PDA

View Full Version : Best Pizza!

Laddy
08-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Choose the pizza chain to rule over all.

Iceglow
08-08-2010, 08:07 PM
When it comes down to pizza companies listed here I would say it's Papa Johns, Though I only know of PJ's, PH and Domino's so yeah and Pizza Hut tastes good but having worked there I'm going to have to vote against them since I know how crap their ingredients are. Domino's pizzas are even worse than Pizza Hut!

Personally however my favourite company is not listed here, it's Pizza Express and they're fantastic.

Shoeberto
08-08-2010, 08:11 PM
National chains are seldom the best at anything!

I'm still checking out the local places here. There's a little tavern that has pretty delish pizza with a lot of options (even seafood... yuck. My friend got it and liked it, though!). As far as national chains go, I like Papa John's and Pizza Hut. I seldom pass up the chance to try a local place out though.

escobert
08-08-2010, 08:11 PM
Windsor's Pizza Chef. I love me some Greek Pizza ^_^

Shiny
08-08-2010, 08:39 PM
Hot wing pizza from Vermont.

boris no no
08-08-2010, 08:40 PM
Nominoes <3

oddler
08-08-2010, 08:46 PM
Papa John's. Not Little Caesar's. I used to work there and ate a pizza a day for a good long while. Kind of got burned out. :choc2:

I Took the Red Pill
08-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Frank's Pizzeria makes the best pizza in town. Of those chains I'd probably go with Pizza Hut, but the newly designed Domino's Pizza is actually pretty damn good.

Rodarian
08-08-2010, 09:24 PM
PIZZA The HUTT of course...

http://www.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Pizza-the-Hut.jpg

Breine
08-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Out of those listed we only have Pizza Hut here, but that's not really any good.

There's a good pizza place not too far from where I live. They have a pizza with spinach and feta cheese that's divine.

Chloe.
08-08-2010, 10:16 PM
I love Domino's, haven't had it for a while though, I really fancy it now :(

Rye
08-08-2010, 10:44 PM
Best pizza comes from small local parlors. Pizza Hut in the UK is pretty good though.

G13
08-08-2010, 11:34 PM
The Pizza Pipeline, I think it's only in the Pacific Northwest though. Good 'za.

I like Little Caesar's but not from their Hot and Ready stores. I used to work at one and now that I know how they do things I refuse to eat one of their pizza's.

Crop
08-08-2010, 11:50 PM
None of them, and they're all overpriced. There is a small local about 5 minutes walk from me called Pizza Perfection, the clue is in the name.

Aurey
08-09-2010, 12:08 AM
Chains are nasty. If we're skint, Little Caesars because it's cheap and quick to pick up, but it's still gross. Best local pizza around here is called Zio's, their pizzas are huge and absolutely delicious. The owners used to run a strip joint that was burned down supposedly by the Hell's Angels.

xXsarahXx
08-09-2010, 12:10 AM
Gotta love some Pizza Hut :D
Meat feat with cheesy bites crust...om nom nom!

Christmas
08-09-2010, 01:03 AM
http://www.jasonlove.com/pictures/00101-funny-pictures-pizza.jpg

Raistlin
08-09-2010, 02:09 AM
I like Papa John's and Domino's from the big companies. But my favorite is a local place in Gettysburg. Very expensive pizza, but really, really good.

Clo
08-09-2010, 02:43 AM
I don't really like chains. And definitely not the pizza at where I work most of the year, that :bou::bou::bou::bou: is garbage and I only ever eat it if I can get it for free and if I've analyzed it at every angle and deeply considered the outcome.

Considering where I live, the local places are just phenomenal and surpass the chains my landslides.

Agent Proto
08-09-2010, 02:56 AM
I like Papa John's out of all the big name chains. I've had CiCi's pizzas because it's a pizza buffet, all you can eat. The pizza there is mostly awful. :/

fire_of_avalon
08-09-2010, 03:18 AM
In Mars Hill, Papa Nick's. It's probably the best I've ever had because the lady who runs the joint learned from her dad and she does it all on her own. After Papa Nick's it's Pepper's in Chapel Hill and Amante's in carrboro.

escobert
08-09-2010, 03:21 AM
Also EBA's in Hanover New Hampshire is awesome. Obama even ate there after a speech at Dartmouth!

