prone to dry skin too, but I lotion up with the Olay mositurizer when I get out of the shower, so my legs and arms are always nice and shiny and smooth.

Fujiko
07-30-2010, 11:52 PM
None of you have mentioned moisturizing your skin after showering/bathing.

True. I was going to mention it but then I forgot. Thanks!

NorthernChaosGod
07-31-2010, 02:04 AM

giddy up.

Damn shaving.
It is entirely possible for girls to take 10 minutes in the shower, military personnel for example. Also, I was talking to Cuch, and he's a guy.

Bunny
07-31-2010, 02:53 AM
10 minutes to take a shower for military personnel. Lol, I wish. Try less than 3 minutes.

Shorty
07-31-2010, 03:32 AM
It takes me twenty minutes to shower. :colbert:

rubah
07-31-2010, 04:14 AM
Sometimes I put lotion on my legs after I shave, but it doesn't seem to really affect my skin any. I just feel greasy like I hadn't showered at all.

Nominus Experse
07-31-2010, 04:19 AM
y54 y54

~*~Celes~*~
07-31-2010, 05:03 AM
I shower every other day for an average, but there are times i shower every day if I'm particularly sweaty, getting dirty, on my lady time, etc.

I use Dove beauty body lotion cucumber and green tea lotion to moisturize :3

NorthernChaosGod
07-31-2010, 06:19 AM
10 minutes to take a shower for military personnel. Lol, I wish. Try less than 3 minutes.

Mispoke, but that was an example of a group of girls not taking 30-40 minutes.

escobert
07-31-2010, 06:21 AM

I always use Burts Bees wax lotion stuff and Liz used to like massage/lotion my entire body after showers and nothing helps.

Once every two days. If I shower everyday I get REALLY dry skin. and no lotion on earth can help my skin.
Try Eucerin

I'll have to try that

Bunny
07-31-2010, 09:02 AM

Mispoke, but that was an example of a group of girls not taking 30-40 minutes.

I know I'm just being anal.

Shlup
07-31-2010, 10:00 AM
I shower every day, but I wash my hair every two or three days. It used to get oily if I skipped a day, but now it takes too, and it's been much much healthier since I started doing it only that often. I still wash the rest of me daily though, with like good face stuff. And I shave almost every day because it's nice to be silky. And then I get out and I put Aveeno on my face and cucumber melon lotion on the rest of me. And I am soft as hell, biotches.

Winter Nights
07-31-2010, 10:29 AM
<div style="font: 16px Candara, Skia, Corbel, 'Trebuchet MS', Georgia, Geneva, Helvetica, Lucida, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif; color: #38bcee; text-align: justify;">I shower every day unless I'm sure I won't be leaving the house, in which case I sometimes skip a day.</span>

Same here, pretty much.

Shiny
07-31-2010, 08:36 PM
Try Eucerin

dgsdgsdg yes! Eucerin works amazingly. It even works at alleviating dry skin for people with eczema. But it doesn't smell as lovely as Victoria's Secret lotion.

Madame Adequate
07-31-2010, 08:39 PM
I bathed just a couple of hours ago.

How do you feel about that?

NorthernChaosGod
07-31-2010, 09:33 PM
I bathed just a couple of hours ago.

How do you feel about that?

That you should get better plumbing.

Madame Adequate
07-31-2010, 09:43 PM
Nothing wrong with the plumbing, it's the ghetto shower attachment thing that is crap. Turn the water up too high and it leaks everywhere. :( We are looking at getting a proper shower but who knows when that'll happen?

Bunny
07-31-2010, 10:01 PM
My showerhead broke yesterday as I was trying to adjust its positioning. I now have to replace it before I can take a shower. This is problematic.

Laddy
07-31-2010, 11:46 PM
I'm just being anal.
:p