PDA

View Full Version : Druuuunk

Inferno
08-08-2010, 08:12 AM
I've been playing NHL10 all night with 2 friends and right now I'm so drunk. The first thing I did when I opened the door is to get in the refrigerator to get something to eat.

What's your routine when you come home drunk !?!

Laddy
08-08-2010, 08:14 AM
A drunk thread without Cuch is not a drunk thread.

Bunny
08-08-2010, 08:19 AM
You type remarkably well for a very drunk person.

Iceglow
08-08-2010, 09:28 AM
Some people can manage a suprising level of typing when drunk Bunny, mine is usually ok, so long as I slow down my typing speed somewhat however often I try and type fast and can't be bothered to fix the typos and so it looks brilliantly...drunk?

So for my routine for getting in drunk. Well it depends, if I get in to my place drunk alone normally I'll go pee, drink 3 pints of water and pass out. If I get in to my place drunk with one of my best mates, I'll probably end up eating the chicken shop or kfc we undoubtedbly brought on the way home then drinking a pint or so of water before laughing my ass off about the randomness of the night until I pass out. If I get back in drunk with a lady I've met on the night out well then, then I have a quick shower to wake myself up and to freshen up and the fun times begin ;)

Jiro
08-08-2010, 09:34 AM
I don't usually get in the fridge when I'm trying to find something to eat, but I'll give it a try next time.

I don't come home drunk, I just sleep wherever I happen to be. The day that ends up being a gutter will be a sad day indeed

boris no no
08-08-2010, 10:05 AM
stumble through the door with some sort of greasy take away (last time it was Maccie Ds! me n DC are classy lassies)
then maybe have some sort of smoke, then drink a pint of Barocca (seriously - best hang over cure, but must be done the night before), and then finally collapse.

Breine
08-08-2010, 10:48 AM
If I haven't had anything to eat in town, I'll grab something from the fridge and probably have some water too. If I have any cigarettes left over, I might have one of those out on the balcony and then go to bed.

If I have friends staying over we usually sit and chat, while either having a smoke and/or something to eat. Y'know, to wind down before going to bed.

EDIT: But then there are also afterparties :)

Shlup
08-08-2010, 10:58 AM
I, uh... When I'm drunk, I'm usually barely awake by the time I get home. I don't drink very often though. When I am otherwise intoxicated I don't think you can tell the difference in my posts, but if you saw me typing the post you'd notice I am doing so waaaaay slower.

I kind of miss getting drunk frequently. I don't miss being a fatty though! (Shut up, Raistlin.)

champagne supernova
08-08-2010, 11:34 AM
I can type very well drunk, just a lot slower. And sms too. I just need to close my one eye to stop the screen from moving around strangely. Apparently, my drunk routine is to come home and sit down on one of my chairs. I only know this because I once woke up there and I'm always dropping stuff down the side of it. In other words: MEMORY LOSS!

Rocket Edge
08-08-2010, 12:36 PM
I usually sleep over in someone else house, but when I just come home I look for food. If I'm too broke to get a take away I just wait and look in the fridge at home. I have made some cool original recipes in the past, that consists of half the contents of the fridge.

Cuchulainn
08-08-2010, 01:57 PM
wasn't drinking this weekend.

Christmas
08-08-2010, 02:19 PM
I never get drunk. :mymelbert:

Raistlin
08-08-2010, 04:37 PM
I get some water and usually just fall asleep shortly thereafter. If I get on the computer, I can type fine, but I type slower and use backspace a ton.

I don't miss being a fatty though! (Shut up, Raistlin.)

I was not going to say anything. :aimangel:

You are a disappointment. :cuch:

Rodarian
08-08-2010, 04:52 PM

*SHOCK*:eek:

I'm pretty good at handling my liquor so when i come home, I usually have a gallon of water, pop a painkiller... And have cig before I sleep....

The next day I feel brighter than rain! :D

escobert
08-08-2010, 05:29 PM
I get drunk more nights than i don't so I come home and eat everything I can find. then I smoke some weed and a cig and go to bed! Oh and always bring a glass of water up to bed with me because I know I'll want it in the morning!

EDIT: apparently I made tuna fish sandwiches last night. and hid them all over my fridge. also pretty stoked I made some iced tea too!

