PDA

View Full Version : Games That Should Be Made

rubah
08-01-2010, 03:31 PM
I had come up with one of these yesterday, and I saw MILFy had one in EoEO, soooo, thread time!

My game:

Bears of War
this would obviously have bears fighting. Bear tanks, armored bears (yay HDM), grizzly slaughter.

Marshall Banana
08-01-2010, 03:40 PM
Super King Koopa: Toad Genocide.

Shiny
08-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Revenge is a Bish

Seals clubbing Canadians.

Bunny
08-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Anthropomorphic Squirrel: The Rise of the Jew Monkey.

It's an adventure game!

Laddy
08-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Big buff men in the future shoot aliens and there's a lot of needless blood!

Dreddz
08-01-2010, 09:31 PM
I was going to post something stupid then realized Shenmue III still hasn't been made. So yeah......Shenmue III.

The Man
08-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Chrono Break. Although given Square Enix's track record lately maybe we're better off just imagining it.

NorthernChaosGod
08-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Chrono Break. Although given Square Enix's track record lately maybe we're better off just imagining it.

Yessssssssss.

Hahaha. Duke Nukem Forever?

Depression Moon
08-01-2010, 11:14 PM
When I first saw the image used in my current sig, I immediately thought of a Darkstalker spin off starring B.B. Hood. It would be an action game of course. I'm not sure if it would be intelligent of me to share it here. I am borrowing the character of a licensed character and not my own, but I'm still not sure if I could potentially suffer from posting it.

Vermachtnis
08-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Netherworld Colosseum, a Disgaea fighting game.

NeoCracker
08-01-2010, 11:54 PM
I want another Makai Kingdom, I prefer that games tweaks to the Disgaea games, if only because I"m not fond of the geopanels.

Though the game that I'd love most of all is a reboot series of Xenosaga that isn't going to prematurely end. :(

xXsarahXx
08-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Netherworld Colosseum, a Disgaea fighting game.

This.
That would be awesome!
Good idea :D

Old Manus
08-02-2010, 12:51 AM
Alone in the Park

It's a child abduction simulator.

VeloZer0
08-02-2010, 01:01 AM
Alone in the Park

I'm sure it exists in Japan, those uptight censors just never let a NA release be possible.

The Man
08-02-2010, 01:06 AM
Alone in the Park

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/6/61/Child-abduction-real.jpg

McLovin'
08-02-2010, 01:09 AM
An FPS with a map the size of Germany with different terrains scattered around of course. One big server. 4 Factions. You play as one and it's all out war. I'd play that. Like a multiplayer version of Fallout 3.

Bolivar
08-03-2010, 04:26 AM
An FPS with a map the size of Germany with different terrains scattered around of course. One big server. 4 Factions. You play as one and it's all out war. I'd play that. Like a multiplayer version of Fallout 3.

Wow that's actually insane, but I'm sure someone will come in here and tell us something similar that has been done. Actually Far Cry 2's single player is kinda like that being big, different terrain, and multiple (well, more than 1) factions, but that doesn't really work as an analogy.

I want Shining Force 4 more than anything. And Streets of Rage 4. Used to say Sonic 4 as well, but that's already in development and might just suck.

Metal Gear Solid 6 on PS3 but with all of the features from Peace Walker, in addition to multiplayer matches in the place of Outer Ops.

oddler
08-03-2010, 09:51 AM
I want Shining Force 4 more than anything.

Oooh, more with this franchise, please.

Shoeberto
08-03-2010, 12:32 PM
MAG on the PS3 sounds about like that. Or Planetside on the PC. The MMOFPS concept has been around for some time - Planetside was the first to execute it back in '02 or so - but the problem is that the gameplay doesn't scale as well as you might think. It requires a lot of concessions from a design standpoint to keep it from being absolute chaos, which is probably why none of them have ever really taken off.

Madame Adequate
08-03-2010, 12:51 PM

Wow that's actually insane, but I'm sure someone will come in here and tell us something similar that has been done. Actually Far Cry 2's single player is kinda like that being big, different terrain, and multiple (well, more than 1) factions, but that doesn't really work as an analogy.

I've not played it myself so I can't say for sure, but ArmA2 might fit that bill reasonably closely.

ValkyrieWing
08-03-2010, 07:36 PM
Valkyrie Profile with Hrist's story..even is she's a...well, you know.