Mo-Nercy
08-09-2010, 04:27 AM
For 'normal' pizzas, there's a joint near my place called Wally and Ozzie's is the best for it.

For something a bit more upclass...LINK (http://www.crust.com.au/). Shepherd's Pie pizza, Peking Duck pizza... omg, heaven.

Levian
08-09-2010, 07:07 AM
We have none of those. We used to have Pizza hut a long time ago, but I don't remember what it was like. All the chains over here are decent at best, so my favorites would be some local shops.

Nominus Experse
08-09-2010, 02:46 PM

Iceglow
08-10-2010, 07:49 AM

If you're having pizza hut get it right the best pizza to have is:

BBQ Deluxe on Cheesey Bite base.

The other really good one to have is:

Seafood Lovers on an Italien base

...believe me I've eaten EVERY Pizza on the Pizza Hut menu and aside the classic super supreme and hawaiian these two are the best. I had to eat everything on the menu, I worked for them for a while.

xXsarahXx
08-10-2010, 09:18 AM

...believe me I've eaten EVERY Pizza on the Pizza Hut menu and aside the classic super supreme and hawaiian these two are the best. I had to eat everything on the menu, I worked for them for a while.

I shall try the BBQ Deluxe next time I get a fancying for pizza :D
Im gonna pass on the seafood one though, bleh hate seafood lol

Carl the Llama
08-10-2010, 10:02 AM

...believe me I've eaten EVERY Pizza on the Pizza Hut menu and aside the classic super supreme and Hawaiian these two are the best. I had to eat everything on the menu, I worked for them for a while.

Unless the menu is different in America (or where ever it is you live) then there is no BBQ Deluxe, I am currently a manager at pizza hut though admittedly they are not my favorite pizza place but I always get pizza from there as I can get it for free, if pressed for a choice I would definitely go for Hebies Pizza.

And fyi pizza hut have a new range of The A Team pizza's so I doubt you have tried all of our pizza's anymore ^^

The Man
08-10-2010, 10:09 AM
smurf restaurants: make it yourself. Taste is superior, better for you, no paranoia concerning the cleanliness of your food, and is astronomically more frugal.yeah but, lazy. Also I'm not certain I'd trust in the cleanliness of anything I cooked either. I'm a pretty awful cook.

Gotta go with local parlours. We have a number of great pizza places in Sarasota, including The Italian Grill, Carriagiullo's (I hope I spelled that right; I'm an embarrassing quarter-Italian when it comes down to it) and Cosimo's.

xXsarahXx
08-10-2010, 10:15 AM

...believe me I've eaten EVERY Pizza on the Pizza Hut menu and aside the classic super supreme and Hawaiian these two are the best. I had to eat everything on the menu, I worked for them for a while.

Unless the menu is different in America (or where ever it is you live) then there is no BBQ Deluxe, I am currently a manager at pizza hut though admittedly they are not my favorite pizza place but I always get pizza from there as I can get it for free, if pressed for a choice I would definitely go for Hebies Pizza.

And fyi pizza hut have a new range of The A Team pizza's so I doubt you have tried all of our pizza's anymore ^^

The A team meaty one is nice :D (i like meaty pizzas lol)

Carl the Llama
08-10-2010, 10:38 AM
The A team meaty one is nice :D (i like meaty pizzas lol)

The BA Meat Machine... it was incredibly lazy of them on this count, they took the limited edition Footie Feast and just renamed it :/ if it was me I would have introduced smokey sausage and added that rather then the steak strips.

xXsarahXx
08-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Wow that is lazy!
I like the steak strips, but steak and smokey sausage sounds pretty awesome!

Chris
08-10-2010, 01:06 PM
I haven't eaten pizza in like two years, so I doubt I can even distinguish between any of the chains. :(

Madame Adequate
08-10-2010, 01:23 PM
TJ's bitches. Yeah what now, Leicester is superior to the rest of the world in one way at least; we got motherfucking Seljuks up ins making some trascendent pizzas.

qwertysaur
08-12-2010, 06:17 AM
Homemade :quina: