PDA

View Full Version : Would go and watch this guy perform?

Vikeve
08-13-2010, 08:35 PM
This guy plays glass as an instrument and eats it and its crazy. My brother did an article on him and I find this to be pretty awesome.... but slightly disturbing... I think thats what he was going for anyway.

YouTube - Nocturnal TV-Justice Yeldham Live @ The Marquee Sydney (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbM38VghFnk)

Psychotic
08-13-2010, 09:16 PM
Good god no, I don't want to go within 500 feet of someone from Australia unless I have something like a flamethrower to purge that subhuman filth from the face of the Earth.

uh

the glass thing is kind of cool though I guess

Iceglow
08-15-2010, 01:34 AM
As a musical instrument? I'll pass it sounds like white noise 95% of the time in that video I would rather listen to someone play a piano or guitar or drumset lol. As for the whole biting the glass to pieces part? Pretty damn cool though to be fair the difference between cool and stupid here is like none existent it's stupidity at it's coolest. if you're going to fuck your teeth and mouth up then it might as well be by biting panes of glass to pieces. At least with his pedophile beard if it turned out he was one he'd be well prepared for any nasty sandwiches he got in prison lol

Christmas
08-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Eating and Music all at the same time? Awesome! :kaoclove: