PDA

View Full Version : Marking Territory

rubah
07-31-2010, 04:12 AM
I saw there was some interest in the other Bites thread, so we can discuss love bites and hickeys here.

I'm for them!

Unbreakable Will
07-31-2010, 04:22 AM
I don't particualarly like to recieve hickeys, but giving them is fun xD I'm a selfish bastard. :monster:

The Space Pope
07-31-2010, 04:27 AM
I once had an unfortunate mishap involving braces and a badly timed sneeze.

Bunny
07-31-2010, 04:31 AM
I like giving but not receiving.

Did you know that forehead hickeys are not appreciated by the majority of people?

Clo
07-31-2010, 04:34 AM
Hickeys are bruises. Bruises are not attractive. I don't want bruises on my neck, chest wherever. Look like a damn domestic abuse victim.

Agent Proto
07-31-2010, 04:38 AM
Yeah, I'm not into giving or receiving them. Sorry for breaking anyone's bubbles. :)

~*~Celes~*~
07-31-2010, 04:53 AM
i like to give and receive, just like with anything else :3

NorthernChaosGod
07-31-2010, 06:17 AM
Biting is hot. Both giving and receiving. :love:

escobert
07-31-2010, 06:19 AM
I pee on everything. ;)

docta fizz
07-31-2010, 06:53 AM
Ohh the things you think about when your bored. I'm not opposed nor proactive on the subject, I do muse over the idea of marking someone as yours, guess I never thought of it in that way but it does make sense. meh I'll give it a thumbs up.

+

Shorty
07-31-2010, 07:11 AM
Very much for love-bites and hickeys, as long as they aren't in excess (in visible places).

Shlup
07-31-2010, 10:07 AM
BJ and I used to give them to each other as a taunt. Not because bruises are somehow sexy. I suppose we still do once in awhile.

Winter Nights
07-31-2010, 10:14 AM
I'm into biting. And scratching. And.. *ahem* Sorry, I lost my train of thought.

Hrm.. I really have no opinion on marking someone or being marked. I've both received and given such marks and they were never intentional, nor were they regrettable in any way. They were just a result of the attention we were giving one another.

boris no no
07-31-2010, 11:35 AM
When I was younger I was so into giving them, was like some power thing I guess

Now I'm older I hate them.

Anyway, I like to keep my bedroom antics in the bedroom (or at least not in public... some of the times ;) )

Rodarian
07-31-2010, 11:40 AM
I like giving and receiving...I esp like when a girl bites hard on my neck...

Although I once saw my BiL with a hickey on his neck and I was totally disturbed....

Rye
07-31-2010, 02:58 PM
Biting is good. Bite marks are good too, if they're in spots that aren't seen so easily.

Hickeys are not. They look like one has fought a vacuum and lost.

Clo
07-31-2010, 03:07 PM
Oh yes, I never said: Biting and scratching are fine. Bruises, not.

Zeldy
07-31-2010, 03:09 PM
I've only ever gotten them off once person! I've never done it to anyone, either. My boyfriend isn't too keen, which is a shame as I liked them. I got horrific love bites of the one guy though, my neck was covered on both sides, it was funny at the time. He always used to tease me and say he'd give me more. My Mum noticed though...

Biting, scratching, oooh yes please!

rubah
07-31-2010, 03:47 PM
I think the funniest thing about hickeys was when I realized how we kids used to give them to ourselves kinda when we were little. I remember sitting in pre-school and everyone was sucking on their arms and watching as it turned red xD
"if only we knew!"

I didn't realize people were so aghast at small red marks. I think they're more like exploded blood vessels than bruises. I wonder if wikiafterdark has any interesting information on the science of hickeys.

Mo-Nercy
07-31-2010, 03:49 PM
Hickeys are bruises. Bruises are not attractive. I don't want bruises on my neck, chest wherever. Look like a damn domestic abuse victim.

Yeah, I'm not into giving or receiving them. Sorry for breaking anyone's bubbles. :)

Biting is fun though.

xXsarahXx
07-31-2010, 05:50 PM
IMO, they are tacky looking and make whoever has them look cheap....

...this is why I like trying to embarress my other half by giving him one right above his shirt collar line so people in work can see them haha!

Would never recieve on though.

Breine
07-31-2010, 07:12 PM
I don't think I've ever gotten a hickey?

As far as I remember, though, they were the shizzz back when I was 12-15 xD

Shiny
07-31-2010, 07:16 PM
Nah, cuz I don't want to look like I got in to a fight with my neck and loss.

Rye
08-01-2010, 01:22 AM
I think the funniest thing about hickeys was when I realized how we kids used to give them to ourselves kinda when we were little. I remember sitting in pre-school and everyone was sucking on their arms and watching as it turned red xD
"if only we knew!"

I didn't realize people were so aghast at small red marks. I think they're more like exploded blood vessels than bruises. I wonder if wikiafterdark has any interesting information on the science of hickeys.

ROFL. I remember that. In that case, the only hickeys I have ever had were the ones I gave myself on my arm when I was young. XD

Jiro
08-04-2010, 01:28 PM
Oh yes, I never said: Biting and scratching are fine. Bruises, not.

I think this is accurate.

Quindiana Jones
08-04-2010, 07:19 PM
An ex once left my neck in such a condition that I had to go to work wearing a buff thing. I looked like a Wurzel.

So yeah, they get a big old :up: from me!

Iceglow
08-04-2010, 09:20 PM
I've had some pretty epic hickies left in my time. I've also left them theres photographic evidence of my ones around. Personally I quite like the receiving or giving of hickies, especially if they're actually done in the throws of passion, means you're doing it right. The only complaint I have is, some people have this idea that if I've got a love bite it's perfectly good to go "Oh case of low flying bats was it?" I'm sorry you know what it is, if you know who it was then well, shut up because it's not awesome to ask stupid questions. However if you don't know who left their mark ask outright "So who was she? And more importantly, will she be doing it again?" because we're damn adult enough to speak like that.

Miss_Lulu
08-04-2010, 09:27 PM
My ex-boyfriend used to bite me so hard that he left bruises. And it hurt. I didn't really mind that much.

Laddy
08-05-2010, 02:17 AM
UNLIKE SOME OF US I CANT GET A DATE SO I HAVE NOTHING OF THE SUCH THIS THREAD HURTS MY FEELINGS

Christmas
08-05-2010, 09:02 AM
I traumatize people and leave a scar in their memory for life if that counts! :bigsmile: