PDA

View Full Version : The sexy part of you

Inferno
08-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Name something you think is sexy of you. It can be anything, a body part, your smile, your voice, your tattoos, your piercings !

For me, I am not even close from having a 6 pack, but I can say at least that I have this part (I have no idea how it's called, if it even has a name)

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3721/absdiet2.jpg

Aerith's Knight
08-12-2010, 03:31 PM
(I have no idea how it's called, if it even has a name)

Thong lines?

Zeldy
08-12-2010, 03:38 PM
oahssfddhfkjsd HIP BONES ARE SO SEXY ON GUYS. THOSE LINES :drool:

ahem, anyway. I get told by many many people that I have a good pair of legs on me, so that. With good legs come a good bum! My boyfriend always tells me he wants a copy of my behind haha!

rubah
08-12-2010, 03:56 PM
well, I know Psy loves my big toes...

oddler
08-12-2010, 03:59 PM
My sense of humor? My down-to-earthness? Whatever it is, it's mostly likely not physical. :choc2:

Vermachtnis
08-12-2010, 04:12 PM
People like my hair for some reason. It's really poofy and heavy, but I always get complaints when I cut it.

Rye
08-12-2010, 04:24 PM
No one has ever complained about my t&a.

Madame Adequate
08-12-2010, 04:42 PM

Not quite true. One person has, because she is a doof.

Mo-Nercy
08-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Apparently, I smell good. xD

I'm also proud of my ability to grow facial hair despite being asian. It's nice to have the option to get a different look going every now and again.

Shorty
08-12-2010, 04:50 PM
My eyes.

Maybe my huge and out-of-proportion breasts.

escobert
08-12-2010, 04:57 PM
no idea.

xXsarahXx
08-12-2010, 05:17 PM
My eyes are definately my sexiest feature.
Men would argue that my comedy oversized boobs are but I disagree.

Bunny
08-12-2010, 06:19 PM
I have wonderful ankles.

Chris
08-12-2010, 06:25 PM
I love my abs. :D

Peegee
08-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Inferno, you have to post your adonis belt now. Mine is starting to show up more, but because my lower abdominal area is developed last, it is coming around oddly.

But I confirmed with /fit/ yesterday that it is indeed there, so meh, I guess I will do leg raises and other stupid nonsense in addition to my boring routine.

I wouldn't call anything that I do sexy. Ew.

qwertysaur
08-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Elbows :bigsmile:

Inferno
08-12-2010, 06:52 PM
Inferno, you have to post your adonis belt now.
Sorry I don't send pictures of my body to dudes

Fujiko
08-12-2010, 06:56 PM
What I've been told the most: my eyelashes, my lips, my nose, my teeth, my hair, my smile and my waist/belly. Others are: my laughter, my determination and cheerfulness. :greenie:

Madame Adequate
08-12-2010, 07:15 PM

Maybe you ought to let me be the judge of that.

Peegee
08-12-2010, 07:21 PM

Maybe you ought to let me be the judge of that.

Stop being selfish and share

@Inferno - send it to a girl on my friends list. Thanks!

Cuchulainn
08-12-2010, 07:21 PM
My eyes and of course my cock.

Rebellious Eagle
08-12-2010, 07:22 PM
My friend once told me I have really nice, proportional legs...so I'll go with that. And my nice abs. :P

ScottNUMBERS
08-12-2010, 07:22 PM
in before 15 inch shlong

Inferno
08-12-2010, 07:25 PM

Watch it... Peegee will request a picture of this

Rye
08-12-2010, 07:27 PM
No, I will be the judge. >:0

boris no no
08-12-2010, 07:29 PM
omg hip bits on a man = :omghey::cheer::cheers::jokey::trout:

<3

I think the sexiest part of my own self is either my eyes or my boobs

Peegee
08-12-2010, 07:29 PM

Watch it... Peegee will request a picture of this

no it's more fun when I keep bugging you for a picture. Then you finally add me on msn and troll me for years, then invite me to your country with the guise of willingly murdering me, only to intend to call the police to get me arrested in a foreign country.

Then you'll slip up and post the logs on 4chan and then one of the moralfags will tell me what you're planning. I'll yell at you on msn while you laugh at me and I'll block you.

Oh wait that's Ceej.

Inferno
08-12-2010, 07:49 PM
Oh I won't murder you... I'll brainwash the pokemons out of your head

Shlup
08-12-2010, 08:12 PM
I, uh... I have parts I like about me, but I dunno about sexy. If I were to ask BJ he would probably say my hair.

