PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Who

sir helix
08-06-2010, 02:33 AM
He came from the planet gallifrey, and we all know hes what we all need. so whos your doctor? Whos your favorite companion, villan, whats your favorite moment or quote please share all.

and remember

"The angels have my phone box"

Agent Proto
08-06-2010, 02:38 AM
I like the current Doctor, Eleven! I share the same birthday with Matt Smith, so he's my choice. Second would be Ten, and Nine. I've heard good things about Four, so he'd probably be my favorite Doctor from the old Who seasons. :p

Bunny
08-06-2010, 02:42 AM
Is the second season of the newest incarnation any good? I watched the first episode but it was incredibly boring and I turned it off. I might go through it again if I get promises that it gets better.

Also this show is extremely popular among lesbians.

sir helix
08-06-2010, 04:18 AM
matt smith has done a great job, the new series moves at a slower pace but if you can sit through all of amys belly acheing and rory's being there (i actualy love rory) its very good, not as great as previous series but for a Doctor Who fan its a great addition, most of the episodes kind of bore you, even the horrible ones have their parts that simply awe you and make you want more.

I only wish Eccleston had done more than a handfull of episodes, sure he didnt look very doctorish but He did an awsome job, the best episodes to me were the two Child episodes when Rose and the Doctor met Capt Jack.

Sadly the capt jack episodes were kind of ruined for me since i discovered torchwood before doctor who (im still crying).

oh and kudos toall who loved the chaser's (Doctor Who Song) just though id add that, the only person who understand my dr who addiction is my retired english teacher.

and remember the most important thing of all

"What ever you do, don't blink. Blink and your dead."

Agent Proto
08-06-2010, 11:24 PM
Is the second season of the newest incarnation any good? I watched the first episode but it was incredibly boring and I turned it off. I might go through it again if I get promises that it gets better.

Also this show is extremely popular among lesbians.

I suggest you watch through it again, from the start, like I have done. There are some amazing episodes, and some not so amazing ones. The first season starts off kinda slow, and Rose, the Doctor's main companion throughout series one and two, you may like her or you may not. I, for one, didn't like her very much, but she's tolerable at best. xD

Cuchulainn
08-08-2010, 02:56 AM
Tom Baker was the best Doctor. Hands down.

The last three have been great. Loved Tennant.

blackmage_nuke
08-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Ive liked all of the ones Ive watched except for Colin Baker. I dont know who my favourite would be.

Crop
08-08-2010, 01:33 PM
I liked David Tennant at first, but by the end he kinda got on my nerves. I can see that happening with this new guy, but for now I think he's really great.

Bastian
08-16-2010, 07:39 PM
I think this is really dependent on which Doctor you have "been with" the longest or "met" first.

While I met Eccleson's Doctor first and hated Tennant's when he first appeared (I thought he was too gay and not action hero-y enough ((which I now realize has nothing to do with Doctor Who)) but I grew to love Tennant's Doctor more and more until I couldn't stand watching the Eccleson episodes anymore. Matt Smith's . . . is growing on me. If he sticks around for a few more seasons, he might end up being my favorite.

I do really like Tom's Doctor a lot too, though.