PDA

View Full Version : Free Hotdog~

Peegee
07-30-2010, 09:37 PM
I wonder how I can make a topic out of this without spamming pikachu....man I want to spam pikachu so MUCH!

*ahem* anyway so I transferred a call to another dept and the girl who picked up the phone has a crush on me and I don't care about her (I mentioned this already!) She said she was about to go on break and was getting food so I said I was hungry.

So she buys me a hot dog then complains I didn't even say please or thank you. I was holding a toonie at her saying UM HELLO TIP? But she didn't take it .

So I called her ungrateful :D

Anyway I guess the topic is to share stories of people doing nice things for you ^_^

Unbreakable Will
07-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Hahahaha that made my day! :cool:

boris no no
07-30-2010, 10:52 PM
I quit my job

That was me being nice to me

I win!

rubah
07-31-2010, 04:15 AM
http://i28.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/dms6bq.jpg

I had an asian buy rum for me when I was a wee underage tot.

Clo
07-31-2010, 04:43 AM
You just wanted to tell people that a girl had a crush on you.

~*~Celes~*~
07-31-2010, 04:50 AM
a girl that works in the deli (i think she's my age) that has been chatting with me here and there came by today when I was late leaving work to see if i needed any help :)

The Space Pope
07-31-2010, 04:56 AM
When I was traveling through Lawrence, Kansas this preacher looking guy was riding a horse down the main drag and gave me 25 dollars for no reason.

Vyk
07-31-2010, 08:03 AM
Free Hotdog ...pull your pants up

Laddy
07-31-2010, 08:09 AM
I was happy for this thread until I clicked on it. :(

Someone girl said I was cute! <3

Shlup
07-31-2010, 10:05 AM
BJ brought home a watermelon just for me.

Mo-Nercy
07-31-2010, 03:22 PM
My girlfriend came to a football game with me and made sandwiches! She hates footy but she endured the rain and the fact that we were there early to watch the second grade game as well as the first graders for me. xD

Shoeberto
07-31-2010, 05:57 PM
My co-workers buy me ice cream pretty frequently!

Winter Nights
07-31-2010, 11:17 PM
Awww.. I wanted a hot dog. :(

*ahem*

Anyway, I can't think of anything recent. Most people are bastards around here.

Araciel
08-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Tons of people don't talk to me.

I'm grateful.

Rodarian
08-02-2010, 10:03 PM
http://i28.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/dms6bq.jpg

THAT IS SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!:eek:

Iceglow
08-03-2010, 01:23 AM
My girlfriend came to a football game with me and made sandwiches! She hates footy but she endured the rain and the fact that we were there early to watch the second grade game as well as the first graders for me. xD

I think why she went with you was so you didn't look like a complete pedophile watching the little children play football :P

As for people doing nice things for me? Well, I can't really think of the last selfless act a person done for me. However on friday my boss took time to text me at 9:30pm just to thank me for the hard work over the week and to tell me to enjoy my week off.

Christmas
08-05-2010, 03:59 PM
I was jogging today by the riverside and I dropped my keys into the river. :bigsmile:

Then a guy wearing a suit of shiny armor appeared out from the river riding a hippo! He showed me a hotdog, a pikachu and my keys. He asked me which one was mine and I told him I wanted my keys. He commented that I am a honest person and gave me both the hotdog and pikachu before disappearing into thin air with his hippo. :bigsmile:

I think I threw the pikachu and hotdog into the river later though. :bigsmile:

Peegee
08-05-2010, 06:27 PM
I was jogging today by the riverside and I dropped my keys into the river. :bigsmile:

Then a guy wearing a suit of shiny armor appeared out from the river riding a hippo! He showed me a hotdog, a pikachu and my keys. He asked me which one was mine and I told him I wanted my keys. He commented that I am a honest person and gave me both the hotdog and pikachu before disappearing into thin air with his hippo. :bigsmile:

I think I threw the pikachu and hotdog into the river later though. :bigsmile:

Why didn't you email it to me by fax???
:crying: :crying2: :crying: :crying2: :crying: :crying2: :crying: :crying2:

http://msp41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/kelly94533/pokemon/2f54.jpg

Peegee
08-17-2010, 10:18 PM
xD she's asking me for a hot dog and I'm like 'it's too far away no'

then she's bawling about how she'll never deliver to me again, and I'm like 'what are you talking about?'

xD silly girls