PDA

View Full Version : more Questions

Xaracsis
08-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Where can I get triple growth weapons for cloud cid and red Xiii
Is there like a armor or anything in this with auto wall?
What is the best place to level up materia I don't buy its northern cave I find middel area more usefull
Where can I get elixlirs and megaexlirs I need tons of these 2

answering these questions will be the end of emelard weapon thanx everyone

Raistlin
08-10-2010, 09:37 PM
I don't know the first two off the top of my head (I think maybe Cid's is in the Ancient Forest? It's been a long time...), but I can help with the second too.

Mideel forest is the best place to level up on the world map. The only place that is much better for AP is deep in the Northern Crater, where you can fight Magic Pots. You need elixirs for that, though.

As far as elixirs go, there are only a set amount of them in the game, I believe. But you can use the W-Item glitch to get 99 of them, if you are so inclined.

oddler
08-10-2010, 10:21 PM
You can steal Elixirs from the tonberry and pink pony enemies deep in the Northern Crater. This gives you a good supply so you can stay there and keep feeding the Magic Pots.

Cloud's triple growth weapon, the Apocalypse, is in the Ancient Forest, accessible after destroying Ultima Weapon. Cid's Scimitar is in the underwater reactor. RedXIII doesn't have one. Rune Armlets are the best growth armor and you can buy those in Bone Village, I think.

I don't think there's anything that gives you auto-wall and there are only a set number of Megalixirs in the game (legitimately). :choc2:

Karifean
08-10-2010, 10:45 PM
You get a ring that gives Auto-Wall if you morph those jumping red balls in the same area you find Magic Pots. Note that the Barrier and MBarrier don't permanently stay, though.
For armor, I suggest Mystiles, Zeidrichs or Wizard Bracelets, if you're going for Emerald.

Wolf Kanno
08-11-2010, 02:50 AM
Where can I get triple growth weapons for cloud cid and red Xiii

As stated, their are only two Triple growth weapons. Apocalypse and Scimitar which gives you a total of 5 slots total.

Apocalypse is found in the Ancient Forest at the end of it. It can be accessed by either a colored Chocobo or by beating Ultima Weapon.

Scimitar is found in the Underwater Reactor at Junon.

Is there like a armor or anything in this with auto wall?

No, except the item Karifean mentioned, but you can either master a Barrier materia and use it with a All Materia, or preferably you should acquire Big Guard for the Enemy Skill Materia by using Manipulate on the Sqid monsters found on the beaches near Costa Del Sol. It gives the Wall effect and Haste though Haste tends to burn through the Wall effect faster than normal but Haste stays for awhile.

What is the best place to level up materia I don't buy its northern cave I find midel area more usefull

It is the Northern Crater but only in one specific part of the dungeon. When your party has to split up, take the left path, then you need to take the north path during the second split up I believe, either way its easy to back track to the place. The place has you jumping onto platforms where their is lots of water and the place has weird plant like designs that look like Spider Webs. In this area you fight Magic Pots and the even more rare Mover enemies. Both give tons of AP but Movers are super rare and Magic Pots need Elixers to kill (specifically elixers, MegaElixers don't count) in order to be able to kill them but you have to watch out for all the Master Tonberries who will murder Cloud easily.

I find Mideel is the best on the world map especially on the first Disc but really, you will be their forever if you are trying to master something like KotR. Though the location is the best place for leveling Limit Breaks if you still need to do that. Also powering up the Death Penalty weapon as well.

Where can I get elixlirs and megaexlirs I need tons of these 2

I can't say for sure about Megaelixirs but you can steal Elixirs from Master Tonberries,Gighee, and Iron Man. You can win them from Dark Dragons and you can morph Harpies and Vlakarados enemies.

W-Checking, Megaelixers can be won from Master Tonberries as well. ;)

VeloZer0
08-11-2010, 03:39 AM
Cid's growth weapon is only two slots, 2x3=6. So if you are leveling materia in bulk it is often better to have Cloud with the super high AP materia in his Apocalypse (3x3) and your other two characters with x2 four slot weapons or x1 8 slot weapons.