PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Adventure for sale

Masamunemaster
08-15-2010, 09:13 AM
I know it says Final Fantasy, but seeing as it wasnt made by square I didnt think it should go in the areas.

SpawnofSephiroth bought Final Fantasy Adventure a while back but is now looking to sell it. He asked me to put a post on here since he hasnt been able to get on the internet in quite some time due to always working and other problems...Ok lets just skip the other boring stuff and get straight to the topic here

Final Fantasy Adventure(the green one)
Very good condition
Original box w/ map and all other books
Asking price: $50 or best offer

Yeargdribble
08-15-2010, 11:37 AM
SpawnofSephiroth bought Final Fantasy Adventure a while back but is now looking to sale it.

I believe you're looking for "sell." Yup... I'm that guy.

To add a little detail to your listing. This game is actually Seiken Densetsu I. For those that don't know, Secret of Mana is Seiken Densetsu II. This game was remade for the GBA as "Sword of Mana." It is a very solid, but fairly difficult game. I enjoyed it a lot back in the day. The remake was a good update as well.

BTW... I wasn't aware we did buy/sell/trade on EoFF.

Bunny
08-15-2010, 05:45 PM
Pretty sure it was made by Square.

Rase
08-15-2010, 10:50 PM
It was made by Square. SpawnofSephiroth probably has the re-release that I have also, licensed by Sunsoft in 1998. It's a solid and fun game, but I really can't see how anyone would pay $50 for it, unless they are super-obsessive about having everything. There are many cheaper copies that look to be in fine condition available online.

qwertysaur
08-16-2010, 12:02 AM
FF adventure = Seiken densetsu 1 :p

Masamunemaster
08-16-2010, 05:40 AM
oops on the misspelling

You all know what I mean, I thought it was made by someone else though, but yet again in life Im wrong lol.

He just wants to sell it cause its taking up space for a game in good condition

Aerith's Knight
08-16-2010, 05:12 PM
It's called Ebay (http://www.ebay.com/)

Masamunemaster
08-16-2010, 08:35 PM
He tried that and got nothing

leader of mortals
08-18-2010, 07:21 AM
Random note: Whenever I hear "Final Fantasy Adventure", I think of "Final Fantasy Legend".

Shlup
08-24-2010, 10:00 PM
Wow, shows how much the staff has been in Gen Gaming lately.

Uhm, this isn't eBay, so, uh... Yeah. No. And this would go in another forum anyway. You know better! *backhand*