I guess I would say the curve of my hips. I don't know what'll happen to my curves once I reach my goal weight, but I've always had a notable dip at the waist that I think looks nice.

Peegee
08-12-2010, 08:36 PM
I, uh... I have parts I like about me, but I dunno about sexy. If I were to ask BJ he would probably say my hair.

I guess I would say the curve of my hips. I don't know what'll happen to my curves once I reach my goal weight, but I've always had a notable dip at the waist that I think looks nice.

Are you planning to get into double digit body mass? Or am I the only person on the planet who doesn't get why WesLee calls you fat?

tl;dr you'll still have your curves and look womanly =D

rubah
08-12-2010, 08:46 PM
inferno, I am interested in seeing this picture. I hate peegies, also.

Rantz
08-12-2010, 08:49 PM
For me, I am not even close from having a 6 pack, but I can say at least that I have this part (I have no idea how it's called, if it even has a name)

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3721/absdiet2.jpg

I have that too. Apollo's belt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo's_belt)

I dunno, other than the Apollo's belt I'm pretty happy with my torso overall. It's either that or my full, flexible

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/eyes-greenish.jpg

Inferno
08-12-2010, 08:56 PM
inferno, I am interested in seeing this picture. I hate peegies, also.
Well I don't think I have a picture of that. Meet me on chatroulette at 9pm.

I have that too. Apollo's belt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo's_belt)
There you go, thanks for the info. With a name like that it feels even sexier !

Rantz
08-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Comparing yourself to Greek gods is good for a guy's self esteem. I mean, if you don't focus on their minuscule penii.

Clo
08-12-2010, 09:27 PM
After I set my mind to losing the weight I gained Freshman year, I now have a perfectly flat and firm tummy. I'm proud of it. I think it's sexy.

Raistlin
08-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Or am I the only person on the planet who doesn't get why WesLee calls you fat?

Mostly because she started calling me "fatty" years ago, so I just did it back. It is beyond a literal description of weight for us.

Well, either that or she's just ginormous and could crush a man with her thigh.

Shlup
08-12-2010, 09:38 PM

Are you planning to get into double digit body mass? Or am I the only person on the planet who doesn't get why WesLee calls you fat?

Last time you saw me in person I weighed exactly three pounds more than I do now. Between then and now I had increased from that weight (where I was also wearing a corset) by as much as 25 pounds. That sucked.

Now I'm okay though. In about 20 more pounds I will be PG-level.

Mostly because she started calling me "fatty" years ago, so I just did it back. It is beyond a literal description of weight for us.

Yeah, I started it. My friends and I use "fatty" as a generic insult.

Rase
08-12-2010, 09:39 PM
in before 15 inch shlong
That's far too long to be sexy. Where's the intimacy?

Eyes are what I'm always told, by people I'm with or just random people I meet. They are a really vibrant blue, so I guess chicks like that?

Chloe.
08-12-2010, 10:34 PM
I've been told I have nice legs by quite a few people, I remember the first time I wore my legs out at work all the girls I work with were like "Wow Chloe, look at your legs!" So them, maybe :shobon:

Peegee
08-12-2010, 10:37 PM

Last time you saw me in person I weighed exactly three pounds more than I do now. Between then and now I had increased from that weight (where I was also wearing a corset) by as much as 25 pounds. That sucked.

Now I'm okay though. In about 20 more pounds I will be PG-level.

Yeah, I started it. My friends and I use "fatty" as a generic insult.

See how I stick up for you. And you keep banning me for being canadian...or asian...or annoying...or asinine...I lost track.

Meany.

I Took the Red Pill
08-12-2010, 10:37 PM
I've been told that my kidney is to die for

qwertysaur
08-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Left or Right?

Peegee
08-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Left or Right?

Listen, I'm just gonna get right to the point here ... can I have your buttocks? I mean, if you die. They look pretty comfortable.

I Took the Red Pill
08-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Left or Right?well I guess left but seeing as I sold my right kidney in 1903 to an Italian haberdasher to get tickets to a Rush show, left and right is pretty much irrelevant

oddler
08-12-2010, 10:46 PM
A fair price to see Rush, I'd say.

Laddy
08-12-2010, 11:04 PM
My voice~

Breine
08-13-2010, 12:06 AM
Eh, I don't know.. People tend to compliment my hair quite a bit, though.

Rye
08-13-2010, 12:08 AM
ROFL, Huxley. I do complain because I don't actually WANT the t&a. XD

I want to be flat all over. Give me the figure of a 12 year old boy, so I can wear all of the cute clothes.

