PDA

View Full Version : Name's Toni.

Toni
08-11-2010, 12:27 AM
Looking for a decent chat about Final Fantasy. (Obviously.) You talk, message, or anything really... me and I'll be sure to respond! :D

Christmas
08-11-2010, 12:38 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/cooltext20850012.gif

Toni
08-11-2010, 12:44 AM
Wooo-eee! That's fancy! O_O Gracias!!! :3

Shlup
08-11-2010, 07:13 AM
Christmas doesn't do anything half-assed.

Welcome, Toni.

(I do everything half-assed.)

oddler
08-11-2010, 07:36 AM
I'm completely unable to do anything with just one butt cheek.

Welcome. :)

Shlup
08-11-2010, 07:42 AM
Try harder.

Mo-Nercy
08-11-2010, 08:28 AM
Heya Toni. Welcome to EoFF. =]

Rantz
08-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Welcome Toni! ... Toni Collette?

Inferno
08-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Name's Inferno. Welcome

Peegee
08-11-2010, 07:00 PM
*sexors newbie*

Fujiko
08-11-2010, 08:14 PM
PG, stay away from the newbies. xD

Hi Toni, welcome to eoff~ ^__~

Peegee
08-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Hey Toni what FF games do/did you play?

Toni
08-12-2010, 07:39 AM
Grassy! ^_^ I'm really liking it so far. I'm having a hard time finding my way around, but I'll figure it out! :D

Hey Toni what FF games do/did you play?

I've played a LOT of them. So... 1,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2,12, Tactics, Tactics Advance, and one for the Gameboy a long time ago that involved some water entity trying to kill the world or something.. :D

Welcome Toni! ... Toni Collette?
Not exactly... <_<
More like Toni, an unknown person who lives down in New Mexico! :D

PG, stay away from the newbies. xD

Hi Toni, welcome to eoff~ ^__~

HIIII! I feel so welcomed here! Everyone's friendly! ^_^

I'm completely unable to do anything with just one butt cheek.

Welcome. :)

Welcome, Toni.

Name's Inferno. Welcome

I just figured out how to multi-quote. <_< Sorry about all that. :P

I find it hard to do anything with one butt-cheek as well.
Herro Inferno, you got a pretty darn cool user name. :D
And Christmas... you're a pretty cool people. :3 Mmm. Plurals are fun.

Levian
08-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Toni Braxton! :eek:

Didn't know you liked Final Fantasy. :D

Momiji
08-12-2010, 08:43 AM

Welcome, Toni.

'sup.

(I must do everything quarter-assed, then.)

Rantz
08-12-2010, 11:27 AM

Merged your posts, no worries :D

Peegee
08-12-2010, 07:42 PM

I wish staff would merge every post in the forum in one super post! That would be so awesome

*ahem*

I love how Toni ignored my first post :D

Shlup
08-12-2010, 08:41 PM
I already warned Tony to hate and ignore you.

Jessweeee♪
08-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Welcome to the EoFF :spin:

Wolf Kanno
08-13-2010, 10:30 AM
Hallo :mog:

Toni
08-13-2010, 09:50 PM

I wish staff would merge every post in the forum in one super post! That would be so awesome

*ahem*

I love how Toni ignored my first post :D

Welcome to the EoFF :spin:

Hallo :mog:

Grassy Rantzien!

PeeGee, I didn't exactly ignore it.. :P

Greetings Wolf Kanno! How's it going? ^_^
I seriously love everyone's nice-ness. It makes me happy...
HIIIII JESSWEEEE!!!!! :3

ScottyRedXIII
08-14-2010, 12:20 AM
Dear Toni....

Welcome TO EOFF from me and all the newbies

Toni
08-14-2010, 08:08 AM

Welcome, Toni.

'sup.

(I must do everything quarter-assed, then.)

Dear Toni....

Welcome TO EOFF from me and all the newbies

Scotty!!! YOU LIKE AURON AND SNAKE!!! ^____^ You have no idea how much that makes me happy. Snake is my favorite character in the world. O_O Auron's my favorite FF character if you don't count the Fighter from FF1... If he does, then Auron's my second favorite! Being a newb is cool. Everyone's nice to me.