Agrias
08-08-2010, 05:54 PM
When i come home drunk i'm usually saying "I love you eric" a bagillion times, over and over again. Then i fall over as i take off my shoes....Hmmm then i get food......And then i fall over climbing up the stairs resulting in having to get MORE food. So then i have eric carry me up the stairs cause he's usually the sober one. Then i fall over while brushing my hair and also when changing. Then i take three bites of food and collapse into bed, sprawling.

I wake up and never know where my bruises come from till eric relates the stories...D:

Zeldy
08-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Ah well let's see; when the lights came on in Zoo bar at 3am last night, I proceeded to cry at the pain my heels were causing me (not literally, more of a OH GOD WHYYY DO I WEAR THESE). Took said heels off, got a piggy back to the fast food place where I ordered chips and mayonnaise. Paid for a taxi home and then crept in the house so quietly as if I were a burglar and went straight to bed.

Clo
08-09-2010, 02:57 AM
When I'm drunk, it's usually very late when I come home so I pass out in bed. And then there's usually some sexy time involved, and I'm a very put-together drunk so this isn't as bad as it may sound immediately.

I hosted a lot of my own parties with a lot of friends over at my last apartment, so usually I was already home so I would call out to the remaining people who would still be there not to break anything while I was unconcious.

Also, when I move into my new apartment, in... 12 days, I plan to decorate and then proceed to be drunk for as much time as possible for the remainder of August.

Inferno
08-09-2010, 03:00 AM
I never get drunk. :mymelbert:

You're like my gf, and she can't drive my manual transmission car when I wanna drink. I need a new girl

Mirage
08-09-2010, 03:00 AM
My only real routine when I come home drunk is to down 5 glasses of water to avoid 90% of the hangover effects the next day. It always works.

NorthernChaosGod
08-09-2010, 03:23 AM
It's usually to pass the fuck out. I usually drink until I absolutely have to stop and then leave shortly after.

Shoeberto
08-09-2010, 03:49 AM
Watch videos, play video games, or drunk dial people. Depends on my mood!

Peegee
08-09-2010, 04:51 PM
I black out and wake up hours later with no idea what had happened, until sometime in the afternoon (I figure the neural receptors finally start working so I can recall things). For example apparently one night I gave my car keys away so that I could get a ride home. Instead of waiting for the car, I end up in a taxicab with another friend only to be dropped off at her house. I walk home, get accosted and followed by druggies looking to score.

I was 'scared' in the general sense of the word so I decided to walk to the coffee store to sober up. Instead, I walk right into the wetlands. I decide at that point to just go home. However since I gave my car keys away...I don't have house keys! So I pass out on the deck until it started to rain, at which point I finally decide to open the back door...which was unlocked the whole time.

They found me asleep in the living room floor soaking wet hours later.

Another time I texted a girl in Hong Kong to meet up at the bar district. I meet her there, separate a few hours later, and woke up in my apartment with blood on my collar. I never did figure out what happened that night.

And you know how you do the 'walk and puke' ? I've actually done that one of the first times I drank heavily. 8 beers and 4 rum and cokes and 8 shots of tequilla = fun times for PG. I vomitted at the bar, and they didn't throw me out (thank you!), then I vomited on the way home after the bus, and then twice at home before I passed out.

That night celebrated the first night I owned a PS1 :D

Usually I just stumble home and pass out somewhere with a throbbing headache - I usually have enough sense to not get arrested, which may or may not be a good thing.

XSabinX
08-11-2010, 12:17 AM
My only real routine when I come home drunk is to down 5 glasses of water to avoid 90% of the hangover effects the next day. It always works.

Exactly what I do.

Jowy
08-15-2010, 02:11 PM
I like to go to breakfast after a night of heavy drinking. Sunday morning they have the all you can eat breakfast buffet.

Logie
08-15-2010, 03:17 PM
I go straight to Facebook.. which can be detrimental, as you can imagine.

Rye
08-15-2010, 03:28 PM
I always drink lots of water, like at least 2 glasses worth, like Mirage said. I almost never get hung over as a result.

Rad Bromance
08-17-2010, 12:12 AM
I get drunk more nights than i don't so I come home and eat everything I can find. then I smoke some weed and a cig and go to bed! Oh and always bring a glass of water up to bed with me because I know I'll want it in the morning!

EDIT: apparently I made tuna fish sandwiches last night. and hid them all over my fridge. also pretty stoked I made some iced tea too!
I want to be just like you when I grow up.

escobert
08-17-2010, 02:16 AM
:love:

I've been drinking less as of late