Breine
08-13-2010, 12:18 AM
Give me the figure of a 12 year old boy

Ew no, Rye D:

Shoeberto
08-13-2010, 12:20 AM
big fat cock

escobert
08-13-2010, 01:03 AM
I have that Apollo's belt thing. I remember Usher saying something about how you can have a six pack but unless you have that you don't have good abs or something.

black orb
08-13-2010, 01:15 AM
>>> I heard my liver is pretty sexy..:luca:

NorthernChaosGod
08-13-2010, 01:44 AM
My chest/shoulders.

Screw the leprechaun, he doesn't know what's what. Show me.

What a way to go out.

ChickenHeart
08-13-2010, 01:46 AM
I don't think any body part of mine is hot, but i am happy with my slim build, eyes and eyebrows.

Christmas
08-13-2010, 01:47 AM
My tentacles. :tpg:

escobert
08-13-2010, 01:54 AM
My tentacles. :tpg:

and we have a winner!

Crop
08-13-2010, 02:04 AM
My voice~

I want a good voice. I really wish I had a nice smooth, deep voice.

My eyes are good, they're blue like the ocean deep.

Jiro
08-13-2010, 02:28 AM
I really wish I had a nice smooth, deep voice.

Like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE)?

Fujiko
08-13-2010, 03:15 AM
I really wish I had a nice smooth, deep voice.

Like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE)?

xDD

G13
08-13-2010, 03:29 AM

What a way to go out.

That's my joke! I'll kill you! Brrrrraaaaaaggghhhh!

-D. Zoidberg

I'd say maybe my legs. They're pretty muscular. I dunno really, I'm not sexy. :|

Winter Nights
08-13-2010, 03:38 AM
I haven't the foggiest. My eyes, I guess.

Shiny
08-13-2010, 05:14 AM
I have that Apollo's belt thing. I remember Usher saying something about how you can have a six pack but unless you have that you don't have good abs or something.
Yeah, he said, "if you don't have this *points to hip thing* you're nothing." It's a good thing to have.

Hm, I dunno really know my sexiest feature. I don't tend to sit in my chair and go, "wow these hip bones", but men seem to think my lips are sexy. They're definitely not Angelina Jolie lips so I dunno wtf that's about.

Rodarian
08-13-2010, 06:46 AM
What I've been told the most: my eyelashes, my lips, my nose, my teeth, my hair, my smile and my waist/belly. Others are: my laughter, my determination and cheerfulness. :greenie:

Fujiko.... Every single part of you is sexy....:bow:

@Inferno....You lucky dawg its my goal to get that belt line...However I do have toned flat abs to be greatful for! :D

Recently everyone has been telling me that I have a sexy back (thanks to the efforts of the gym)

Plus my eyes and lips are supposedly a must for the gals and the occasional Laddy to gush over...:D

Aerith's Knight
08-13-2010, 06:53 AM
People are gay for my $5.000.000 kidney.

I love having AB- blood, it's like carrying around a bag of money for emergencies.

Clo
08-13-2010, 06:53 AM
I came back, because I forgot to mention my huge dong, which looks very sexy in a tuxedo.

Masamunemaster
08-13-2010, 07:21 AM
ugh I was gonna post on this, but seeing as now its gotten to the typical thing around where I live I will just stay away now:mad2::-/:grumble:

Pheesh
08-13-2010, 07:59 AM
My strong, determined chin.

qwertysaur
08-13-2010, 08:07 AM
My strong, determined chin.Determined to do what? I hope it is to become a caped crusader who protects the world from the horrors of lack of G.I.R. :bigsmile:

Pheesh
08-13-2010, 08:14 AM
My strong, determined chin.Determined to do what? I hope it is to become a caped crusader who protects the world from the horrors of lack of G.I.R. :bigsmile:

I wish!

It mostly just gets me laid :(

~*~Celes~*~
08-13-2010, 09:17 AM

add on to that: legs, smile, eyes, hair. Also I have Dimples of Venus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimples_of_Venus) which are considered sexy by some i suppose?

Christmas
08-13-2010, 01:23 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/118456-rate-your-sexiness.html

Madame Adequate
08-13-2010, 01:29 PM

add on to that: legs, smile, eyes, hair. Also I have Dimples of Venus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimples_of_Venus) which are considered sexy by some i suppose?

I have those too, Jess likes them xD

Inferno
08-13-2010, 02:23 PM
Dimples of Venus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimples_of_Venus)

Got that too... didn't know it was considered sexy though

Badge
08-13-2010, 04:09 PM
Personally I like my hair. People tend to like my black ass.

Manny
08-13-2010, 07:57 PM
My boyfriend is incredibly fond of my shoulders and my hair. >.> Among other things, but we'll keep this G rated.

boris no no
08-14-2010, 11:20 AM
Dimples of Venus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimples_of_Venus)

Got that too... didn't know it was considered sexy though

I don't... and wouldn't have thought them sexy? With the bum so close I get all distracted

Jowy
08-14-2010, 08:52 PM
I like my hands.

Iceglow
08-14-2010, 10:21 PM
I'm told I'm not bad looking (or a hottie at times, though a couple of people call me ugly normally just to wind me uo because I'm quite vain but one or two genuinely think I am) but I would have to say my sexiest feature is my charm, I've got a good command of the english language and a way with words and twisting things what can leave innocent statements in a whole different light. I often manage to punch way above my weight when it comes to meeting girls especially if I am given the chance to actually talk to them rather than them seeing me and just saying they're not interested because I'm not yet ripped to high heavens.

Because everyone else has listed physical attributes, I'd have to say I think my eyes and my shoulders (which are starting to look impressively broad) do for me :)

KentaRawr!
08-14-2010, 10:44 PM
This thread is so scandalous! :p

fire_of_avalon
08-16-2010, 02:13 AM
My big, sexy brains.

Rodarian
08-16-2010, 08:05 AM
My sexy back!

I'm sorta getting Dimples of Venus... but the jeans have to go lower in ordee for them to be seen XD

EDIT:
Out of respect I've kept it in spoiler mode.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/attachments/general-chat/31855d1280719808-picture-thread-smurfs-missing-shoes-image0125a.jpg

Christmas
08-16-2010, 08:59 AM
Are we back to the era of topless eoffers again? C'mom people, moar picz!! :kaoclove:

Wolf Kanno
08-16-2010, 09:29 AM
I don't know, I've never bothered to ask my GF or any of my past Exs what they felt was sexy about me.

I always assumed it was the fact I never had any sexual interest in any of them. They all have told me that at least. That I was the first guy who didn't want to jump their damn bones and go at it like a rabbit. So I'm going to say its my lack of ogling that makes me attractive. I'm certainly not handsome (though I don't feel I'm ugly either) and I'm not exactly built or even charming. I have no idea tbh. :confused:

War Angel
08-16-2010, 11:30 AM
I've been told I have lovely eyes, great lips and nice arms\hands. This is possibly true, but not extraordinary.

I think the one element that sets me apart, the one true 'sexy' thing about me that few other have (disregarding personality), is my voice.

I have a powerful, resounding and flexible vocal ability, ranging from a bass that would make Barry White blush, to a resonating, rattling and almost crisp Baritone a-la Nick Cave. I can also reach high tones, but those are not sexy. :p

That voice can be used as a real romantic tool, akin to masterful hands and quick wits, and has been known to reduce self-respecting, intelligent women into a mushy puddle of "TAKE ME!!1" in under... well, a fairly short time, anyway. :D

I can't really sing, though. :mad:

* Some elements of this post may have been exaggerated to make me feel better. I'm still damned sexy, though.

missaira
08-16-2010, 11:49 AM
i can't really remember any particular part of me being described as sexy.

Renmiri
08-16-2010, 06:56 PM
well, I know Psy loves my big toes...

My toenails are teh sex ;)

Peegee
08-16-2010, 07:27 PM
@Rod - is that what they are called? I'm sure I have them too!

Rodarian
08-16-2010, 09:45 PM

:colbert:

Its cause of the lower back exercises

Peegee
08-16-2010, 10:08 PM

I don't do any. Or sit-ups. ew.

Rodarian
08-17-2010, 06:37 AM

I don't do any. Or sit-ups. ew.

Thats not good. Strengthen it!

Bunny
08-17-2010, 06:39 AM
I am petitioning for the removal of Rodarian's picture in post #82 of this thread. It is unfair to the female denizens of Eyes on Final Fantasy for such a picture to exist when they themselves cannot respond in kind without fear of warning or dismissal from membership from the aforementioned forum.

Rodarian
08-17-2010, 07:52 AM
I am petitioning for the removal of Rodarian's picture in post #82 of this thread. It is unfair to the female denizens of Eyes on Final Fantasy for such a picture to exist when they themselves cannot respond in kind without fear of warning or dismissal from membership from the aforementioned forum.

The Gals can post their back if they wanted to. I don't think anyone is stopping them....

And I kept that pic in spoiler mode...Out of respect for you....

But does that mean I can't show my chest anymore...

My nipples are awfully pink....

Peegee
08-17-2010, 02:27 PM
So is self-generated porn in-or-out?

Psychotic
08-17-2010, 02:41 PM
I am petitioning for the removal of Rodarian's picture in post #82 of this thread. It is unfair to the female denizens of Eyes on Final Fantasy for such a picture to exist when they themselves cannot respond in kind without fear of warning or dismissal from membership from the aforementioned forum.Yes I'm sure they'd just be queuing around the block to post their tits for all the charming and suave males here to enjoy if it was allowed in the rules. 100% positive.

Pheesh
08-17-2010, 04:16 PM
I am petitioning for the removal of Rodarian's picture in post #82 of this thread. It is unfair to the female denizens of Eyes on Final Fantasy for such a picture to exist when they themselves cannot respond in kind without fear of warning or dismissal from membership from the aforementioned forum.Yes I'm sure they'd just be queuing around the block to post their tits for all the charming and suave males here to enjoy if it was allowed in the rules. 100% positive.

There's more of a chance that they would than there is of you convincing internet dwelling males that they wouldn't actually want to.

Clo
08-17-2010, 04:23 PM

Haha! This is the best line in the whole thread.

Everyone else, go home.

Peegee
08-17-2010, 05:12 PM

There's more of a chance that they would than there is of you convincing internet dwelling males that they wouldn't actually want to.

The reason we're all pissed is that while it was possibly > 0% earlier, it is now 0% for sure now :aimmad:

Pheesh
08-17-2010, 05:20 PM

The reason we're all pissed is that while it was possibly > 0% earlier, it is now 0% for sure now :aimmad:

Welp, there's always every single other website on the internet. So don'y feel too dis-heartened.

Peegee
08-17-2010, 05:33 PM

Welp, there's always every single other website on the internet. So don'y feel too dis-heartened.

I'm banned from every other forum on the internet :(

Rodarian
08-17-2010, 07:53 PM

Everyone else, go home.

:jess:

I'm tempted to post them...But I'm scared of Jess now! XD

Peegee
08-17-2010, 08:19 PM

Everyone else, go home.

Should I just post my boobs and show how it's harmless to post topless pics?

leader of mortals
08-17-2010, 11:32 PM
What isn't sexy about this?

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1918/030549.jpg

qwertysaur
08-17-2010, 11:37 PM
That top left incisor. :bigsmile:

leader of mortals
08-18-2010, 12:12 AM

So $6000 braces and near endless pain did nothing!? D:

Moon Rabbits
08-18-2010, 12:26 AM
my detached personality.

qwertysaur
08-18-2010, 12:30 AM

So $6000 braces and near endless pain did nothing!? D:
I didn't read the post part, just looked at the picture :p

NorthernChaosGod
08-18-2010, 01:57 AM

Everyone else, go home.

DO IT, FAGGOT.

Pheesh
08-18-2010, 03:33 AM

Everyone else, go home.

DO IT, FAGGOT.

Eyes on Final Fantasy: the only place where you're gay if you don't show other guys your nipples.

Shiny
08-18-2010, 04:30 AM
Dear Rod,

FOR GOD'S SAKE, I do not want to know the color of your nipples, the shape of your penor, the built of your back, or anything else pertaining to your body.

Hate/Love,

Shiny

Rodarian
08-18-2010, 12:46 PM
Dear Rod,

FOR GOD'S SAKE, I do not want to know the color of your nipples, the shape of your penor, the built of your back, or anything else pertaining to your body.

Hate/Love,

Shiny

Hahaha Love/hate you too Shiny.... Well mostly love Shiny!

Besides I wasn't going to post any :P

Peegee
08-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Dear Rod,

Hate/Love,

Shiny

Hahaha told.

inb4 pg gets told :(:cry::cry:

Bringer87
08-31-2010, 03:54 AM
I have a great booty and legs.

Pheesh
08-31-2010, 05:19 AM
I have a great booty and legs.

Really? Well my name's PG and can I has asl?

The Summoner of Leviathan
08-31-2010, 06:10 AM
My eyes. :D Though I have been told my tongue too...:p

Pheesh
08-31-2010, 06:13 AM

Tongues can't be sexy Bobb-Oh....OHHH!

:nonono:

08-31-2010, 06:20 AM

Tongues can't be sexy Bobb-Oh....OHHH!

:nonono:

I am not beyond demonstrating for you, Feelip. ;)

Pheesh
08-31-2010, 06:24 AM
Sometimes, not often, but sometimes Bobby, I'm glad we're on separate sides of the world.

08-31-2010, 06:26 AM
Just admit it, you wish you were in my bed tonight.

Rodarian
08-31-2010, 08:18 AM
Just admit it, you wish you were in my bed tonight.

Porno Alert! Porno Alert!! X_X