Momiji, I'm sorry! I didn't see your post on the first page! Thanks! :D

Pheesh
08-14-2010, 08:10 AM
Hullo Toni. You have a nice, easily pronounceable name; I like that.

Stick around and post lots :3

Wolf Kanno
08-14-2010, 10:34 AM

I'm in a box (http://mgsbox.ytmnd.com/) :shifty:

Toni
08-14-2010, 08:41 PM
Hullo Toni. You have a nice, easily pronounceable name; I like that.

Stick around and post lots :3

I planned on it! :D

Was it like it was your destiny to be there? <3

Goldenboko
08-14-2010, 09:23 PM
Oh Boxy.

Welcome; stick around and post lots ^^

Wolf Kanno
08-15-2010, 05:35 AM

You should come inside the box. Then you'll know what I mean. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K--YiJma6xI&playnext=1&videos=6SQ5GZuHbvs)

Shiny
08-15-2010, 05:39 AM
If you are anything like Toni Collete or Toni Braxton, then you are one of the most amazing people ever.

Goldenboko
08-15-2010, 04:11 PM

You should come inside the box. Then you'll know what I mean. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K--YiJma6xI&playnext=1&videos=6SQ5GZuHbvs)

We must save the boxes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk7mocyPP_c&feature=related)

qwertysaur
08-15-2010, 10:54 PM
Hi Toni. I'm, qwerty. And this is quina! --> :quina:

Toni
08-16-2010, 04:40 AM
If you are anything like Toni Collete or Toni Braxton, then you are one of the most amazing people ever.

No, I'm more like... Checker the Genetically Mutated Were-Chicken. I don't sing much, I play the guitar. :3 Hope that's amazing enough.

Wolf Kanno: (I deleted the quote thing on accident so yeah.)
Man! I don't wanna know what you mean!!! (Now you have to be my friend since you know what I'm talking about.

GoldenBoko: The boxes are well taken care of. Don't you worry your *Insert size of head here* Head. :3

Hi Toni. I'm, qwerty. And this is quina! --> :quina:
Woo! qwerty! I like qwerty typing. HI QUINA!!!! HOW'S IT GOING!? Don't eat me! I don't taste that good for a chicken... :P

Peegee
08-16-2010, 04:53 AM
Why you gotta hate Mandee? Reminds me of my old roommate in college. She would tell girls to stay away from certain frat boys, then be seen going home with them. Bam. It means you want me bebe

Wolf Kanno
08-16-2010, 05:00 AM
Wolf Kanno: (I deleted the quote thing on accident so yeah.)
Man! I don't wanna know what you mean!!! (Now you have to be my friend since you know what I'm talking about.

No worries, and yes, it is indeed awesome to be in the box. ;) Now I just need to call Para-Medic to tell her that her theory on the Glowcaps was correct.

Toni
08-16-2010, 09:35 AM
Why you gotta hate Mandee? Reminds me of my old roommate in college. She would tell girls to stay away from certain frat boys, then be seen going home with them. Bam. It means you want me bebe

I'm hating someone? I didn't know... I'M SORRY! I DON'T HATE ANYONE I SWEAR! (Well, a couple of IRL people, but they don't matter cause they aren't people...)

[QUOTE=Toni;2898446]

No worries, and yes, it is indeed awesome to be in the box. ;) Now I just need to call Para-Medic to tell her that her theory on the Glowcaps was correct.

Ah. But don't listen to the thing she says about the Ural Luminescent Mushrooms. They are not... REPEAT NOT! Safe to eat. Also, if you eat a Spatsa on a ladder, you die. ^_^ Getting camo 95% in the mountains is fun. You can make the guards spam their "!'s". :D (If you already knew this, then you're my secret tumor.)

Logie
08-16-2010, 09:59 AM
Greetings Toni, you wondrous hunk of face.
Have you familiarised yourself with the forum now? :)

Peegee
08-16-2010, 07:51 PM

I'm hating someone? I didn't know... I'M SORRY! I DON'T HATE ANYONE I SWEAR! (Well, a couple of IRL people, but they don't matter cause they aren't people...)

Ah. But don't listen to the thing she says about the Ural Luminescent Mushrooms. They are not... REPEAT NOT! Safe to eat. Also, if you eat a Spatsa on a ladder, you die. ^_^ Getting camo 95% in the mountains is fun. You can make the guards spam their "!'s". :D (If you already knew this, then you're my secret tumor.)