McLovin'
08-03-2010, 08:44 PM
MAG on the PS3 sounds about like that. Or Planetside on the PC. The MMOFPS concept has been around for some time - Planetside was the first to execute it back in '02 or so - but the problem is that the gameplay doesn't scale as well as you might think. It requires a lot of concessions from a design standpoint to keep it from being absolute chaos, which is probably why none of them have ever really taken off.

MAG is actually the inspiration for this. And since they did pretty well with that why not take some concepts of that and put it into an all new generation MMOFPS since this isn't 02 anymore. :)

champagne supernova
08-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Vagrant Story 2. I've been waiting for this game since Vagrant Story.

Although basically calling a game Hobo Story probably meant it didn't take off commercially.

Vermachtnis
08-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Vagrant Story 2. I've been waiting for this game since Vagrant Story.

Although basically calling a game Hobo Story probably meant it didn't take off commercially.

Actually I think calling it Hobo Story would have helped.

Clo
08-03-2010, 11:10 PM
I want to play a game called Me vs Everyone, where you have no allies and have to see how long you can last on your own in a world where everyone is out to get you.

It could also be called Paranoid Schizophrenia: the Game.

Shoeberto
08-03-2010, 11:25 PM
I want to play a game called Me vs Everyone, where you have no allies and have to see how long you can last on your own in a world where everyone is out to get you.
I N C E P T I O N

Wolf Kanno
08-05-2010, 07:34 AM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2007/03/Mog_of_War_by_brandokay1.jpg

Mog of War baby, come on Squenix, you know you want to. :cool:

I too would also love to see a Vagrant Story 2, I would also love to have the Xeno team return to Squenix and have them make a sequel/prequel to Xenogears while I'm at it. Chrono Break would also be great.

I think I would love to have Sakeguchi make another Final Fantasy Game as well but that ain't ever happening either. The World Ends with You 2 would be kick ass and a real direct sequel to FFTactics with Matsuno at the helm would be awesome as well. Guilty Gear X3 would also be much appreciated as well as Capcom making another SF based off the Alpha series engine. Suikoden VI thats actually based in the main series timeline... Breath of Fire VI, a new Mega Man X title and Mega Man Legends 3 for that matter. Also a HD 2D Castlevania title would make me drool.

NeoCracker
08-05-2010, 07:42 AM
Camelot Considering Breath of Fire RPG Revival at C3 News (http://www.cubed3.com/news/10339)

BoF VI may actually be a possibility.

And I'll second The SF Alpha getting a new game, as I prefered the Alpha Series to the main one.

Skyblade
08-05-2010, 09:04 AM
I would love to see a galactic simulator based around the Lensmen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lensman_series) universe. I'm imagining it styled similar to Master of Orion, but greatly expanded, and with a campaign mode. The books already contain some incredible guidlines for tech trees, unit types, strategies, and information, and the Boskonian War is still one of the most epic pieces of space opera ever written, and would be incredible if implemented in a game form.

And I'm so happy I don't have to say "A sequel to Golden Sun" in these threads anymore. Squee!

Laddy
08-05-2010, 03:18 PM
P5 is a given, but I want is faster.

Baldur's Gate III please? Grandia 4?

Flying Arrow
08-05-2010, 04:20 PM
An Elder Scrolls game that isn't hampered by bugs, terrible AI, and dreadful interactions with NPCs.

Vermachtnis
08-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Mega Man Legends 3

Forget Netherworld Colosseum, I want this.

Skyblade
08-07-2010, 12:52 AM
Ooh, yes. Add in Halo: Red vs Blue to my list. A Halo game with a long, interesting, and funny first person campaign written by our buddies at Rooster Teeth. It would be truly incredible.

Iceglow
08-08-2010, 10:54 PM
On a serious note, I'd love to see a Wheel of Time game done, It'd have to avoid being about the main characters of the book series for it to work because well...the main story is too huge to consider. However a game set in the world of the wheel of time would be good :)

Laddy
08-09-2010, 01:26 AM
On a serious note, I'd love to see a Wheel of Time game done, It'd have to avoid being about the main characters of the book series for it to work because well...the main story is too huge to consider. However a game set in the world of the wheel of time would be good :)
I so want to have sexual intercourse with you right now. :love:

The Man
08-09-2010, 02:42 AM
On a serious note, I'd love to see a Wheel of Time game done, It'd have to avoid being about the main characters of the book series for it to work because well...the main story is too huge to consider. However a game set in the world of the wheel of time would be good :)There already was one (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wheel_of_Time_(video_game)) :monster:

black orb
08-09-2010, 11:03 PM
>>> A decent rpg maker..:luca: