PDA

View Full Version : PC > PS3 Transfer

monkey_dust
08-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Hiya all i'm new to the forums hope you are all well,

I have a quick question about the possibility of transfering a character from the PC version of FF14 to the PS3 version when it is eventually released?

I'm really excited about playing the game but am eager to play the PS3 version.. was wondering if after playing the PC version and leveling a character etc i'll have to start all over again when the PS3 version comes out? or if I can simply log into the account I was using on the PC, on my PS3 instead?

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated, hi again :love:

Ouch!
08-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Your character information is stored in the server, not on your PC or your console. It should just be a matter of logging into your account. The only things you'll lose are any hotkeys you set or anything of that sort.

Mirage
08-12-2010, 09:21 PM
It was no problem to use your FF11 account on a PC, PS2 or Xbox 360, and I think things will stay like that. This is of course not a guarantee, because none of us on this forum can actually confirm it at the moment.

You would however probably have to buy another game disc for the PS3, because you cannot install the PC version you already bought there.