PDA

View Full Version : New Band of Horses album!

Pete for President
08-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Out of the blue! Band of Horses third album Infinite Arms is out. August seems to turn out an amazing month for music, first Arcade Fire, now this!

I really liked their previous two albums, but this one seems more polished and has a little more swing to it. The variety in songs is amazing, which makes the album sound cheerful, a little saddened and heartfelt at the same time. It rocks when it needs to, quiet downs when the vibe is right.

In short: I love it, do you?

Rantz
08-10-2010, 01:24 AM
Hm! I've only ever listened to one of their albums, but I liked it quite a bit. Checking out the new one will be a good opportunity to check out the one I've missed, I suppose!

Breine
08-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Band of Horses is a pretty good band. I saw them live a couple of years ago, and they were really great in concert.

I haven't listened to any of their albums, though.

Rantz
08-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Yeah, this is great. Definitely more polished than what they've put out before, but not overdone. :up:

Pete for President
08-16-2010, 02:36 PM
Yeah, this is great. Definitely more polished than what they've put out before, but not overdone. :up:

Agreed!

It's kinda strange, the album gives me energy but it's perfect bedtime music too. All dreamy and such.