PDA

View Full Version : UR SO SEXXI EVRY THNG U SAY HAS A BASS LINE ACCOMPANYING IT! <3

Laddy
07-31-2010, 08:18 AM
Okay, so I'm apparently considered very attractive at my school, especially for one of the "freak" kids, I guess. :cool: Most of my girlfriends think I'm very good looking, older women think I look like Robert Plant, put that with smarts, a great fashion sense (THE BEST!), and good ol' sensitivity, and you have ME! And it gets annoying. :eep:

When people found out I was gay (AW HELL NAW DAT AIN'T TRU) they found me even MORE attractive. A good friend of mine wishes I would "go bi" (:mad2:) and go out with her, yet still able to kiss cute guys at for her whenever she wants. Another said that I would get a lot of action if I was straight (:|), and one said that they want me to be their sperm donor (:stare:).

I was speechless. Are you considered attractive? Do you think you're attractive?

I think I'm moderately attractive. :jess:

The Space Pope
07-31-2010, 09:41 AM
I'm really, really hot, as most burn victims tend to be.

G13
07-31-2010, 09:55 AM
I've been told I'm attractive by many people but when I look in the mirror I absolutely hate what I see. I grew a beard to cover most of it up so I'm good now. :bigsmile:

Shlup
07-31-2010, 10:04 AM
I try not to think about it.

Bunny
07-31-2010, 10:11 AM
Yeah, sure, I guess.

Winter Nights
07-31-2010, 10:22 AM
I don't see it, but a few people tell me I am.

Rodarian
07-31-2010, 11:01 AM
To be honest I don't think of my self as being overly attractive... In fact there other people on this forum that twice the attractive than I..That includes Laddy :)

So there....

Laddy
07-31-2010, 11:20 AM
To be honest I don't think of my self as being overly attractive... In fact there other people on this forum that twice the attractive than I..That includes Laddy :)

So there....
You have no idea how good that makes me feel! :love:

boris no no
07-31-2010, 11:31 AM
I'm totally smokin

blackmage_nuke
07-31-2010, 11:36 AM
I make an effort to not be attractive so Im not curshingly disapointed when I realise Im not attractive no matter what I do.

If anything Im repellant

Cuchulainn
07-31-2010, 11:40 AM
I've a face like a hard boiled bollock but I always seem to get some. that's all that matters.

Laddy
07-31-2010, 11:42 AM
You're cute, Cuch!~

Rantz
07-31-2010, 11:52 AM
Like most men seem to, I do think I have a good looking body. My face is more average, I feel, but I don't mind it. I don't often receive spontaneous comments about my looks like what you mentioned in the first post, though!

And yes, Laddy, you are not entirely unlike a young Robert Plant.

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr168/StratRocker/robertplantHURR.jpg

Psychotic
07-31-2010, 01:25 PM
I pay meth addicts money to tell me I'm hot, and I fail to see why their judgment should be questioned.

Madame Adequate
07-31-2010, 01:52 PM
I'm pretty fucking stunning.

Meat Puppet
07-31-2010, 02:15 PM
I guess I’m not handsome enough to create a thread to reassure myself that I am.

Laddy
07-31-2010, 02:32 PM
:love:

Zeldy
07-31-2010, 02:33 PM
I've won cutest female on EoFF like twice, WHAT MORE COULD I WANT :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Mo-Nercy
07-31-2010, 02:45 PM
Only when I wear the right glasses, the right clothes, bother to shave and style my hair the right way do I become passable in the looks department.

So maybe once a month am I attractive. Otherwise, I'm a stubble-faced, short-sighted slob in need of a haircut.

Clo
07-31-2010, 02:55 PM
I've been told I'm attractive by many people but when I look in the mirror I absolutely hate what I see. I grew a beard to cover most of it up so I'm good now. :bigsmile:

Beards are awesome anyhow!

I usually don't get much higher a comment than "cute", but I'm realistic and think that this is pretty much what I deserve and I'm okay with it. My height doesn't help with that. I'm a female, so I tend to be my features' biggest critic.

I put some effort into it. I always take care of my hair and have manicured nails and toes.

Rye
07-31-2010, 02:56 PM
Meh. I feel like I'm the direct opposite of a butterface most of the time. I think I have very good skin, especially on my face, and I think my face is cute. It's the body that isn't the best!

Rocket Edge
07-31-2010, 03:58 PM
I don't think about it much to be honest. I'm often told I am a good looking guy, and women I have been involved with in the past have been attractive, so they must see something. I really don't know though, definitely a question that should be asked to someone else other than me.

Unbreakable Will
07-31-2010, 04:35 PM
Now that I'm single I think about it considerably more, like Rye I think I have a rather good looking face. Now if I bothered to get in shape and get some muscle tone I think I could be quite the looker.

Momiji
07-31-2010, 05:09 PM
Not really, but then again, I've got a self-loathing complex. *shrug*

xXsarahXx
07-31-2010, 05:29 PM
Im my own harshest critic.
Im told im pretty but I really dont believe anyone that says that.
I hate every part of how i look, besides my eyes. I have nice eyes lol

rubah
07-31-2010, 05:40 PM
just enough

escobert
07-31-2010, 05:50 PM
I don't think I'm ugly. A lot of girls say that I'm attractive but they're girls that I don't find attractive and it seems like the ones I do don't think I am or just aren't interested in me. So I dunno.

