PDA

View Full Version : Does a whip turn you on? DOES IT!?

Aerith's Knight
08-09-2010, 01:35 AM
Have you ever wondered what it is like to combine the complete shenanigans of Halo 3, with the monster killing of GoW, and top it off with some Epic RPGing?

It is time, people, for the most awesomest co-op game ever put in HD. Reel in the tongue that is sure to be on the floor for I introduce:

http://img.online-station.net/_news/thumbnail/75/37462_500x_castlevania_hd.jpg

It has:

- Epic teamplay
- Diverse monsters
- Spells that chill your bone, from poisonous bubbles to lightning stikes
- Chicks in high heels
- LOOT!
- You, unless you wish to displease me! (which I could understand)

Come forth, travelers, and show here that you wish to join our ramble of awesome. There are only 6 places, as it is 6-player co-op, so be fast or be gone.

This game is for Xbox 360 Live Arcade only.

Interested parties:
1. AK (Gamertag: H3aven's Angel)
2. NorthernChaosGod (on Sunday)

NorthernChaosGod
08-09-2010, 02:05 AM
How much? And when? Both will be taken into account to see if I play.

VeloZer0
08-09-2010, 02:39 AM
I liked all the metroidvania style entries, but the reviews I have seen for this haven't been stellar. I will probably give it a go if we can get a team together to play but otherwise I'll probably pass it over.
I'm not available all that often, so I don't know if it will work. Some Tue/Thursay evenings, and most weekend afternoons.

Aerith's Knight
08-09-2010, 12:20 PM

It's 1200 microsoft points.

Madame Adequate
08-09-2010, 02:42 PM
> Promising title
> Promising mouse-over preview
> Metroidvania is the worst genre :(

Aerith's Knight
08-09-2010, 06:11 PM
This game is awesome when playing in a group. Just imagine killing monsters in every imaginable way possible and getting awesome loot from it.

SOMEONE get it. I'm getting my butt kicked by myself.

razorrozar7
08-09-2010, 07:09 PM
Yet another occasion to damn my absolute lack of a 360.

NorthernChaosGod
08-09-2010, 11:17 PM

What time are you on, nukka?

Aerith's Knight
08-10-2010, 12:26 AM

What time are you on, nukka?

GMT+1 - Amsterdam, Madrid, Paris

And if you're talking about on xbox live, then it's basically A LOT at the moment, although if my losing streak continues without support, probably not for long.

NorthernChaosGod
08-10-2010, 04:41 AM
Cool, your timezone helps some. But I mean what hours do you usually get on? Haha, you're nine hours ahead of me and it might be difficult to play together with me working all the time.

Carnage-
08-10-2010, 04:46 AM
> Game holds a 64/100 on Metacritic
> 2.5/5 rating from my most trusted source, Joystiq.
> Castlevania
> Castlevania with multiplayer

Not interested in getting it whatsoever.

Aerith's Knight
08-10-2010, 09:44 AM
Cool, your timezone helps some. But I mean what hours do you usually get on? Haha, you're nine hours ahead of me and it might be difficult to play together with me working all the time.

I get on usually between 9 PM and 2 AM, so for you between 12 and 17 PM I guess.

> Game holds a 64/100 on Metacritic
> 2.5/5 rating from my most trusted source, Joystiq.
> Castlevania
> Castlevania with multiplayer

Not interested in getting it whatsoever.

That's because it's hard as balls. Any critic that started playing by himself would get his butt whipped in a second. I don't think I've ever played a harder game.

Not to mention any hardcore castlevania fan might find the game deviating from the franchise or something. But I've never played one, so I'm free from bias.

NorthernChaosGod
08-10-2010, 04:41 PM

I get on usually between 9 PM and 2 AM, so for you between 12 and 17 PM I guess.

Haha, I'll be working most days during that time. My next day off is Sunday though, we'll see what happens.