Meh - punctuation fail

Why you gotta hate, Mandee?

I was talking to Shlupduck. She wants me.

Breine
08-16-2010, 09:14 PM
Hey Toni, and welcome to EoFF!

Hope you enjoy it here :)

Toni
08-17-2010, 11:27 PM
PEEGEE: PG-13!! Anyway. I see. O_O Or is it... PG-47?!

Greetings Toni, you wondrous hunk of face.
Have you familiarised yourself with the forum now? :)

Aww thanks. I do enjoy hunks of faces. Yes, I think I've got the hang of the forums, I just need to do a bit more 'splorin. :D

Hey Toni, and welcome to EoFF!

Hope you enjoy it here :)

I'm pretty certain I will, I have been so far! :D

Wolf Kanno
08-19-2010, 07:16 AM

I don't remember I'm afraid. I'm a sad GA-KO... :cry:

Toni
08-19-2010, 10:14 PM
I don't remember I'm afraid. I'm a sad GA-KO... :cry:

Tis okay! :)
Animals camo and Desert face paint. Then you crawl. Tis great. ^_^
Hey, do you know where the GA-KO is in the uh... Groznij Grad area... after you loose all your crap, the underground... place.. thing...

Wolf Kanno
08-19-2010, 10:27 PM
In the sewers area where the dogs chase you and you get to a pull a Harrison Ford "Fugitive" impression? ;)

Madame Adequate
08-20-2010, 12:42 AM
Bit late to this thread, I do apologize! Welcome to EoFF Toni, do stick around and have the fun!

Toni
08-21-2010, 05:27 AM
Bit late to this thread, I do apologize! Welcome to EoFF Toni, do stick around and have the fun!

No worries! I love hellos and welcomes even if I'm not new anymore! ;D
Grassy! I'm enjoying myself so far, and plan to stick around for a long time. :)

In the sewers area where the dogs chase you and you get to a pull a Harrison Ford "Fugitive" impression? ;)

I do believe that is the one. You're stuck with the fork and naked camo?
Before the waterfall with Eva and such.

Freya
08-21-2010, 07:49 AM
Whoa lots of posts or... the formating of this thread is... so many quotes o.o Sorry i'm late, but...

HELLO THERE! Welcome to EoFF! I hope life is grand. Is it? Is life grand? Don't answer because I know the answer is YES! The sun is shining as normal even if it's hiding behind clouds. Our bodies are not incinerating form the lack of an atmosphere so that's great too. I hope you stick around at our lovely establishment if you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask anyone! Most of us will happily give you some help. You can Mognet Message (that's our mail) anyone if you have no idea about something, or if you want to chit chat, that's fine too!

WELCOME AND I HOPE YOU STICK AROUND!

Toni
08-23-2010, 10:02 PM
Whoa lots of posts or... the formating of this thread is... so many quotes o.o Sorry i'm late, but...
WELCOME AND I HOPE YOU STICK AROUND!

I was planning on it! :D
Yes. We aren't incinerating from no atmospheric help-ness... so life is good. Life will always be good until life is no more, and EVEN THEN it'll be good, as long as everyone treats everyone right. :3
Freya's my favorite FF IX character. I think she's adorable.

Freya
08-24-2010, 01:34 AM
I love her! I think he's the best female character in that game. Plus I like stabbing things with a spear but that's besides the point.

escobert
08-25-2010, 03:31 AM
Hi Toni. Have fun!

Toni
08-25-2010, 07:47 AM
I love her! I think he's the best female character in that game. Plus I like stabbing things with a spear but that's besides the point.

I feel so bad for her... to be forgotten by a love is a horrible feeling. (My darn "F" button is jamming!) But yes. Spears are nice... that's why I love Kimahri! WOO! I like Scythes the best though... and Auron's "Katana" God knows why they call it that... <_<

Hi Toni. Have fun!
Hello! I am thank you. I love your avatar! :D

Peegee
08-26-2010, 07:44 PM
I think you can make visitor messages now!

Toni
08-27-2010, 06:41 AM
I think you can make visitor messages now!
Yes I can! I'm not a newb anymore!!! :D