Shiny
07-31-2010, 07:32 PM
Most of my girlfriends
Wut

You definitely are a Robert Plant reincarnation though.

Are you considered attractive?
By some, but a lot of the comments are creepy. Some even from my mom. :stare:

Do you think you're attractive?
Recently I blow dried my hair and it's all POOF so I don't feel sexy. Hair did equates to feeling sexy. I don't pay attention to my looks after I've showered and fully dressed, but I'm content with my size.

Breine
07-31-2010, 07:33 PM
Ahahaha, you do look like Robert Plant, Laddy! xD

People tend to think I'm attractive, and I've been told so many times. However, my own opinion on how I look changes quite a bit. Sometimes I like how I look, and other times I don't - like pretty much everybody else I guess.

Laddy
07-31-2010, 07:38 PM
Thanks, everyone, Robbie is the shiz.

Shiny, you have girlfriends too, right?

rubah
07-31-2010, 08:29 PM
Most of my girlfriends
Wut

"girlfriends", a friendly way for gay men to refer to females who they are friends with. See "bitches" or "fag hags"

Shiny
07-31-2010, 08:31 PM
Do you mean girlfriend like, "Oh that's my gurl" or girlfriend like, "Oh that's my girl :aimkiss:"?

Either way...

http://www.28th-infantry-division.us/store/ugly%20girl%200.bmp

We're in love.

EDIT: Ohhh!

Hot Shot
07-31-2010, 08:41 PM
I'm smokin hot. I am the shizz! lol not really.

I rarely get told :(
But when it does happen, it makes me feel good :)

Laddy
07-31-2010, 11:02 PM
You are good looking!

And I use gurls, Shiny. DISAPPOINTING!

~*~Celes~*~
08-03-2010, 03:51 AM
I've been told by many that I'm attractive, but I've also heard that I'm not. I feel that I look my best when I put effort into it, i.e. make up and good clothes, hair did. Besides that, meh.

fire_of_avalon
08-03-2010, 04:01 AM
I am not even sort of good looking or attractive. Any good picture you see of me has good light and several takes.

Rodarian
08-03-2010, 06:43 AM
I am not even sort of good looking or attractive. Any good picture you see of me has good light and several takes.

Then why would men such as myself get turned on by the sight of you...You're like a Norse Goddess

Bastian
08-03-2010, 06:55 AM
I used to be hot (http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4855/brighter.jpg).
Now I'm not (http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/2358/eventld.jpg). As much.

xXsarahXx
08-03-2010, 12:17 PM
You've still got it Bastian :P lol

Laddy
08-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Yeah Bastian, you're cute! <3

Jiro
08-04-2010, 01:36 PM
You've still got it Bastian :P lol

Yes he does!

Now, what were the questions?

People here seem to think so, I trust their opinions somewhat. :p

Not going to feign intense modesty here; yes I do. But I don't think I'm anything grand. I'm not going to get modelling contracts or have several women trying to get with me. I don't mind being average :monster:

Peegee
08-04-2010, 08:07 PM
This thread is useless without pics of laddy!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-04-2010, 08:56 PM
Others have told me I'm cute but I would look better if I lost weight.

I agree with that.

Laddy
08-04-2010, 08:57 PM
You'll get topless Laddy colbert pics!

Jiro
08-04-2010, 11:49 PM
Heck yeah

Christmas
08-05-2010, 10:47 AM
By some, but a lot of the comments are creepy. Some even from my mom. :stare:

Recently I blow dried my hair and it's all POOF so I don't feel sexy. Hair did equates to feeling sexy. I don't pay attention to my looks after I've showered and fully dressed, but I'm content with my size.

Do you mean girlfriend like, "Oh that's my gurl" or girlfriend like, "Oh that's my girl :aimkiss:"?

Either way...

http://www.28th-infantry-division.us/store/ugly%20girl%200.bmp

We're in love.

EDIT: Ohhh!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/pewpew.gif

Loony BoB
08-06-2010, 04:51 PM
It depends on who is looking at me. I've been told I'm attractive by some people and I've had my looks dismissed by others. I don't mind much, though... as far as I'm concerned, if I've had a few hot girlfriends in my time (which I have, and in one lovely case still do) then I can't be that ugly.

Rodarian
08-06-2010, 09:39 PM
BoB whoever said that you're is a real douche... U're fly guy and you always get your ladies...:cool:

Iceglow
08-06-2010, 11:58 PM
You'll get topless Laddy colbert pics!

I am the topless colberter! Not you! :colbert:

LOL sorry but couldn't resist. Colbert is actually just how I tend to sit when I'm not needing to use my hands for typing or gaming. So when webcam chatting to someone on skype I end up doing a colbert towards them.

As for my looks, I've been told I'm good looking in the past, I've also been told I'm an ugly smurfer... can't account for taste though. I could probably do with losing a couple more kilos and then toning up some which is something I'm working on for my own sake since I'd be happier.

Even if I'm not the most attractive guy around I am probably one of the most charming people that I've known. I am regulary told I am a smooth talker or that I have a real way with words. I never have problems getting the girls I want at any rate. Hell I find charming a girl just for the hell of it one of the most fun pursuits or hobbies I have.

Imperfectionist
08-07-2010, 12:11 AM
I've won cutest sexiest female on EoFF like twice once, WHAT MORE COULD I WANT :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: